Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:31 am
"I have everything I want....I feel like something is going to come and take it away...." Nick sighed. "I dont wanna loose you...." he hugged her. "Or my children....." he cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am
Lizzy wiped his face and smiled at him. "I'm not going anywhere." She told him and then looked down. "We're........not going anywhere. You're probably just tire. Come on, let's go to bed."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 am
"Yeah...lets go..." he smiled, sitting down on the bed as he undressed. He lied down and looked at Lizzy. "I love you..." he said, lying down finally, only in his boxers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am
Lizzy smiled at him as she lied in her underwear. "I love you too." She kissed him quickly and soon fell asleep. Weeks passed by. Nathan and Anne were getting along very well. It was another beautiful morning and Lizzy woke up like she always did. She put some clothes on without waking Nick and headed to the kitchen. Only she didn't make it that far. She ran in the hallway bathroom and lost everything that was still in her stomach. Hands seemed to run over her neck as they picked up her head. When she was done she sat back and smiled at her brother. Nathan wiped her mouth with a tissue.

"Just like old times." He said as he remembered when she had stomach flues. Lizzy nodded and just sat back. "I'll get the crackers." He chuckled as he walked in the kitchen. Lizzy soon followed him and sat at the kitchen table.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 am
Nick got up, yawning loudly. Not on purpose of course. "Hey Lizzy...." he said a little dizzily. "Whats up?" he said, watching her pale face. "Morning Nate...." he said mindlessly.

Anne was up in her room, skipping about happily. Today was the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Lizzy groaned and rested her head on the table. Nathan laughed as he placed crackers on the table next to her. "Morning sickness." He laughed and continued to make breakfast. Lizzy groaned and Nathan turned back to Nick. "I'm making some eggs do you want some?" He asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 pm
"Yes please." he smiled. He sat down beside Lizzy, conforting her. "Its alright baby.....you'll feel better in a couple of months...." he smiled, kissing her. He rubbed her stomach, which was starting to look like a ball now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm
Lizzy nodded and began to eat some crackers. She rubbed her stomach but didn't say anything. "Hey, Anne? Do you want some eggs?" He shouted as he continued cooking.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:00 pm
Nick smiled, looking at the crackers. "Lizzy....have you returned to the doctor yet? Its been almost two months...." he smiled.

Anne jumped in her room, dropping her teddy bear. "Um.....yes please!" she shouted back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Nathan chuckled and made eggs with sausage for everyone. Lizzy shook her head. "It has not almost been two months. It's almost been a month. And I called the doctor, my appointment is in a few days." She ate cracker and then handed him one. "Cracker?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 am
"Really? It feels like it....I guess time's just been going fast..." Nick smiled at her. "And I hope I can go with you..."

Anne finally went downstairs and looked at Nathan. "Hey everyone....." she smiled, sitting down beside Nick and Lizzy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 am
Nathan looked at Anne and smiled before finishing up breakfast. He placed plate in front of everyone but saved Anne for last. "Here you are, milady." He said as he placed a plate in front of her. Lizzy looked at her brother and then back at Anne.
That is soo obvious Lizzy thought to herself. She turned back to her husband.

"Of course you can come. But I don't think they'll be able to figure out the sex yet. So don't get your hopes up." She slowly ate her breakfast, making sure that it would actually stay down. Lizzy tried to get up but Nathan stopped her.

"Woah, wait, what do you want?" He asked.

"I was just going to get some ketchup." She asked as she sat back down. Nathan got it out of the refrigerator and placed it in front of her. "Thank, Nate." She smiled as she put some ketchup on her eggs along with salt.

"Since when do you put ketchup on your eggs?" He asked curiously.

"Since I got pregnant." She giggled and continued to eat her food.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 am
"Alright. Whoa, thats a wierd craving." Nick laughed. "Heh. Intresting. Mind if I try?"he smiled, picking up his fork. "May i?" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
"Don't tell that to me, tell that to the baby. They're the weird one." Lizzy began to rub her tummy. "But you're so cute! And mommy and daddy love you." She giggled and nodded to Nick. "Have it, my love."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm
Nick grinned, taking a small bit of eggs with ketchup. He ate it and smiled at her. "Hmm...I love them all too....and they have good taste..." he laughed, taking a second peace. He kissed Lizzy and looked over at nate.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff