Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:08 pm
Leon yelped his fangs tore at her skin a little as he was thrown loose. 'Ow! Ow! S*** Ow!' He growled. He looked over at her neck and licked the wounds his fangs had created closed then held her close. 'I'm so sorry Kailee.' He choked holding her tightly. 'I'm sorry.' He held her closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 pm
Kailee blinked before removing her hand from her eyes, looking at Leon curiously. "What? No, don't be. I'm alright." she said softly, rubbing her hand up and down his arm, trying to calm him down even though she was still a little upset from her nightmare.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 am
Leon sighed heavily and nuzzled her cheek. 'You were having a nightmare.' He said holding her close. 'Is Aven your brother? You called his name as you woke from your nightmare.' He looked into her eyes searching for a way to calm her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:33 pm
Kailee nodded and sighed as well. "Yeah . . . he's my brother. I was dreaming of that day." she whispered softly, snuggling close to Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm
Leon nodded and held her closer his hand absently rubbed her back in a soothing manner as he sung a gentle lullaby for her. He wasn't trying to make her sleep he was trying to calm her. He didn't know if that would be the end result though...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 pm
Kailee sighed and her body visibly relaxed. "I love you Leon . . ." she murmured softly, her eyes closing, returning back to sleep, not wanting to dwell on the nightmare or elaborate further on it until the morning. She just wanted to go back to sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm
Leon grinned his goofy lopsided grin and kissed her cheek. 'Good night my love.' He whispered. 'I love you too Kailee.' He added and replaced him self with a pillow so he could go for a hunt. It was quick. A bear was enough to last him two days. That was plenty. He'd go hunting again with Kailee later. This was more than enough to go through the night without killing her on accident. He returned silently. Past the guards with ease and back into Kailee's arms. He smelt of wet bear but he was full and that's all that mattered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 pm
The smell of wet bear permeated her dreams and caused Kailee to wake up with a start. "Egggh . . ." she groaned, her hand over her nose. "Leon?! What'd you do? You smell horrid!" she complained, absolutely not liking the scent that he had on his person.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm
Leon opened his eyes and bit his lip a little and tried to smile but it didn't work. Instead he sighed. 'I went hunting while you slept. I couldn't trust myself after what happened a short time ago... I needed to be full so I didn't hurt you by accident as we slept...' He explained ashamed of himself for not cleaning up before he went to sleep with her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 pm
Kailee sighed and then shook her head. "I don't mind if you need to go and hunt Leon. Don't hide things from me okay? Go . . . go wash off and then you can come back in the bed." she said pushing the other off before getting off the bed herself and pulling the sheets off. He'd gotten wet bear smell on them. They needed to be washed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Leon nodded letting himself be pushed off the bed then acting like he was a dog with his tail between his legs he went to have a shower. Making sure he scrubbed himself until he couldn't smell the bear any more then scrubbed a little more then once finished came back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 pm
Kailee had gotten more sheets out and was finishing making the bed when Leon got back and she sighed, smiling happily to notice that the wet bear smell was greatly diminished. "That's much better." she said and then finished making the bed and got under the covers. "Come on." she said, patting the bed next to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 pm
Leon grinned and slipped into bed with Kailee and wrapped his arms around her. 'I promise I won't go hunting without your permission. Okay?' He purred nuzzling her neck then licked her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 pm
Kailee smiled. "You don't need to do that. Just . . . let me know when you're going to go hunting." she said, cuddling close to Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 pm
Leon smiled and grazed her shoulder. 'I plan to go hunting again in a few days. If I do it then I should be okay for our wedding.' He purred and licked her neck.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games