Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZoeSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:47 pm
smile Hello All,
I haven't got a lot to say at the moment, but I thought I might at least introduce myself. I feel old at the moment after reading a lot of the intro posts, but I figure since the person who started the guild way-back-when was my age at the time, so that makes me feel better!
Anyway, I'm 27 as of Dec 20/'06. I have two beautiful little girls who turn(ed) 4 and 2 on Feb 3rd and 15th, respectively.. I also have an awesome hubby and 2 cats.
I roleplay (mostly D&D though), and I love any form of art. I'm pagan and belong to a local Druidic grove, where I am the unofficial "bard", so I am often writing chants, songs and poetry. On the point of grammar, I'm usually a stickler on it... my vocab could use some work though, unfortunately.
I am so glad and surprised to see a guild like this... so here I am. =^.^=  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:52 am
Hello everyone. I'm SixteenthNote but you can call me 16th. I don't think there's a need to know my real name for it's too long to even remember and/or spell correctly. I'm turning 15 this year on the 27th of October. For some reason, I consider myself a boring person though my friends say that I'm not. Maybe I'm paranoid... Yes, that could be it. confused

Anyway, I think I have problems with grammar when I'm writing so maybe this might be the right place to learn how to improve. Online that is. If you want to know more about me, please refer to my profile. smile  

SixteenthNote

Mhoose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 am
Hello, everybody!
I'm new here and all, obviously, and thought I'd say hi to all the literate folks out there. For mother Britain!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:30 am
Allo! My name's Pandora, and I'm turning 18 in roundabouts a week. I'm pagan, friendly, and against overt political correctness. ^_^ Anyways, hope to make this guild a little more interesting.  

Pandora Nightflower

HarlequinGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:56 am
'Allo! My name is HarlequinGoddess, but I will tell you my real name if I get to know you really well. I find myself twitching at the growing improper use of grammar, so I joined this guild in order to show my support, as well as learn to correct my mistakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:21 pm
I'm Nancy, and I am terrified of chatspeak. I hate it. It should diediedie. :]]  

` kinky pedo seks

Saiyuki Pyresphere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Hello all! ^.^ Hooray for people who take time to type out their words correctly!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Okay then!
My name is Kathryn, Katy for short. I'm thirteen years old, and I am a complete nerd. Why? Well, let's see. I spend most of my days in front of the computer screen, i'm totally addicted to World of Warcraft, and I have a nerd moments. For exemple, the other day I was talking to my friend Aaron, he plays World of Warcraft too, and we were talking about WoW in the hallway. I started listing different armor sets, or tiers as they call them in WoW, and how I was pissed because they never drop for me when i'm raiding Molten Core with thirty-eight other people, and my Dad, that I don't know, and I was explaining how the Earthfury peices I do have contribute to my Lesser and Greater Healing waves, as well as my mana and health pool. If that doesn't sound nerdy, you'd have to be there.
MOVING ON! ;D
I'm a rabid fangirl for Edward Elric, Naruto Uzumaki, and Ichigo Kurosaki. I go "Eeeee! ~ <3" whenever I see a picture of any of the three. I'm in the Eight grade, just four more months until summer. ( Yay! ) I'm 5"1, have Redish-Blonde hair that I usually part at the left side, I have blue eyes, I wear glasses. Ummm, some may consider me goth. I like Sushi, cats, fish, dogs, cows, and most reptiles. Eh, I like drawing. I LOOOVVE music, mostly Metal and Hard Rock. Umm. I'm running out of things to say, can't you tell?
WELL, rather than apply myself any further i'll leave it to here. ;D

[Monochromatic Rainbow]

High5MyRemix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Hello everyone, my online alias is Eviljinxypoo, and I've had it since eighth grade. Which is probably why its a bit childish. I also go by Jinxy online, and my given name is Megan. (Quite boring I know.) I'm 18, like drawing and anime, and I adore English class. I absolutely hate when people "Tlk 2 me lyk ths" online. It makes me want to punch my computer screen. I'm also a bit of a film nerd, and drama geek, as well as just an overall geek. I write fanfiction, but unfortunately, I haven't written anything I like terribly much so far, because I can't seem to keep my attention span where it needs to be to write anything more than yaoi pwp. Har har.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 pm
Hello every one.. Psshhh.. Where to being..
I'm Jechob, as you can tell, you can call me, well, Jechob! I, much like Katy, am a nerd. I'm 15 years old and in 9th grade, standing at a short 5'4".I'm totally in love with World of Warcraft and Dane Cook, the two things in the world that I need to live. I'm a total anime maniac and could tell you anything about anything there is to know about Naruto.

I'm smart for my age, only being a freshman I'm in Algebra 2, AP US Gov't, Chemistry, AP English Lit, Japanese 2, and Symphonic Band.

That's pretty much all from me, any questions just ask.

Jechob

Ane-chanHeleke

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:44 am
Hello people! My name is Sam and I'm so excited to be here! All that T-shirt language was really starting to get on my nerves, so it's good to talk to people who agree with me. Anywho.....um.....yeah....I've already ran out of things to say so....... emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:44 am
Hello Guild members. I'm a new member who love to learn from the guild for being strict in grammar. An acquitance told me that I need to practice my English. By being a member of this guild I hope I could do that.

Thank you for welcoming me in your guild. Hope someone will be patient with me and correct all of my short comings of the language.  

animoni

Aged Member

32,800 Points
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500

Serein Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Hello, my name is Danielle. Well, in my spare time I read, write, draw, and listen to music. Boredom for me is a very scary thing and I practically LIVE at the library. See, when I run out of books, I go find my dictionary, the big one that I have discovered is about twenty years old, if not more, and missing about one hundred pages. It's amazing what one will do when bored... It's how I found my name, or at least the beginning; besides that, I just like wolves. Okay, that's it, I belive...
Toodles  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Hello fellow members. I am another new member who is a literate 14-year-old. Not much to say except that my favorite kind of music is rock and I play the drums and piano. I am also a practitioner of karate, so I tend to be respectful to most people (unless my anger takes over, for I have a pretty bad temper). I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem here, but it is fair warning. I'm sure I'll have a great time here.  

NuclearBatman

Hikaru_Nokizona

nuGen Staff Member

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:01 pm
uhm, hi? New member here ^^;; I love grammar! Makes roleplaying alot easier on the eyes, you know? Anyways, thank you for allowing me to join heart

A few details on myself: Im a shy but outgoing 14year old girl. I enjoy Beach volleyball and I go to the beach behind my house to play often. I also love to swim! I'm single, and have been for as long as I can remember. I have one brother who helps me through middle school life. (Junior High to some.) I'd be really lost without him~ He's saved my butt countless times! I really enjoy making new friends, so please...even though I am a touch shy, please Pm me...I'd gladly respond!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games