Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:10 pm
((haro, sorry for the lack of posting, and also I apologize for Cain being such a...I want to say 'slow' character, as he seems to not react the same as the others, it's just his character. So yeah, I apologize for the slowness, and to hurry it up, I am going to do an uber post with her attacking him and such, just so he can get caught up and you can make something more exciting happen? If you want to change anything, I believe you can go in and edit my posts as the head of this thread right? And if you can't...(I don't know lol) then please feel free to tell me what you would like changed.))

Cain heard her growl as she launched after him, and fear again gripped his heart. He barely made it down the stairs, almost sliding down the last few steps as he spun around to see her 'grinning' face fly towards him in wild fury. He gasped and stepped backwards, catching hold of her arms as she 'landed' in front of him. He stumbled backwards again, right into the table. A small crashing came as a few plates fell to the ground, and he looked sideways, momentarily losing his focus and allowing her to launch a scratch at his neck that left him gasping in pain. He turned and lunged his right fist at her as hard as he could, hoping it would connect and cease her attacks. He hit her in the collarbone, near to the bleeding shoulder, and she fell in momentary pain, giving him the time to stumble further down the table. His left hand covered his now bleeding neck, and he searched the table for something he could possible defend himself with. He grabbed a knife laying nearby, and turned to face her, yet again she was heading for him, the pain from earlier lost in her wild gaze. She ran at him and he braced himself, scrunching his eyes closed as she ran right for his torso, in front of which he swiftly placed the knife. He flinched silently as the knife slid through her skin with a sickening noise, yet she still growled and clawed at him. He opened his eyes and backed slowly away from her. His hands were shaking. She stumbled forwards yet again, and he shook the knife at her in a small wrist movement, shaking his head 'no' at the same time. He did not want to stab anyone. He slowly looked down at her bleeding form, and swallowed with disgust and fear; he had never seen so much blood. His skin was paler and paler by the second now, and the blood from his neck was trickling down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 pm
((It's fine, at least you're posting!
I don't see anything I need to change, just hurry up and have Cain go!
Bayer: Hmmmm, I'll think about it.))

The woman clawed weakly for Cain, but it was no use, she was practically dead now.

Ro shook his head to answer Arthur's question as he gently plucked the beetle from the ground and cradled it in his arms. It nibbled at his shirt, but he began to rub it's small (comparatively) black head with his finger and it began to let out a sort of purring noise as it nestled into Ro's sleeve.
"Hey!" he said, standing gently, "I think it likes me!"

"Sounds delightful." Alastair said with a smirk as they pulled into Juliet's driveway.
"Here we are, go on, get some rest. Call me if ya need anythin'"  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 pm
As the group was getting comfortable, Henry happened to look up and see something in the darkness.
"What the ********!" he screamed, jumping up. The man that stepped into the light was like a ghost. "What the hell are you doing?!"
"What the hell are you doing?" the man shot back. "I mean, I go to take a freakin leak, and I come back to find people in my camp! What the hell do you want? You know what," he said, raising a hand to cut them off, "I don't care. I don't care what you want. I'll give you two minutes to be gone, or I'll kill you."
He seemed completely serious, and he spoke quickly. He turned away, grumbling about the cold. He stamped his feet and looked off into the darkness.
Henry was stunned into silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Shocked by the screaming, Ro's beetle scurried up his shirt and Ro squirmed.
"Hey! That tick-" he was cut off by a man yelling at them to get out of his shelter, "Uh...who..." Ro was stunned, "Are you..." What was the name? Ro tried to remember, "Shepard?"

((Joe, his appearance? Kinda left that out.
I like the intro, btw))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:53 pm
"You! We don't want to be here either!" Arthur shouted. "We got dumped here through means I'd rather not discuss, and we need help!" He didn't seem to be listening.

