Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:46 pm

"I know!!!Arkanna is such a pain!"Taki said back

Hero glared at her still growling
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:57 pm

Arkanna lazily looked around, "Taki found him....." She said coldly, but instead of rushing off she sat down and put her feet in the water, "He'll take care of himself.." she said with a smirk.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:04 pm

Hero couldn't take it anymore so he threw her off him and got up.....he glared at her and walked off...before he left he said"If you follow me you will be in trouble..."then he disappeared into the shadows

Taki landed with a "OOF"and then looked up...hearing Hero's warning she had tears in her eyes

Kiyoshi sighed and whispered"That was harsh..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Seilene walked in when Hero threw Taki off, she stopped and watched, sitting near Kiyoshi she whispered,"What happened here?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:35 pm

Kiyoshi sighed and said"I guess Hero stopped being nice and got ticked off at Taki...."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:50 pm

Seilene closed her eyes and laughed, "Now he's doing that, I wondered when he would get pissed at her.." Her laughed went to a chuckle.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:53 pm

"Maybe because she glomps him,or he doesn't like the attention....he was never social even though he did have a lot of girls follow him like love sick puppies,he never really liked other people..."said Kiyoshi trailing off
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:59 pm

Seilene opened her eyes and looked at Kiyoshi, "Oh is that so...." Looking at Taki and sad she was, "Arkanna was the same way till...." She shook her head, "Never mind...."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:00 pm

Kiyoshi cocked his eyebrow up and asked"Till when?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:21 pm

Seilene got up and started off again, "Its nothing and i shouldn't have said anything......Arkanna may have a cow if i tell you more."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:24 pm

"You can trust me I hope you know...."said Kiyoshi queitly trailing off and watching Seilene
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:34 pm

Seilene shook her head, "Just forget I said anything..." She smiled weakly at Kiyoshi. " I want to find Arkanna then I'll be back.." She said then walked off.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Kiyoshi nodded his head as he watched Seilene leave
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:02 pm

Seilene walked around till she found Arkanna, "What are you doing?" she asked half happily..

Arkanna turned to her, "Trying to hide from everyone, but I guess I'm not doing so well...."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:04 pm

Hero finally found a queit spot so he could be alone.....he sat down and closed his eyes,thinking of his father......
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games