Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:25 pm
“Ralph? Okay, well you are in the kingdom of Vessuld, or it used to be, the man you just, Cthulhu kind of demons, I’m a servant to this damn tyrant.” Akivir explained to the Dragon creature. Akivir sighed as he sat in a chair next to Ralph’s, “so you don’t remember anything at all? I guess time will tell you what she wants you to know. ”

Lamkit jumped at all of the sudden movement and before he knew it there was a man beside him and Sortai.

(sorry it's not alot... I'm just really tired and I've got writers block)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 am
The man shook his head, and before Sortai had time to speak, he and the serpent had left.

Regius sneered. "Sortai is just another piece of the puzzle. He is no more, and no less to me Cthulhu." Looking to make sure that ancient dragons awaiting death had not bee awakened, the demon looked down at Cthulhu again. "Now Demon Lord, i have thought about our deal and have decided that i am unable to do so in a timely matter." He said, shoving his blade into the ground. "Sortai is well beyond my reach. He goes to a place i am unable to go to. A place of hope, justice, and prophecy. It's a damned elven orgy there!" He said with great detest. Smiling nevertheless, Regius produced the dark orb he had used to raise his citadel. "I have no use for this now Cthulhu, as my power alone can control my keep. So i give this to you under one condition. The Sigilium Sanctes will be yours if Meeha's soul if given to me and i am aloud to harness a shadow dragon of yours..."

Akur landed in teh roost of K'eyechei. Letting the priest dismount, Akur bowed his head to his Master. "I bring you Brigham..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:33 pm
(FTMOY)

(( Rugga, Vessuld is the country to the north of Jiyea where Sunahr was once king. Jiyea is where Cthulhu rules and where the old king Mehintok ruled before his body became Cthulhus.

And Peppy, the North Tower is back on the mainland, not in Anduria. But I can make this work with a little twist you've inspired me to.

Sheesh people. Life is so harsh on me and I get back on here, no-one has posted, and it makes me feel needed. I love you guys. Oh, and R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Your music will be sorely missed, as will your legacy on metal. ))

Sortai shuddered as the man disappeared. When he shifted his eyes to the ground below, just as they had left the side of the tower, he saw that they were back in Anduria. Far below, his eyes made out a figure. Idarkoth said to him, "It's the one you left in command, Sortai. Mathias, I believe his name was." Sortai was surprised, wondering how he got there, but nevertheless he asked, "Can we go down to see whats up with him?" Idarkoth scowled. "It's a waste of time, as you need to return to your village, but be quick." He landed beside Mathias, and Sortai quickly dismounted, holding the sword as he had no sheath for it. "Mathias...?" he said.

Cthulhu was about to answer to Regius' offering when Akur landed with Brigham. His eyes raked the face of the rebel commander, and he gave one command. "Release him." Once Brigham was released, Cthulhu smiled. "My Priests, please kindly arm Sir Brigham with a weapon and ask him to do battle with Akur? If the dragon wins i shall accept your offer, Regius. if the human does, then I will decline, and offer my own."

Arcturus frowned as Icemaw prepared the throne room to serve its new ruler. "Your majesty, I believe you won't be stopping my leave, as I am far too powerful for you to imagine." The strange aura from Cthulhu's palace began eminating from his arms. Ze'tes' eyes grew wide. "Arcturus...?" She said meekly. He went on speaking. "You see, not only am I the master of all twelve books written by the late King Sunahr, I have also been graced with the pleasure of the book you read yourself not so long ago." He smiled. "Oh yes. When Tobias died, I, as the rightful Heir, was immediately bestowed the knowledge in the book. I am a master of Draconic magic, of Black and White magic, of elemental magic, and every magic known to existance. Stop me if you can." The aura began to envelop him completely, becoming a dark silver in color.

Brigham half smiled when he recieved the sword from the Priest. "Our battle must commence sooner than planned, beast."

Seth awoke on the morning of the third day, just as the sun broke the horizon. He had a strange feeling that the sun he was seeing at that moment was being seen by Sortai as well. He went about trying to wake Skrem and the others.

(And now that yvansi's post is out of the way, I can throw in mine.... Later. Mwahahahah!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:03 am
(idc....i'm used to shorter posts.)
Ralph looked around. nothing seemed familiar at all.
ralph was not even sure he was from this world.
"servant? demon king?" ralph shook his head.
"what would happen to me? am i to become a servant?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:51 pm
Mathias smiled at his luck, "Ah, commander. It's nice to see you again. Uh, I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you explain to me what just happened out here?"

Leonardo landed in the clearing below him, and reverted to his usual appearance. "Nethrin! How could you have failed me?"

Nethrin's head lowered, "I apologize. Engrath took control much faster than I had anticipated. He immediately left, as he is still becoming accustomed to the body. I'm uncertain as to where he is at, so what are your orders?"

Leonardo remained silent for a minute, then waved his arm, indicating that Nethrin should leave. "Search for Engrath. I'll be at the Luxnovo."

Nethrin nodded, and vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:37 pm
Icemaw smiled nevertheless of the power that Arcturus commanded. "Arcturus, you are still young by human standards. You may be the 'master' of draconic magics, but why then do let yourslef be consumer by it so willingly?" He asked. The dragon King appeared back in teh throne room. But instead, his scales were black as midnight. But oddly, they had a mettalic shine to them. The golden armor that was Icemaw's crown glittered more brilliantly than before when compared to the dragons mettalic scales. "You may have read the book, yes. But then again, were you able to see the lines between the lines? The book was created by Diakar, the original dragon god, as to be used by any. But it had it's boundaries, as all magic does. Even now, you must feel your life, soul, and body slipping into the Nether. That is what i know i must use if i must destroy you. Never thought i would be a Nether Dragon." He smiled as he stood there, tall and proud. But even he started speaking the words of the magic he controlled now.
Regius smiled with the new offer. "So be it! The dragon against this mortal!" He laughed. Turning an eye to Akur, he gave a sick twisted smile. Dont loose Varian Trak... He said mentally.

Akur smiled down at Brigham and Cthulhu. "That name is dead now Regius." Before starting the duel, Akur bowed his head in honor. "Let there be bloodshed this day!" He said as he shot flame out at the the human rebel.
Skrem stirred, looking up at Seth. "Today is the day..." He said as the mage stretched and yawned. "Ill get breakfast..." He said as he conjured a fireball adn got a fire going.

(Ronnie james Dio's death depressed me...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Nethrin appeared just as Engrath landed. "You really want to do this? If you don't recall, our last fight didn't go as you hoped. You died, remember? How is it any different now then it was then?"

Nethrin said nothing, and threw one claymore into the air. The weapon paused in mid-air, and began changing shape. In moments, what had been a blade had become an enormous four-winged bird. The bird came to rest beside Nethrin, and shielded him with its armor plated tail.

"You still hide behind your pets? This ends now." Engrath took to the skies and changed his arm into an over sized axe. He dove straight at Nethrin, but the bird caught Engrath's axe with a scythe-like blade on the end of its tail. Engrath took this moment to morph his axe into the curved blade, breaking free from the bird, and continued on to Nethrin. Nethrin parried the blow with his remaining claymore, and made a swing at Engrath's legs. Engrath flew up again, dodging Nethrin's attack. "Why must you drag this out? I have things I should have done long ago."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:42 pm
(I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrry!!!
I've been really busy I'mm a post a little later I've got other things to do though...)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:24 am
User Image

Sortai shook his head. "Really I have no idea. But the one thing I do know is that big events have unfolded, my friend Teka seems to have lost his body to some abomination, and I have to put off returning to command of the army a while longer." he nodded to Lamkit. "If you would come with us, my friend will explain everything he can to you."

Brigham raised his blade, forcing it into the fire and causing the tongues of flame to branch out to his left and right. "I've fought hatchlings with greater skill than you!" He exlaimed with a laugh as he swung for Akur's neck, jumping out of the way of the flames.

Arcturus smiled and raised a hand, and the roof to the room burst apart. He looked to the sky and closed his eyes, smiling as the aura formed a vortex around him. Ze'tes panicked and twisted her hands, vanishing. Once the aura had completely swirled about him, cloaking him from view, a bolt of red lightning cracked the sky, then they were assaulted by an explosion of thunder. When the vortex cleared, Arcturus no longer stood recognizable. In his place stood a fearsome figure, one that hadn't been seen in the world since before even the 'gods' themselves...

(( Look to top of post. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:30 am
(no prob, i check every day, plus i got other guilds...dont sweat it... i'll post after you do.)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm
Lamkit nodded to Sortai speechless.

“No, I won’t let that happen to you. My friend I feel that you are somehow involved with all of this.” Akivir responded to the young man siting opposite him. “Come young master we must be off, I must find a few things and a large bird.”

“… and that my daughter is how to conjure a death drake.” Linden patted his daughter on the back.

“Meesha! Sister it seems there’s a portal out of here. It calls for you. Either you’ve been reunited or… someone has bonded your soul to another body.” Andrec ran to Meesha.

“Good bye, Will I see any of you ever again?” Meesha’s mother nodded in response. They kissed and hugged.

“My beautiful Meesha, I want you to go to our village and into our house and find our heirlooms, they have much power.” Her mother wispered to her. With a final good bye Meesha went through the portal and into the realm of the living.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:52 am
Icemaw looked at this new figure that had replace Arcturus. "So, you truly have been gifted. But at what price? Even this being cannot live forever. I see how your soul dies. It will be a long time, but i will wait it out." At his final words, Icemaws calm face twisted into a dark snarl. "But i will not have you corrupt me again!" He yelled as hundreds of dark, twisting tentacles erupted from around the king. "Strike me if you dare. This time, you will not win..."

Akur smiled as he moved out of Brighams way and swung his tail into teh rebels chest, sending him flying. "Idiot! This is no human you fight!" He walked over to Brigham and dug his claw into the humans shoulder. "I am much more..."

The dark figure appeared in the Throne room, watching as the Dark One returned, and as Icemaw used one of the thousands of new powers over the Nether he had. He smiled under his hood and fingered the pendant that hung around his neck. "The world will not be this way..." He chuckled as he teleported next to Sortai. "Young master, i'm terribly sorry to tell you that in a weeks time, this world may never exist anymore. The most powerful beings have come into excistance. Blood, Nether, Demon, Dragon, Dark, and Mortal. Unless you can find a way to bring the others against the dark, then all is hopeless. Goodday!" He smiled as he once again left, leaving no trace of him ever being there.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 am
The figure remained still. A chuckle came from it. "You think it is still Arcturus to whom you speak...?" The words were silent, as soft as whispering leaves blown across dry grass, but as powerful as an erupting volcano. "No. He is half of me. I used him, trained him... You see, before the world came into existance, there was nothing but nonexistance, pure nothingness. In the void, any consciense of any sort were drawn towards each other, until the energies contained in the vast nothing exploded, creating the world. No-one knows why." The figure drew two small staffs from his belt, small black blade tipped staffs. "I loathed order, justice, government, everything. The world denied me existance, but in Acrturus' unstable soul, I found refuge. I poured into him what I am." He cocked his head as he chuckled. "Do you not see? I am the unrulinesss, the anarchy, the apathy. I am nonexistance, bringer of peace. I am chaos manifest. I am the closest to a God this world has seen or will ever see... I am Rathos."

Brigham felt his blood flowing from his shoulder, but he didn't allow the pain to affect him. "No... You aren't much more. You are far less, beast."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:03 pm
Icemaw continued his dark glare at Rathos. "So, you chose to take over a human? The weakest, most young, and idiotic creatures to walk these lands?" He smiled espite of himself. "I have no regret you are as powerful as you say. But you need to know, that unstable soul will be the death of you. You almost had my body once. That is when i died, and became that undead thing! I will not allow that again!" He snarled as hte tentacle shot out at Rathos, the Nether Dragon focusing on his next spell already.

Akur shook his head slowly. "No Brigham, i am much more. I was Varian Trak in another life. I fought with you, and i will fight, adn kill you this time..." He said as he picked up teh body and hurled it against the bones of a dead drake.

Regius laughed at the display. "Well Cthulhu, it appears Brigham will die..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:01 pm
Cthulhu shook his head, smiling. "Wait it out. Regius, fights have been known to shift..."

Brigham heard the name, and cold hatred filled his veins, along with power. "Trak... You..." He raised himself from the rubble of bones, limping forward, when a low, dull roar sounded behind him. From within the bones rose an ancient wyvern, awoken from it's decline to death. Brigham looked at the sorrow in the creatures eyes, and heard two words: Keep fighting.

The figure raised a palm and the tentacle disintegrated into the air before him. "Enough. This body is temporary, for soon I will not have need of this one. Soon enough, the events I set into place will become reality. Soon enough." he raised his palm and jet black lightling rained down in a storm of bolts upon Icemaw.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games