Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm
( stare )
Yvansi thought to Lalapeya like he'd learned.Don't you see? it's like we're destined for this. Its obvious that is we wre to die, the world would too. I'm going to let him take me now. Whether or not I die is up to him. He looked straight into Rifthols eyes."Release the girl and I'll let you kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm
(UGH I HATE YOU YVANSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Lalapeya herd Yvansi's voice, she was scared, she couldn't let him die for her. She cut the skin of the large beast's chest and came flailing out. "NO!!!" She screamed as she went flying toward the pit underneath her.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:47 am
Rifthol, being a demon, ahd not been effected at all by this. His wounds reformed almost instantly. His head was cocked to the side."You do realize the nature of the sacrifice, don't you?" Yvansi nodded, dropping his last dagger. He had no intention whatsoever of dying, he had just wanted Lalapeya safe from any digestive acids. Watch this. Yvansi walked forward and said mentally to penndel, When I say now Penndel, just as we practiced. He'll attempt to eat me, and make sure you get the beam straight down his throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 pm
Lalapeya looked grave, she was about to witness the one thing she was trying to prevent, Yvansi would die, tears formed at and stung her eyes.

Penndel nodded, he looked at his poor, poor sister. "As you wish." he said aloud, a tear formed at his eye. He readyd him self for the hopeful final attcak.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm
As Yvansi readied himself, he looked up at the dragon."I ask you spare this world, Rifthol, in exchange for me. Go back to little things like cattle." The great beast laughed."You'll be the first of many human prey." He said as he lunged for Yvansi, jaws wide open.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Penndel waited till the best momment, and a large beam of whitecame out of his hands, and the beam took form of a sword, it went strait down Rfthol's throat, the light blided him.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
For one moment the dragon was a sparkling ball of light, then the entire beast exploded. The last they knew of Rifthol was the dragons breath before he was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 pm
(wait... is Yvansi still alive?????????????)
lalapeya looked around, "U-Um, brother? What happened?"
"He's dead, gone forever, thank god," Penndel looked around there was nothing left of the dragon. "he wont be coming back... ever again."  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Yvansi was also gone, but only momentarily. He would return once the last of Rifthols remains were sealed in the walls of the fire temple. For this to happen they would have to gather each of the masters of the elements: Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Lalapeya and Penndel saw nabri and callisto comming on the horrizon.  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 am
Ugh, a voice said. Terrible plan... all wet... damn dragon's mouth... It seemed as if Lalapeya would be able to hear Yvansi from 'beyond.' He went on, Even if you can't hear me, I'll say it. There is a dlaw in this all. A sacrifice must be given when the four Masters meet, or Mol Flien, Rifthol's master, will rise again. The ruler of each nation must be wed on the sacred rock. THere is also a "Rifthol", so to speak, for every element: Water, fire, wind and earth. We defeated fire. Wind has been dead for centuries. Earth resides in the dragon sanctuary deep in dragon territory, and Water swims the seas as the Serpent. I'll be back soon. Arrange the four Masters in the royal Castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:28 pm
"Y-Yvansi?! wait what do you mean?"  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Yvansis voice was fading. Asseble the element masters at your castle. Then I will return.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 pm
"DAMN IT YVANSI!!!!!!!!!"
(jerk... stare scream )  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm
(OK's so Lalapeya went back to the palace to gather up the remaining mages, and to learn the way of a mage of light.... now... this next part is depicting a part of the "Mona-Arch")  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games