Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:58 am
Hermetic

Ooh, in Spanish, Pagan means "They all pay"

I have a question how do people like get those ball bats and stuff in weird postions??? And how come I can always see guys wearin dresses but I can't T_T..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:10 am
toboetsukasa
Hermetic

I have a question how do people like get those ball bats and stuff in weird postions??? And how come I can always see guys wearin dresses but I can't T_T..

There's a glitch with the baseball bats, as for guys and dresses, are you sure it wasnt' a female avatar with a mohawk and other gender-neutral items?

Quadadiddle
Crew

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:14 am
Hermetic
toboetsukasa
Hermetic

There's a glitch with the baseball bats, as for guys and dresses, are you sure it wasnt' a female avatar with a mohawk and other gender-neutral items?

I dunno but in the post he had it said Im a guy in a dress and he really looked like a guy lol.. Thats great bout the bats ...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:47 pm

I guess hermetic stands for Hermaphrodite now razz

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:33 pm
Okay did some formatting changes around the site 3nodding

On my SSMD I edited each post to have the new image going down the side. I might change them in a bit, but I dunno. Depends on the popularity of the thread and if it's requested that I do so.

Also, I changed the formattign of the first post in the SSIT (intro. thread). I think it makes it look a little more.. I dunno something. If any mod disagrees, then by all means change it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:36 am

I'm fixin up for an avatar contest ^__^

You may want to go download the GAC now, incase something should happen to it later. It's a GAC Avatar Contest, so you'll need it 3nodding

Or you can use the OnLine version, both are located at the following URL

http://avatarcreator.shoutpad.com/

Also, it wouldn't be unwise to start thinking of some avatars that fall into the posted color schemes you'll be required to work with.

Quadadiddle
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:08 pm
Hermetic

You may want to go download the GAC now, incase something should happen to it later. It's a GAC Avatar Contest, so you'll need it 3nodding

Also, it wouldn't be unwise to start thinking of some avatars that fall into the posted color schemes you'll be required to work with.

Ok... well I have it downloaded, but I can't get it to do anything. Maybe I need something else?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:33 pm
Atma311
Hermetic

Ok... well I have it downloaded, but I can't get it to do anything. Maybe I need something else?
If you have a pop-up blocker, you'll need to turn it off.  

Jameta
Captain

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:06 pm
Jameta
Atma311
Hermetic

If you have a pop-up blocker, you'll need to turn it off.

I know there's a flash version and another format. If you use the flash one, it works best if you right-click and choose "open with" and choose Firefox.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:26 pm

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:47 pm

Gah -- this threads turning into just me ;__; what happened to this being the cool-kid hangour thread??

::sigh:: Weja is awesome -- I'd kill to get some art from her crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:55 pm
so hows this avi thread of yours work then *go's looking for it*  

Akuma-Loki

Akuma-Loki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:01 pm
ok I'm brock i'll enter the comp when i have more gold  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:38 pm
We have a zoo now! Go to this First Monday Trade Days in Canton this weekend and Sunday we have a growing zoo. On top of my tabby cat indoors, mom's five Taco Bell dogs indoors, and the five outside cats, we now have a pygmy goat and my step-father has a dauchund puppy for indoors and when he goes out on the road. We have five acres... they're already talking about getting another pygmy goat, a pygmy calf, chickens, and ducks.  

Mina Beltara

Akuma-Loki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:50 pm
failesaich
We have a zoo now! Go to this First Monday Trade Days in Canton this weekend and Sunday we have a growing zoo. On top of my tabby cat indoors, mom's five Taco Bell dogs indoors, and the five outside cats, we now have a pygmy goat and my step-father has a dauchund puppy for indoors and when he goes out on the road. We have five acres... they're already talking about getting another pygmy goat, a pygmy calf, chickens, and ducks.

eek i guess you have to love animals or else your screwed btw i think you should add a rooster to your collection  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games