Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm
“whee!” Lamia grinned as the bell rang and instantly grabbed Faust by the wrist. “Lake?”

--

Meanwhile Inana sat in her room marking papers and gave a sigh a steh bell rang. The prospect of Lamia running around - especially to ian’s- stressed her more than the idea of work. She looked up as Pixel flew in after scolding a few students for running in the halls, and the little gwee flopped onto her desk.
“Whew! Long day, huh?” she said, flicking her tail.
“Very long.” Inana agreed. “and possibly about to get even longer.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm
"Ah.....Miss Moon actually," she smiled-slightly nervously to Vence.

Faust had barely just finished packing up his things when Lamia grabbed him.

"L-lake?!......y-yeah-lets get going."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Lamia smiled and heade down teh halls at a swift but still normalish pace. "hey, are there a lot fo animated around the lake?" she asked, a finger going to rub the single ring she had on one hand. "I mean, i can take 'em and all.. but I'd rather not."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 pm
"Ah, my bad," Vence said, slightly embarrased. Hey, how was he supposed to know, he just met her, after all.

"So, you said you met another newbie earlier?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm
Faust's hooves created a steady rhythm on the ground as he was pulled along by Lamia.

"The animates.....they're no to bad-I guess. The fluff will leave you alone if you don't attack them. The wolves....well...they're spread out for the most part-but they tend to call for back up. It's also wise to stay clear of their den though. Even mother still has difficulties with the den mother. There are also buzz saws on the northern side of the lake-they nasty little buggers."

-------------------------

"It's alright-no big deal really," Moon said. She paused when they reached the gate. "Well-here it is."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm
"Sweet, now the fun part begins," Vence said, grinning. He pulled off his ring, taking the time to slip on a pair of worn leather gloves before slipping the ring back on.

"I've developed a neat little trick for people who prefer melee combat than...umm...ring-using. Would that be considered long range? Anywho, basically, you combine your ring's power with a weapon; as long as the two are touched, the energy the ring produces can be passed through the weapon, giving the weapon the same properties as the ring. Sorta like the ring is the battery and the weapon, whatever it may be, is the device that need it. It's a longer story of how I figured it out," he concluded, seeing her confused face, and guessing she would ask the question of how he learned that.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Lamia nodded.
"we'll be ok ythen, s'long as we don't annoy the wolves? I can dela with that. Maybe you'll get a chance to be all heroic." she teased with a laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm
Moon laughed. "I see a future in combat tactics and techniques for you," she replied as they strolled through the gates and greeted the guards.

---------------------------------------------

Faust blushed a great deal at Lamia's comment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:27 pm
"Really? It's more of a hobby of mine than anything else. I just wan't to write, when I can come up with a decent plotline."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 pm
"Ah....well then....tactics and techniques can be a part-time gig," Moon laughed.

She watched a couple of fluff hop a long in the distance and heard a wolf howl. "I have to begin my rounds now. Shout if you need aid-I'll keep my ears open. Either myself or another guard will come. Other Gaians are also quite kind in supplying aid."  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm
"Well, If there's help needed in that field, I'm always available. Thanks for showing me here." He drew his sword he had picked up just after school, twisted it in his hand a couple times, then continued walking to see if he could take on a few of the more powerful animated.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am
Nero watched people walking by from where she was sitting on the edge of the fountain. She watched a couple walk by and some kids running around when she noticed Lamia and that boy Faust quickly making their way through the center area towards the northern gate she'd heard some people mention.
She watched them walk by considering whether she wanted to go with them or not.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Izno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 am
In the Zen garden some broken dolls were on the ground and some sakura fluffs too. Sunako took her ring on and then enjoyed the sound of her guns and she smiled "Pathetic dolls and fluffs s**t. How can people fall for this s**t" She was waiting for her father and she took her anger on the animated because she had a new person to make hell of her life. After some nice shot. She took a pause and got a text message from her friend. She looked at it and it was going to be a nice party at some vampires house and she was also invited. She knew that her father hated that she spent time with the vampires because the risk of her to get bitten but she had told him many times and also proved that she could defend herself.
She then took her stuff and walked to the drums so they could get a new sound to make.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 am
Moon smiled with a nod. She summoned her snow staff and then continued down the lake path.

------------------------------------

Faust glanced over at the fountain as the two of them passed. He recognized the girl from school and waved.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 am
Vence made his way around the lake, getting close enough to some fluffs to take a good look at them. As long as you made no movement to hurt them, they were quite tame. Patting one of them, he continued walking to see what might prove more dangerous. Fluffs were for newbs.

Spying a wolf, he ducked behind a rock to avoid drawing uneeded attention. Wolves he knew for a fact were dangerous, animated or real. The grass was taller than him in some places, luckily enough, so Vence took advantage of it and started to crawl toward the beast. As long as it didn't notice him, he was fine. Making a wide circle so he was behind it, he got close enough to where if the wolf turned around, it would most likely see him. Staying quiet, he got up slowly. His legs started to hurt from his weight, unaccostomed to supporting it for longer than 10 seconds crouched. By the time he was up, his legs felt like they were jelly. It only lasted for a few second, though.

It's a shame you guys all have to be blood thirsty little monsters. Vence stepped to the side a little, then leaped to stand beside it's head. The wolf noticed this, of course, and readied itself to fight. Before it could, Vence activated his ring, channeled the energy to his sword, and struck the creatures neck. Both sword and animated burst into flames, and in seconds there was nothing left but charred remains.

"I should find a way to kill it without ruining the pelt," Vence said, a hint of disapointment in his voice.

[eh, this borderlines godmoding, doesn't it? Vence is just too good, I guess. whee ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff