Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Tat smiled at Vence when he approached. "We're going to the kitchen for breakfast," she replied. "Would you like to come too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 pm
"No problem there," Vence said smiling. Hunger was starting to gnaw at his stomach about now.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 pm
"so what exactly do you class as breakfast in thsi time?" Tyran asked  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:43 pm
"Then hurry along," Tat gestured with a smile as she skipped happily down the hall.

Leading them through a couple more halls the smell of food became more apparent. Tat pulled the door open that lead into a fairly large kitchen. Servents were darting about while a plump-balding man shouted commands.

"Louie," Tat called out playfully. The man ceased his shouting for a moment and smiled at her. "I already know what you want, deary," he replied as he gestured to a small table that had fresh bread, eggs, fruit and milk waiting for them.

"Oh Louie," Tat smiled. "You know me so well." Louie gave a bow, blew her a kiss and then once again took charge of his kitchen.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Tyran watched the scene it seemed that Tat was popular with everyone. When he took a seat he was impressed that breakfasts hadn't changed much  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm
"Glad to know me now, aren't you," Tat teased to Tyran and winked. Then she poured a bit of milk into a small dish and placed it on the floor for Luka. He licked the liquid and great haste and then started to clean off his dripping whiskers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 am
Tyran smirked.
"I suppose the gains outweigh the irritations." he pisked up some bread and cheese and set about makinga sandwich out of it.

[not that sandwiches have technically been invented yet-haha I think was at the very least the 16th-17thc hmm..then aagin i dunno XD]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:12 am
[It's amazing no one ever thought to put cheese on bread. Seriously, were people a little stupid in the head or something? whee ]

Vence gladly helped himself to make a sandwich, just as Tyran was.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am
((lol-I know I'm not being totally accurate with things but....*shrugs*....I tried using the names for important people from the time at any rate....))

Tat happily nibbled on some fruit while forcing her thoughts away from the tiny creatures that Tyran talked about that made people sick out of her mind. Luka purred for more food and Tat gave him some bits of eat to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:17 pm
Tyran took a bite and squinted at the cheese. It was pretty strong and the food was genrally diferent to what he was used to, but it tasted really good. he smiled to hismlef. he coudl get used to this, but he knew they had to move on.
"wel..i guess you're home and safe now, huh?" he said vaugely in Tat's direction, expressing a little of his happiness and regret at the same time.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 am
Tat shrugged, "Home yes...safe maybe." She had a mischevious smile as if she often gets into trouble. Tat finished eating and then brought Luka to her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 am
"How do you mean 'maybe'?" Tyran asked, leaning over to her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 am
Tat seemed surprised. "Did you not see my performance last night?" she smiled. "I get injured all the time doing those tricks although not as much as I once did." She pulled up her sleeve that reveiled a few older scars from when she had practiced juggling blades. "And I'm not even going to begin telling the incidents I had at the beginning when the fire juggling...." She pulled down her sleeve and leaned back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:35 am
"It hardly seems worth it I suppose. Then again, you are pretty good - so maybe the sacrifice is worth it..." he shrugged,remembering as a child all the near-misses he had when trying to learn to use a sword. There was also teh time he accidentally shot his sister in teh foot with an arrow...
"Do you think you'll remianher,e then?" he asked, 'casually' approaching teh subject that had been playing on his mind since Tat reached home. "I mean...we'll have to leave at some point, if we are to find home."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 am
Vence blinked, just having finished his sandwich, and understood what Tyran was talking about. He didn't say anything though.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff