Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:13 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Relief came from Iffuki rubbing his back firmly. "Don't get any ideas, I'm making sure you diaphram doesn't cramp up. Otherwise you'd drown in your own fluids."
She continued to work on him. "Are you really planning on marrying the brat? You want to take the Rite of Pain?" she asked frankly.
He knelt up, allowing Ifuuki rub his back slowly, and he began breathed easy now. "I want to make it up to her. I shouldn't have said the things I have said. And yeah, I do plan on marrying her, but not here, not like this." He looked at her, and gave a warm smile. "You do know marrying the 'brat' is another way of saying I'm marrying you."

Ifuuki shrugged. "It won't mean anything to me. I can leave you whenever I want, especially when I get rid of her." She stood and began to pack the ingrediants away in the jar. "You should get some sleep. I'f your alive by tommorrow morning then you should be fine. If you are ever bitten by Muuga again, his poison will not effect you. Use that to your advantage." She sealed the jar and put it down in the corner. Then she sat cross legged and began to think of a plan to escape...

Kenji nodded. "True True. And no, don't get rid of her, at least you can put a cute on your face once and a while, the other Ifuuki will provide that." He cleared his throat and then sized up the situation, also having a go at planning an escape. But usually, Kenji doesn't have a good escape plan in mind, he usually goes out the front door.

The next day rolled around and three of Matsuda's hand maidens came in and forced Ifuuki to bathe and change into a gold dress provided by Matsuda. She herself hated wearing such formal clothes, and she took great joy in forcing others to do so.
"So you ready for Matsuda today Kenji-san?" Ifuuki asked.
Kenji nodded silently, no fear in his eyes. He looked at Ifuuki in the gold dress, and he was commenting about it, even arguing with Rai. What you think? She does look good in the chinese gown right?
No, I have to disagree, I think this is much better. They went on and on while Ifuuki was getting dressed.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:15 pm

"If thats the case why aren't you training with him?"

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:20 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Relief came from Iffuki rubbing his back firmly. "Don't get any ideas, I'm making sure you diaphram doesn't cramp up. Otherwise you'd drown in your own fluids."
She continued to work on him. "Are you really planning on marrying the brat? You want to take the Rite of Pain?" she asked frankly.
He knelt up, allowing Ifuuki rub his back slowly, and he began breathed easy now. "I want to make it up to her. I shouldn't have said the things I have said. And yeah, I do plan on marrying her, but not here, not like this." He looked at her, and gave a warm smile. "You do know marrying the 'brat' is another way of saying I'm marrying you."

Ifuuki shrugged. "It won't mean anything to me. I can leave you whenever I want, especially when I get rid of her." She stood and began to pack the ingrediants away in the jar. "You should get some sleep. I'f your alive by tommorrow morning then you should be fine. If you are ever bitten by Muuga again, his poison will not effect you. Use that to your advantage." She sealed the jar and put it down in the corner. Then she sat cross legged and began to think of a plan to escape...

Kenji nodded. "True True. And no, don't get rid of her, at least you can put a cute on your face once and a while, the other Ifuuki will provide that." He cleared his throat and then sized up the situation, also having a go at planning an escape. But usually, Kenji doesn't have a good escape plan in mind, he usually goes out the front door.

The next day rolled around and three of Matsuda's hand maidens came in and forced Ifuuki to bathe and change into a gold dress provided by Matsuda. She herself hated wearing such formal clothes, and she took great joy in forcing others to do so.
Kenji nodded silently, no fear in his eyes. He looked at Ifuuki in the gold dress, and he was commenting about it, even arguing with Rai. What you think? She does look good in the chinese gown right?
No, I have to disagree, I think this is much better. They went on and on while Ifuuki was getting dressed.

The door slid open and Matsuda strolled in smoking like the night before. "Ifuuki-san." she replied, "Are you coherant today?"
Ifuuki snorted and raised an eyebrow. "I always am."
The boss lady grinned evily. "Very well. Kenji-san? It's time."
Alarmed, Ifuuki stepped forward. "You aren't honestly going through with this are you? I don't want to marry him."
Matsuda shrugged. "Well we already have the room set up, it would be a shame not to use it."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:22 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"If thats the case why aren't you training with him?"

"I..er.." Kiko stuttered. Telling him that they didn't train very much wouldn't be good... "I was just going to get him! Yeah!"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:24 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

The door slid open and Matsuda strolled in smoking like the night before. "Ifuuki-san." she replied, "Are you coherant today?"
Alarmed, Ifuuki stepped forward. "You aren't honestly going through with this are you? I don't want to marry him."
Matsuda shrugged. "Well we already have the room set up, it would be a shame not to use it."
Kenji got up and put a hand on Ifuuki's shoulder. "Leave it Ifuuki. Like you said, you can leave me anytime. Once this is over you can just go." He then looked at Matsuda and gave a nod. "I'm ready. Lead the way."
Kenji, are you crazy? You know you won't live.
Well, I can try. Best die while trying.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:28 pm

".......your not training very much are you?"

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:28 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji got up and put a hand on Ifuuki's shoulder. "Leave it Ifuuki. Like you said, you can leave me anytime. Once this is over you can just go." He then looked at Matsuda and gave a nod. "I'm ready. Lead the way."

Matsuda led him to a room in the back of the house. Inside was a table and not much else.
"Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach on the table. Your practitioner will be along shortly." she said then left.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:31 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
".......your not training very much are you?"

He found me out!!
"Uh...yeah I am! Just just got done training!" Kiko shot back.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:32 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Matsuda led him to a room in the back of the house. Inside was a table and not much else.
"Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach on the table. Your practitioner will be along shortly." she said then left.
Kenji did so, he took of his shirt and then he laid on the table stomach down, his expression neutral. "Ah well..."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:34 pm

Blinks a bit.

"Well guess I was wrong, oh well. Keep up the training."

Starts to walk off.

"By the way, you must be really fast and all, I mean...if you trained, its amazing how there is zero dirt and even zero sweat on your face.....tell Sora next time to train more with you so you can atleast break a sweat."

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:35 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji did so, he took of his shirt and then he laid on the table stomach down, his expression neutral. "Ah well..."

The door slid closed and the room was plunged into darkness. A single candle was lit and a figure was revealed. "Hello dog." Kisei said, "I'm your rite practioner."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:38 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Blinks a bit.

"Well guess I was wrong, oh well. Keep up the training."

Starts to walk off.

"By the way, you must be really fast and all, I mean...if you trained, its amazing how there is zero dirt and even zero sweat on your face.....tell Sora next time to train more with you so you can atleast break a sweat."

Kiko laughed nervously. "Uh..yeah.."
She walked off. Oh man Kiko! You screwed that up big time!

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:45 pm

Kye keeps his morning walk the same as always, walking by the training parts of schools and than to his favorite tree he would sit in and relax.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:48 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

The door slid closed and the room was plunged into darkness. A single candle was lit and a figure was revealed. "Hello dog." Kisei said, "I'm your rite practioner."
Kenji knew who it was. Rai told him who it was. "Hello Kisei, how's the ear?" Kenji didn't look back, but he smiled to himself. "Alright, let's get on with it."

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:52 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji knew who it was. Rai told him who it was. "Hello Kisei, how's the ear?" Kenji didn't look back, but he smiled to himself. "Alright, let's get on with it."

"That b***h ate it." Kisei said with much bitterness. "Had she spit it out I could have reattached it. I had no idea she was the boss's granddaughter."
He walked over to the table and brushed his hair from his eyes. "I'm required to tell you what I am going to do. And don't worry, if I don't do everything by the book the boss with kill me. We can settle our fight later, that is, if you survive."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games