View Results

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm
Puffi jerked back. "Oh s**t. That's Akura's power! HOW THE ******** ARE YOU DOING THAT." Something clicked. "...Oh god. They're still in there, aren't they." It was more a statment than a question.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 pm
Hikaru watched the figure use Akura's powers and heard what puffi said "They are in their, but they are no longer themselves, if we tried to get them out we could die, and so would the world, but if we kill it the world will be safe, but we will lose a great friend, it is one or the other, and personally i perfer if the world doesn't die, even if it hurts" She said loud enough for puffi to hear, her heart was torn really badly now, tears rolling down her cheeks quickly simmered off as her powers intensified and she charged full on at the new enemy. She didn't know what would happen to her, but she was dead set on killing the thing. Fire engulfed her body, it didn't burn her, but she knew full well it would burn the enemy, she had her sword in hand and swung right for where she suspected the heart was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Puffi's eyes watered, but she just covered her face and backed further away as the heat from Hikaru's flames began to scorch the trees around her. "Akuma..." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm
Rissa Growled as she watched her friend lunge towords Akuma covered in flames, but she couldnt help but notice the wepon he held, and fallowed the cretures gaze seeing it aimed at puffi she quickly back off and went to go stand around puffi, she would give her life for her friends their was no questioning that, she stared right at the creature  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm
((Where the heck is latuf? i am waiting for him to post stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm
((sry guys school started and i can only get on around friday and saturday if im lucky but any way)

Hearing puffie say Akuma his powers windled and the dark spear vanished as he grabed his head and looked at them he was Akuma for that short moment then as hikaru reached him he SCreamed out in pain as the flames ingulfed his body his body began to shine as and then shanged black as the personalitys zoomed by trying to find a way to avoid the pain then jumping high into the air Akametsu was charred all down his body he hit the ground hard and rolled around in pure pain and agony laid out spread eagle and cocked his head back to le tout one last scream of pure pain as his body hardend into a staute of ash.

(he died as Akametsu so the statue looks like Akametsu ^ ^lol when everyone is done with ther first plots ive allready got an idea for a new one lol)  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:47 am
Hikaru made sure not to let up on the flames until she was sure he was dead. Once she was sure, she fell to her knees and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She knew that it wasn't Akuma anymore, but she would greatly miss him anyway. She knew that it needed to be done, even so she couldn't help but cry. The sound of the pain her fire had caused, even if it did save the world, it caused her heart alot of grief.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Akami, Akahe, Mido, Akamido, and Akahido all whatched as there eldest brother Akametsu harden into a statue of ash

Mido: THOSE BASTARDS!!! THEY KILLED BIG BROTHER ILL RIPTHEM TO SHREDS!!!

Akamido:"Calm down mido" he said as he put a hand on midos shoulder calming him down "your time to kill will come brother"

Akami: "PFT" he said as he turned around and started walking off "I think its about time that conceted idiot died he was bound to die eventually all that bs the doctors feed him about how he was the greates of the five of us who actually lived through the embryo stage i think its about time he got taught a lesson im outta here" he said as he vanished in a puff of smoke

Akahe: Big brother what are we gonna do??? now that big big brother is gone

Akamido:For Now nothing just yet little one but as for now lets just leave things as they are

Akahido:All right brothers lets get out of here i think thatwolf girl might smell us soon lets go" he said as he shape shifted into a crow and felw off into the distance

the brothers all dispersed all using the powers to do so. leaving nothing but a scent that would only give away that maybe akamtsu had been there
(now lets see what yall do i have a plot continue ation but it wont continue till puffie is done with her plot ^ ^)  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 pm
(latuf you slaughtered everyones plot twists so its only you doing it now -_-)

Staying where she was she watched Akametsu harden to ash after Hikaru had killed him "goodbye Akuma" she thought sliantly as she lifted her muzzel to the wind and howled a short tune, she sighed and slowly picked herself up, with a finnal look at puffi and hikaru she began to make her way to where they left the last person of their group  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 pm
((Well no body was posting so i said screw it and decided to continue with myne inform me on what your plot twist needs and i will supply if it needs me to have a good guy im working on it im just trying to keep the rp alive ))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 am
((Yeah ..no.. =/ slaughtered.))

Hikaru continued to weep, she had caused such destruction, such pain, she had done that, she had killed her friend, she could easily kill her other friends if it need be, but she hated to think of that, she hated the thought that her power was pure destruction, her heart felt empty and cold, she had gotten to see Akuma again, only to end up killing him. She shook her head and got to her feet once more and slowly followed Rissa, her heart hardening  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff