Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 am
Fell looked at her and grinned"Can't stay away from a fight..."She said and did some hand signs*Ichikarasu Release!* Black chakra swirled around her body. Wings sprouted from her back and feathers covered her body giving her a harpy-like appearance. She grinned"Feel the wrath of the Demon Raven!" She yelled and rushed towards the stranger carrying Ryoku. She focused a ball of black chakra in her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am
????: tsk tsk..... *moves me in front of ur attack*
snow: nnnnnnnoooooooo  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm
Rinali frowned as she faced Snow "yeah, i know them...." She saw him through Ryoku in front of the attack "Ryoku!" she did some hand signs "Enbu Kirikaze:Waltz." she kicked the air and a small tornado came and carried off Ryoku safely before the attack could hit him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm
Fell slammed the ball of chakra into the mans body as Ryoku was moved away*Demonic Rush!* Fell used and uppercut to send the man flying up she then flipped and slammed her foot down on his head.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:45 pm
Sano grabbed his sword "Heh. lets go Mugen." he unsheathed it "Kaichu: Ichigen(first illusion: hells insects) A light formed from the sword it released a small swarm of spirits creatures they dashed to the mysterious person to attack and help Fell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm
????: *injured after taking all the attacks* gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr u may have won this time........... but that boy isn't my only target no my targets are the other 3 who were trained by the pervious masters of the gates
me: .............. *cough blood* no..... i won't let u........
snow: *rushes to my side* papa take it easy
me: *tries to get up*
????: hehehehehe......... before i leave goodbye demonbrat *points to snow and launches a beam aimed for her*
me: *pushes snow out of the way and takes the full attack the beam goes through center of my chest*
snow: *eyes widen in horror* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
????: hehehehehehe......... farwell *vanishes*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Rinali eyes widened "Ryoku!" she ran over to him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 pm
Sano shealthed his sword and ran over to where Ryoku,Rinali and Snow where. "that b*****d..." he said referring to the mysterious man who vanished  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:39 pm
Fell rushed to Ryoku's side. She kneeled down next to him"You idiot...trying to get yourself killed"She growled and pulled out the armageddon Stone. She pulled out some of the power and tucked it back away. She placed her hands over the hole in his chest and they glowed green,healing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm
"wow...." Rinali looked at Fell "that's pretty amazing."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 pm
snow: cry papa cry it's all my fault i shouldn't have gotten involved cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Sano was going to say something about how he was right "you know..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm
Rinali covered Sanos mouth before he could say anything and gave him a be quiet look "It's not your fault Snow...you just wanted to help.Theres nothing wrong with that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:15 pm
me: *pats Snow's head* snow i'm proud of u....... i know one day u'll be a fine shinobi
snow: cry papa......... *takes my hand*
me: i'll be fine......... this is nothing....... *eyes begin to close*
snow: *horror came to her face* papa..plz stay with me
me: i'm.....soo........ tired i can't keep my eyes open
snow: plz don't close ur eyes
me: i'm sorry snow *falls asleep*
snow:............. *still feels my pulse*  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm
Sano sighed "well...thats over with." he grinned "but...they might come back soon so we should be careful."

Ritsuka was quietly waiting at the village gate with Nira, and Ryana for them to return "......."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games