Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm
Baku growls. "I'm a vampire/wolf hybrid. And he's pure HellWolf."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm
Kamira slides in, praying not to be noticed. She grabs a random book, and slips into a chair. Unable to concentrate, she closes the book, and watches the scene before her, pulling her legs to her chest.  

XkkXsliderX

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm
ok ok calm down(looks at the new vampire in the room)...........  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Baku stands up straight, the cross on Alucard's black choker glows red. Baku looks at her companion, and places a comforting hand on his head. "Its ok, Alucard."  

TheScarletDawn

XkkXsliderX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:24 pm
Kamira noticed the vampire looking at her, and blinked as the blood rushed to her cheeks. She always felt embarassed when someone noticed her, mostly because she was so used to living in the shadows.

" Am I interrupting something here?" she said quietly, almost inaudible, pulling her legs down, ready to leave if she was distracting them from an important conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 am
Alucard barked softly at Kamira and wagged his tail slightly.  

TheScarletDawn

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 am
*appears behind kamira making her jump*no your not I'm just jumpy around other beings in this castle it would be a shame to kill others of immortality but everyone I meet either threatens me of fights me well after that we become friends but still*looks at the book*ahh that book looks like a good read*appearing to where darkness was*I'm darkness the vampire*bows*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:09 pm
Both Baku and Alucard watch Darkness.  

TheScarletDawn

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 am
*watches back*what after spending like 300 years in a basement i deserve to act like this damnit  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 am
~looking up from her book for a second she noticed that the 2 fighters had stopped and were now looking at a newcomer in the library~Putting her book aside she watched the scene before her~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am
"well, excuse me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:21 pm
..........sry i'm just bored  

vampiredracula911

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm
........anyone want to hunt some cult that worships satin over at the cemetary?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Kamira's eyes widen at how fast Darkness moved towards her. Not knowing how to react, she curtsies at the group, and pets Alucard, thinking nothing of it.

" I dont usually hunt in the cemetary. I usually respect the dead, considering most would kill to be immortal. Plus, its so beautiful and quiet there." she said softly, glancing at Darkness.
"I'm Kamira, by the way. Pleasure to meet you." she said, holding out her hand to him.  

XkkXsliderX

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:51 am
Alucard sits, his tail still wagging happily.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff