Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:11 pm
The king frowned, eyeing Latov.
"Why don't you refresh my memory." he said, uneasily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm
"Certainly. As you know me and Sir Athanlor have been your trusted advisors for years. But I suspected something about his family. Thats when I found out about his two sons. both of which are Drows. We intercepted a message from him to the two saying something about the plans in motion. For fear of your safety You told me to have him arrested." Latov said. His eyes flashing silver.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:03 pm
The king winced a little. He felt an odd sensation, like he was almost a little drunk, and his head throbbed. He massaged his temples, but continued to grumble.
"Athanlor has served me loyally for the past one and a half centuries, and I have no solid evidence of any drow links, it is utterly unlike him.." He massaged his head some more.
"But you...are..." He paused and winced further against the now splitting headache. "..you must be right."

-----

Meanwhile, seperated from his companion now, Velth made his way back into the underdark to report on their progress. Once he entered, her shifted into the form of a drow woman - an unfortunate victim he had taken only a few weeks ago for her form, deciding that the Priestesses were more comfortable with one of their own gender and race. he rarely changed into females, for the simple reaosn that it was odd to him, but he took it in his stride.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 pm
"I thank you my king." said Latov with a bow. "Gaurds the king illness seems to be acting up please take him to his chambers." Latov said as some of the Gemini gaurds came over.

-----
Renten wlaked into the massive room. The center draped with black and silver cloth. He Kneeled before it and said "My Queen The Plauge has spred as you have wished it too."
A dark yet soft voice came from In side. "Ah that is good news. What of the heros? Have you eliminated them?"
"No but my Compains have been sent to all the kings of the other races and have made sure no help shall arrive. The only way to stop this is to kill you Lolth." Renten said as he looked up at the Cloth.
"You have done well My Warrior. Now go and continue your quest.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 am
[ooh! lol]

The king was assisted up and nodded to hismlef, a little dazed.
"Yes, yes of course...rest is what I need. Thankyou gentlemen"

---

Meanwhile, somewhere he was unfarmilar with, Athanlor was locked ina dark and damp cell. he sat with his back agaisnt the wall, his usually exquisite robes in diassaray around him. He was disshelved form a struggle and chunks of his long wavy brown hair stuck out from his usually neat hairstyle. He glared at teh door, a mix of confusion anger and fear tugging at him.
For the moment, though, it was mainly anger.
"You there! What is the meaning of this?! I know you are out there - answer me sir!" he barked at the door. A thin band of light shone under the door.

---

Veleth arrived at the priestess covenant and bowed.
"My ladies, it is I Veleth. I come with news."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:10 am
[Lol Behold Lolth
User Image ]
Armli wandered through the streets. Trying to think of something.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:27 pm
[man, I missed a lot. Well, let's get on with it! biggrin ]

Vence looked down and nodded.

"Serol, show yourself and let us down, I'll sheild in case any try to hurt us. I fear something is wrong here." Vence could sense a strange magic at work. From past experience, whenever he felt magic at use meant it was bad, or being used for an evil purpose.

Serol nodded, and the invisibility sheild that surrounded them all was lifted. Vence placed an elemental sheild, perfected to sheild against any elemental attack, around them. Now was the hard part.

"Craban, which buildign are we looking for? The big fancy one over there?" he asked, pointing over to the left. A fairly decent sized palace rose from the ground, almost as if the building had been grown. To any un-elvish being, it was a beatiful place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 pm
"Halt!!" Shouted a voice. It was an elven captain infront of the gates. "You have no right to be here." He said with a wave. Sevral dozen archers became visable as they aimed their bows. "Even with your sheild thouse arrows will peirce it. They are Made of Mytril. Now state your business. Or ill tell them to shoot."  

Andy _1134

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:09 pm
[Mine as well post Armli since he is gona stay around for a while]
Gaianame: Andy_1134
User Image
Character name: Armli the silver wind archer
Race: Gemini/Elf
Allegiance: The Elves to the north
Weapons:
Crimson kiss bow: A bow that is a cool red. it is powerful and deadly. able to pass through even the strongest sheilds.
Spirits saber: A saber that can cut the spirit of even the strongest enimes.
Appearance: Armli looks older then he was a year ago.
Personality: Now rather possitive but still a little modey
Bio:
Armli has united the Gemini tribes to the east and sout Now as the Master war lord. He lead his people to join the elves. dobbleing the elves land. Now he serves the elven king to the north as his royal gaurd and general
Other:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:29 pm
Craban nodded. As the archers rained on them he stood up and held out his hands.

"Please! We come with a message for the king and a dire warning. It is imperitive that we see him immediately. If you do not trust us, that is understandable, but please ask Advisor Athanlor - he knows me. Or captain Rahna'ohtar. They will vouch for me, and I vouch for these people."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:33 pm
"Sir Athanlor is under arest for treason and Rahna is out on a scouting mission to the old ruins. The kings seconed advisor has said no one is to see the king." The Captain siad. "Now leave and return when you have reason to and some one to vouch for you."
"I can Vouch for them. They are my guest." Armli said as he walked down the path from the east. Behind him Kyrun and a lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:39 pm
Shar raised his eyebrows and strained ot see Armli. Craban smiled.
"See?" he said with a note of defiance at the archers. "We have a right to be here. Our message will benefit you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:48 pm
"Armli may vouch for you but you still cant see the king he is ill and the advisor said no one is aloud to see him." the captain said with a wave of his hand. the archers eased their bows. "Now leave the palace grounds."
"Hey you have no right talking to genr-" The lady siad before she was cut off by Armli. "Enough Ayan lets go. Come on you guys lets go to Sir Athanlor residents im sure his families worried."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:57 pm
Craban reluctantly nodded and pulled Shar with himas he dismounted and followed Armli. he was concerned that his father had been arrested. While he had only spoken to him very briefly - and that wasn't exactly pleasent- he knew that Athanlor wasn't one to commit treason. He was stubborn, proud and almost blindly loyal to the king and the elves. What was going on?He got intpo step with Armli.
"Thankyou, sir."  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 pm
(meh I was bored, and since athanlor needs rescuing here he is XD)

Gaianame: dragontamer363
User Image
Character name: Athanlor
Race: Elf (Northern)
Occupation: King's advisor, he grew up trhough the ranks when he was in charge or organising resources in war,especially in seige situations. He is a noble.
Allegiance: The Elves to the north & the king
Weapons: His intelligence and (often unexpected) scathing wit. His connections & his money.
Appearance: Long wavy brown hair that is usually tied back, pointed ears, quite tall with handsome typically elvish features. Dark blue eyes.
Personality & bio: Dignified, loyal, proud and often very stubborn - he knows how to manipulate a situation to get his own way and get the most of thsoe beneath and above his status. He enjoys the good life power gives him, and adores his job - feeling his service to the king as honourable. he is determined ot do teh best for his people and his king.
Often quite calm and collected on the outside, he lets little out, and maintains dignity at all times. However when pressed his passions can get firey - most specifically his anger and his lust. he's attracted to strong women and as a young man he had had an desire to explore the world. that passed, but did flare up when he was on a rare expedition out fo te forest and came across a small drow merchant group. He had a quick and lusty affair with a drow woman of the party, and as a result fathered Craban. he had never admitted to the affair, putting up his veil of respectibility firmly until Craban eventually came to find him. all the scandal came up in teh air, and he refused to be civil with his illigitimate son. After Craban left he had to reconcile his wife and children and get back to sweeping it all under the carpet. he was gla dthat -to his knowledge- it didn't go beyond his home and turn into rumors that coudl have politically damaged his career....
that was, until he was arrested...

and his family:
User Image Rahna'ohtar (eldest son)
User Image Tuilinn (twin)
User Image - Henneth (twin)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games