Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 pm
Navo meeped and wagged his tail his body shivering from the nibbling, he could say anything but murred happily...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm
She continued nibbling and kissing him not letting him move. " He he you are mine now."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm
"Is that an offer?"he laughed and tried to wiggle free"yup am all yours, I cant seem to move"he chuckled and stuck his tongue out making a funny face...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm
" Umm yea I guess it is. She blushed. I've never had anybody."
She sighed and let him go laying beside him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm
He smiled and rubbed her belly"Well now you got somebody"he said and nuzzled her"Ill always be here"he chuckled cuddleing up to her...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm
She cuddled him then got up.

Going to the bathroom she changed in to her pajama top and shorts ^^ " much better." She layed on him murring  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm
He murred too, enjoying the peace and quite. This was a perfect moment, he nuzzled her"so we're going to sleep on the floor?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm
She chuckle. " No silly." She got up and pressed a button and a king sized bed came down from the ceiling.
" There." Unlike the rest of the room this was decorated in green and black.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm
Character Skeleton:
User Name: SpecialSakura625
Name: Hikari
Mate: None
Anthro Race: Bunny
Job: does not have one yet, but hopes it would be at a bookstore or a coffee shop
Appearance: User Image
Bio:
Very shy and intelligent. She graduated college at the age of fourteen. Being the age of nineteen, she finally has liberty of living on her own. She found a peculiar little town and loved it. She loves to read and smell and taste the varieties of coffee. She ran from home as soon as she told her parents she bought a house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 pm
Hikari entered town with a faint smile. She held one bag of luggage with all her books, clothes, and such. She smelled the fresh air and looked at her small paper one last time to make sure that she was at the right town and heading towards the correct home. "Sigh. Life is boring when you have already finished college at the age fourteen. Oh well. Better get to my house, but....where is it?" She walked around the blocks multiple times till she realized she was lost. "God. Where is that house?" She looks at her watch and realizes that it has been two hours since she arrived. ".....woah......TWO HOURS!"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am
Seraph walked with Kuro on his back, he noticed a girl and walked by her "Hey" he nodded walking by her, he did slow..becuase it was obvious she was lost  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am
occ://going to be gone most or all day im sick ........  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 pm
ooc:// I think my girlfriend is cheating on me TT.TT anywho am fine thou biggrin , but you should get some rest if your feeling sick

Navo smiled and tackled her onto the bed cuddling her"this is so soft, and its green like me"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:27 am
ooc:// aww sorry hun ( i call all guys that lmao) stare been there with one of my exes... no fun . Yea be fine ^ ^ you seem nice haha she just don't deserve you sad

She murred and tackled him nipping him.
" Yes green just like you."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 am
He murred his little tail wagging happily as he playfully bit her neck, "yes it is"he chuckled"now what?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games