---

Juliet nodded her thanks, pulled herself out of the car, and moved into her house. Once inside, she called out to see if anyone was home; neither father nor mother was. With a sigh, she realized both must've just had long days and that by the time they'd be home she'd be asleep anyway. Oh well. What could you do? She just went straight to her bedroom, and beyond unbuckling and removing her belt, dropped onto her bed as she was and pretty much hit the pillow asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 am
((JOE, BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN AS SHEPARD, READ MY PM LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM.))

It wasn't long before Alastair was home as well. He owned a nice little home all to himself.
He slid out of the seat and made for the front door. Once he was inside, he plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:21 pm
((Not quite sure whut you guiz are doin'. So no action is possible on my part.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:38 pm
((We're waiting on Joe, that's what.
BTW, Affiliates has officially been jacked from Venom for OiM.))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:07 pm
((And so the Cabal empire spreads, its primary weapons deceit and YERMOM.

Oh, we will be victorious.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:26 pm
((I has the minivan. whee
Thank you Jacob, I thought it was pretty awesome myself.))

The man froze. "How do you know my name?"
He turned back to the group and looked straight at Ro. He had piercing black eyes that seemed to stare right through the man.
He stepped forward slowly, into the light. He stood tall, not just physically but in a way that said he was confident and strong. His skin, while not patched together like Carpenter's, was a deathly shade of gray, like something that has already died but hasn't yet begun decaying.
Of course, the only skin they could see was from his nose upwards. He wore a black trenchcoat, snug about the waist and covered with a myriad of buckles and pockets. On his hands were black leather gloves, and on his feet boots of the same. He was totally bald, and the collar of his coat came all the way up to the tip of his nose.
"I'll ask again. How do you know my name?"
He paused as he realized that Arthur had spoken. "Listen you, I - " He cocked his head. He stepped closer to Arthur, looking at him critically.
"You have yet to wake up," he said, cryptically. "Huh. The rest of them look like they have, yet you haven't. That's certainly odd. Usually they awaken when they cross over." He did not explain who he was talking about.
He leaned closer as he was speaking, then leaned back when he was done. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a familiar silver coin. "Got some of these? I can wake you up if you have enough."
He was very suddenly directly in front of Arthur, their chests nearly touching. He bent down so that he was right at his ear. "There will be other ways to awaken," he murmured very softly, "but believe me when I say that this is the safest way."
He stepped back and looked at him. "Well? What'll it be?"  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 am
Arthur recoiled a touch when Shepard moved closer; these people and getting very physically closet to you. It was getting a little creepy. And... Awakening? He had noticed that the others were doing something funny after the tower fall, some sort of concentration or the other; they'd had some sort of ability. Perhaps that was what Shepard was referring to?

"I... I only have the two coins, I think," he informed Shepard. "I... I would be willing to awake if two will do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Shepard sighed. "Yeah, two'll work."
He plucked them out of Arthur's fingers and slid them into his pocket. He turned away and began to walk into the darkness. They listened to his boots crunching in the snow, until it was just a soft sound in the darkness.
"I think you got jipped," Henry said with a smirk.
That was when the footsteps began to speed up, and become louder. As they looked into the darkness, they saw Shepard's silhouette approaching rapidly. He closed the distance in huge strides, gaining on them very quickly.
Then, he made it to the circle of light and launched himself into the air. He flew straight at Arthur, and as he was coming up on him, slammed a punch into his chest. Arthur, unfortunately, passed out.
Shepard dusted himself off. "When he wakes up, he'll be truly Awakened," he said softly. He turned back to Ro. "Now, what were we talking about?"  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:05 pm
((Bayer! Seeing as you can't post much when you're unconscious, your counter will count down whenever you or I post.
I also see that you took some of my ideas in status tracking and counting in CQB whee lol))

Ro's eyes were wide with surprise and his mouth hung open. His beetle poke it's head out from his shirt to see what had happened. Ro scratched it's head unconsciously.
"Y-" he started, "We were talking about your, uh, your name..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 pm
Shepard nodded. "Oh right! I'm Shepard, and you are?" He seemed to have forgotten that he was supposed to be angry.
"Henry," said...well, Henry. Duhh.  

Jokerman-EXE

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games