Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 pm
"I'm guessing you have no more energy to use your magic?" Baku grabbed the bible, then set fire to it. Blade and Scythe rammed into the priest knocking him off balance. Alucard ripped and tore at the bayonet that was impailing him to the ground. "You b*****d! I will damn you to the deepest pits of hell for hurting my family and comrads!"...Baku shifted from her wolf form to a vampire..She had a long red/black cloak, black boots, white gloves with the Hellsing seal printed on them, and black shirt and pants.. She pulled out a black Jackal 13mm Anti-freak combat pistol.."Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent." The sky turned black and red with the Hellsing seal outlined in red as she aimed her gun and shot a armor-piercing mercury core bullet at the priest's head. (all this is from Hellsing..But it sounds cool!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:13 pm
"Grr fine then ill let you two handle him." Gengi stoped his attaked and teleported away from the battle.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:35 pm
"Genji, it is a team battle...You dont abandon your team mates in the midst of a fight!" Crimson stood above the priest with a dagger previously unknown to anyone. "You sure he is dead?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:18 pm
"BACK OFF CRIMSON!! WATCH OUT!".....The priest opened his eyes and regenerated from his previous injuries, saying blessings under his breath.."damn...keep hitting him, and make sure you stay clear from his bayonets.."...Baku ran to aid Alucard..She ripped the blade from his body, and cut a thin line down her hand letting the blood drip into Alucard's mouth..'Alucard, take Seres and attack from behind...And you Crimson, I don't need all my power; you need it more than i do.."....Baku stood up, hissed at the now standing Anderson(priest), and walked over to Crimson. She pulled back the right sleeve of her cloak to reveal kanji characters in black ink saying vampire in Japanese, traced them in blood and then smeared the blood on Crimson's hand.."The blood carries power, let it refuel your energy."...While doing this a bayonet stabbed Baku in the shoulder.."Anderson, you will not get away with this..If i have to, i will escourt you to hell personally..mark my words, you will not walk away."..She shot another mercury-core bullet at the priest piercing him in the heart..(it'll take lots more fire power to take him down, and don't take offense for me giving you my power.)  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Crimson pulled his hand to his mouth and let it drip down his throat. His eyes went totally white and in a flash of blinding light his figure was transformed to his highest power. His hair was white with blood red streaks, his skin had a golden glow and pure white wings with dark spikes were curled at his back. His fangs were fully extended and gleamed in the now red moonlight. Gold and black armor plated his chest, leaving his arms exposed. "Thank you Baku, I have never reached my extended Fallen Angel form" He grinned evilly. "Now for you" He turned to the priest and shot a bayonett out of the air in front of himself and Baku. "This is the last time you shall hunt..." Crimson took his Twisted Soul Blade and flourished it, making it extend to the length of a normal broad sword. The tendrils came to life and curled around his wrist, allowing him to have his hand free once more. The eye in the center opened and narrowed at the target. "Prepare to feel the full wrath of a vampire!" His wings extended and he flew forth, slashing bayonetts out of the air in front of him, finally reaching the hunter Crimson brandished his sword. Furious slashes flew toward the Hunter's chest and arms, only the last hit struck its target. It left a large ugly gash on the man's arm. Crimson retreated to stand next to Baku, with a pulse from his aura he replenished the energy she had given him. :Baku, being next to my aura will increase the strength of any magic you use...keep that in mind He awaited further command.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:32 pm
"Hmm i cant fight the way i want agaisnt this damn thing.Besides your precious leader over their wont let me kill his human form.Gengi said annoyed.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 pm
Crimson shot an annoyed look at Genji "Play how you want, sit there and wait then...I dont care what you do...I need to stay alive so Im going to fight." Crimson turned back to the threat in front of him, still awaiting orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:39 pm
Baku turned around as Gengi complain.."you think it's so easy? this priest happens to be the best vampire hunter, known never to lose..so shut your face or my finger will slip on my jackal's trigger and accidently shoot a mercury-core bullet into your head.."...Alucard growled at Gengi for talking badly about his master.."Crimson, step back and let Gengi handle it, only if needs help, will i let you fight."....As Baku finished speaking blessed bible pages swirled around them, causing a destracting for Anderson to attack..He struck Scythe, crushing him to the ground with his boot.."damnit Gengi, if I lose any of my pack, I will kill you."..The remaining wolves surrounded their master, ready to defend her or her friends. 'Alucard, my faithful companion, keep fighting no matter what..Even if I don't survive, sustain order in our pack.'  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:36 pm
soccergrl67
Baku turned around as Gengi complain.."you think it's so easy? this priest happens to be the best vampire hunter, known never to lose..so shut your face or my finger will slip on my jackal's trigger and accidently shoot a mercury-core bullet into your head.."...Alucard growled at Gengi for talking badly about his master.."Crimson, step back and let Gengi handle it, only if needs help, will i let you fight."....As Baku finished speaking blessed bible pages swirled around them, causing a destracting for Anderson to attack..He struck Scythe, crushing him to the ground with his boot.."damnit Gengi, if I lose any of my pack, I will kill you."..The remaining wolves surrounded their master, ready to defend her or her friends. 'Alucard, my faithful companion, keep fighting no matter what..Even if I don't survive, sustain order in our pack.'

if i could die here i would have already but ill help kill this pesky human" Gengi through aa stilleto (small knife) at Anderson's right arm arm  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:05 am
Crimson spread his wings and hovered in the air, providing defense for his party. Golden light glowed around Baku's pack of wolves, healing their wounds and giving them the strength to fight. With a magnum in each hand he began to pick off flying bayonetts.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:49 am
"thanks Crimson..Good luck Gengi."..Baku knelt next to Alucard, petting his head..She looked at Anderson with her blood red eyes cursing him under her breath..She shifted to her wolf form once again, standing in between Alucard and Scythe..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am
Crimson descended to Baku and stood behind the pack of wolves, waiting for Anderson to make a move in their direction.  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:42 pm
Anderson charged at Gengi, stabbing at him with his blessed bayonets..While Anderson was destracted by attacking Gengi, Baku jumped and tore Anderson's arm off..She landed and ran into the woods hiding the arm..When she came back she stood once more in between her wolves.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:31 pm
soccergrl67
Anderson charged at Gengi, stabbing at him with his blessed bayonets..While Anderson was destracted by attacking Gengi, Baku jumped and tore Anderson's arm off..She landed and ran into the woods hiding the arm..When she came back she stood once more in between her wolves.

"Hahahaha Anderson you wepons might be blessed but theywont hurt me like that"Gengi said while he pinned Anderson down and bit into his neck to drain him of blood.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 am
"wow, i wouldn't think that his blood tastes good...but if it kills him.."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games