Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm
"I owe you one" S' told Aka, he said Kaylen, "Stay with them, and find a shelter, go" Kaylen looked at S', "Dont dare to die here, you hear me" she told S', he smiled.

E' reached the entance finally, a aura of dark chakra sorrounded the place, "We must stop this before this get critical" E' reached the stairs, starting to reach the top floor.

"Looks like there is another pest here" Valerius said, he looked at Lien, "Take care of the hokage and watch the vessel" Valerius started to desscend the stairs...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 pm
* 10 minutes later*
*both Agni and Rudra's bodies were destroyed and their blades were left*
me: *picks up both blades* u 2 r coming with me whether u like it or not
Agni:............... we can't do anything about now can we?
Rudra: very well we'll go where ever u take us
me: good enough *places both blades on back and passes the Wind & Fire door and wonders into the Electricity area*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm
"Come on Kaylen..."Aka said as the child whimpered and clung to her tighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm
* as i approach the Eletric gate the vampire Nevan appeared*
me:........... its been awhile my dear
Nevan: plz ryo-san don't do this......... u still have a chance of......
me: *pulls out both Agni and Rudra* Devil Trigger: SwordsMaster Mode
Nevan: ............... so be it *summons eletrical bats*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm
"Ok, we must find a place to hide" Kaylen followed Aka, she was thinking one thing, . E' fell a chakra aproaching, his fists clenched, he picked up the Angel's halo and assumed a fighting stance.

Valerius finally saw E', "So, you didnt die" he took his sword out and launched a energy wave, E' took out the angels halo and deflect it, "Come on, I need to get to the hokage, so lets make this quick" E' attacked Valerius, he stopped it, "So beat it" their chakra rised up creating a energy Vortex...

"The other demonic energy's had started to dissapear" S' fell the energy aura of konoha, "I must go on" S' moved to the hokage tower  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm
*not before from when the match started it ended with both swords stabbed into Nevan's vital spots*
me: ............. u've lost Nevan
nevan: *coughs up alot of blood* ryo-san.......... take my soul with u *teansforms into an Eletrical Guitar-like weapon*
me: *picks it up* sooo......... its also a sythe *puts it away in a scroll* and enter the last area the Light realm*
me: alright Beowulf i know ur here
*a giant behemoth appears with glowing white wings*
Beowulf: so its come to this then Ryo
me: ............. Devil Trigger Combination:...........
*beowulf lunges at me*
me: QuickSilver Dooplegangle Combo *time stoppes and 2 clones appear next to me, then they slice of his legs then i slice his head then when time came back Beowulf fell to pieces and then the Light Boots and gaunlets appears on my hands and feet*............... so now its ur turn brother *literally smashes the light gate and runs to the hokage tower*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Aka covered the child and herself with the wings protecting them from any weapons. Aka also kept her eye on Kaylen as they ran. Aka saw the hidden cave that lead to the inside of the hokage's heads.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm
*arrives to the hokage tower* ............ brother ur here i can feel ur presence and i bet u can feel mine as well............. *walks into the tower and begins climbing up the stair way*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:05 pm
"This is the end, sensei" Lien dissarmed the hokage, "Finish this then" the hokage closed her eyes, a slash was heard, when she opened her eyes, she saw S' standing infont of her, stopping Lien attack, "Sorry for the lateness hokage-sama".

E' felt another 2 presences coming near the tower, he used the yamato to attack Valerius, "Dark style: judgement slash" he slashed at incredible speed, the air cutted like swords, it hurted Valerius arm..

"Aghhh, that katana, how did you...?" Valerius looked at E', "This sword picked me up as his wielder, i will bring you down with it" E' slashed Valerius again...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Reaching the cave, Kaylen looked at Aka, she saw the mark in her eye and suddenly she remembered a mission with her team:

Flashback: "What is that mark on your heart?" Kaylen looked at S', he covered his chest, "Nothing" S' told her...
"That is the mark of the cursed ones" the hokage told that to Kaylen, she was amussed, ...
End of flashback.

Kaylen looked Aka and asked her, "How did you got that mark?"...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm
*arrives to the top where S', Lien, and the hokage are*............... so u'd attack a woman, but not me brother?
Lien: *turns to me* so ur still alive........... Ryoku nii-san *looks at me with anger and hatred*
me: u have every right to hate me, but i didn't know what they did to those who failed to become Hybriths. Asford has paid for his crime so plz don't make me kill u
Lien: .......... u kill me....... thats a lie and u know it
me:............ u say it's a bluff?
Lien: no i say ur telling the truth, but can u stop at just me............. remember when Asford had to restrain u cuz u went berserk after killing 1 million people in under 10 minutes
me:.................. i wish never to revlive that day, but now that Asford is dead  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm
(ahh crap....sorry for not posting for so long! i was going to post i won;t be on for long but my computer crashed on me...sorry! ah.....you guys posted a lot...-wonders how i'm going to get in-)  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm
"Let them fight" the hokage told S', he aproached her but then a dark incredible chakra fell in the area, "What is the meaning of this?" S' looked around..

Lien comunicator sounded, "My lord, the gate opened a little, a bit of his chakra was released" the comunication ended, "So, it doesnt matter now, you will die no matter what" Lien rushed against Ryoku...

"Thats the chakra, the emperor chakra" Valerius said, E' was impressed, ...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 pm
Oichi searched around still for the crypt. As she got nearer she could telll the chakra getting stronger. "Almost there..." she muttered  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games