Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm
*He watches as his eyes slite a little to more demonlike.He stood tall and he let his powers lose one to distract the mage to help his new friend and two to make sure he still her in his weakened stage.He was still a formitible foe to go up against.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am
Red Heart roared in triumph when the Mage retreated a little. She could gain no access into his mind, but she was strong enough to keep him out of hers. When he vanished completely to gather his strength and attack again, Red Heart rounded on Jaden and growled at him. "Why did you do that? Are you foolish or just plain stupid?!"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 am
*He just smiles then kneels on the ground.He closes his eyes and places his hand on the ground.In his mind he mummers* Power of fire from within the earth come to my aid. Power of air about I summon ye to my side.Guardians of both appear before me now*He opens his eyes and stands.He moves back from her.Two element beings appear. Air and Fire*

"Ye called Prince?"(Fire)

"Aye I did"

"Why?"(Air)

"A dark mage"*Was all he said*

*They look at each other then nods and said together*"We will aid ye and those about ye"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 am
Red Heart snorted. "Dragon elements? That won't make me any less mad at you."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 am
*He smiles*"Stay mad if ye want. I did what I thought best"*He looks at them and spoke in their true language*

*They nod then called their sibling of Earth and water.All four appear and moves about the campsite.They spreads their arms and create a barrier about them all*

Try now stupid dark mage. I know your weakness  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 am
Red Heart growled and stalked to the edge of the barrior. She layed down and raised her wing. That is why I hate falling rocks, she thought to herself. She turned her head and started licking her wound.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 am
*Sighing he walks to her*"I can heal ye if ye want"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 am
Red Heart growled. "Leave well enough alone," she snapped. "Let nature take its time."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 am
*He lifts his hand*"Suit yeself. But if the wound gets infeacted tis ye own fault.Just make sure ye washes well.The mages like to use posion when they strike at a person"*He walks way and heads towards the part of the barrior where fire was.He liked being close to fire*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:31 am
Red Heart sighed. "The Mage didn't wound me," she said. "I was dodging his attacks and got clipped by a falling stelagtyte."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 am
*He shrugs.He lays down and closes his eyes.He knew he was an easy target when he slept but right now he didn't care.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 am
Red Heart sighed again. She rose and added her own Dragon magic to the elemental barrior.Now nothing short of a god was getting in there.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 am
*Jaden went to sleep.After a while he started to dream the same dream over again.He frowned in his sleep only to start to toss and turn. At that same moment the flame element became a little unstable.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am
Red Heart looked at Jaden and saw his distress. She moved next to him and covered him with her wing. She whispered to him, soothingly, in the ancient Dragon language. She weaved spells around his mind and the fire elemental, soothing both.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 am
*Jaden turns towards her.He had tears rolling down his cheeks.They were black/red unlike other demons or other creatures tears*  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games