Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 pm
*reverts back but the tail and wings remain* ............... what the?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 am
Dawn broke through the curtain of clouds filling everything with a bright light. Yuumei yawned and stretched. He then looked at Nao with a small smile"Good Morning..."He said,completely unaware of the conversation that had happened a while ago.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am
.............. *pissed* next time i see Dragoon i'm going to kick his a** for not warning me first
*to dragoon*
dragoon: *sneezes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Miku laughed a bit. "I guess once you do the jutsu. this happens"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 pm
Nao just laughed a little "Yeah, good morning." she said smiling back. I guess he was half awake...during our conversation but still...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 pm
well anyways we're here......... lets *gets hit with a lightning bolt and sent flying*
*a 6- tailed weasel appeared*
????: i'm Raijuu or Rokubi god of Lightning and the substitute guardian while Kyuubi no Youko is away
me: ok now i'm really pissed  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 pm
"How did you sleep?"He asked,his golden eyes glimmered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm
"Ryoku!" Miku looked back as he got hit "Why do things like this always happen"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Nao blushed a little and turned the other direction "I slept fine." She said straightly Whats wrong with me...she thought I can't really seem to look at him straight in the eyes anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Raijuu: Ryoku huh?........... i see so ur the one who defeated Isonade and his pet Samehada............ hehehehehehe unlike that overgrown sushi plater i'm not going to give u time to react
me: shut it........ u overgrown rodent
Raijuu: stressed *eletricity began to acumulate around him out of anger* that's it vermin i'm going to kill u and ur b***h too
me: ............. thats it Wind Dragon Style: Dragon Twister *creates a giant black tornado that suck raijuu in*
raijuu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *falls to the ground*......... damnit
me; ur done............ *sences an attack and evades it*..... what the?
*a woman appears infront of Raijuu carrying a giant fan with a Pheniox engraved onto it, the woman had red hair with a feather on a lock of her hair, she wore a red kimono with pheniox designes on it*
????: so ur the brat that's been causing trouble on the southern Temple steps?
me: who the hell r u?
????: i'm Pheila Yamaoto......... Dranzer's appentice  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 am
Yuumei looked at her her,concern showing in his eyes"Okay then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 pm
me: Pheila Yamaoto............. what a pretty name for a pretty girl
pheila: >//////< sh-shut up dragon boy or i'll burn u
me: ............... water style: Heavy storm *the sky turned black and it started to rain heavily* now all fire styles r useless P-h-e-i-l-a-c-h-a-n
pheila: O//////O
me: ehehehehe....... relax i'm only teasing u cuz if u were Drazers apprentice that wouldn't get to u soo easily unless u started being her apprentice
pheila:............. yes and i hate u
me: join the club....... now i'll be seeing ur master later kid....... and Miku stay here i'll be out soon cuz if i know Dranzer she'll only let one person enter this temple one at a time  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:31 pm
Miku twitched when he gave the complement to her "Whatever..." she said stubbornly looking another direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:38 pm
Nao noticed the concern in his eyes "Ah...really..." she smiled softly "don't make sure a concerned face..."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:26 pm
*an hour later i come out*
me: *holding head* gezz what a splitting headache....... now i know how a cram student feels like  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games