Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:23 am

LULU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Lulu
xxxMeaning || 'Pearl' in Arabic
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Bahari'mtoto
xxxRank || Pombuka

xxxColor || #EABB9F
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding gift from Kireiryuu - Azi!Grandbaby!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:44 am

LULU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Jesenya
xxxxxFather || Kairav

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Faatina ; Farooq ; Jalela ; Mahatma'kanja ; Sahaja ; Uurmi
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am

LULU

Lulu is a bundle of energy - she's playful, and always on the move, wanting to be doing everything at once. Some refer to her as a vain little thing, Lulu caring dearly about her appearance. Perhaps a little too dearly, but at her current young age it's been said she'll merely grow out of it. She can be a little arrogant and selfish, but always means well and tries to think things through. She's rather smiley, and whilst not the smartest cub, she has realized that the best way to cheer others up is to put herself down in the process. Which she doesn't mind doing, as long as her fur is kept clean in the meanwhile.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 am

LULU

Lulu was born to two mates in the Bahari'mtoto, Jesenya and Kairav, after her grandmothers plotted to get the two lions together. It's a close, happy family, and Lulu's doted on by both her grandmothers, who're both nannies in the pride.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 am

LULU

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Another to add to my family Lulu meets Kaja, Grandma Azi's mate, and he shows her a pretty rockpool.
The Seahorse and the Starfish Lulu isn't happy when her sister's playful advances cause her pretty fur to get messy
The Time is Now Lulu performs her Rites and becomes an adult in the pride.
Of Fish and Water Lulu meets another lioness in the pride, Dufi, and they investigate a beautiful underwater world
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 am

LULU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:58 am

LULU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 am

LULU

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am

LULU

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 am

LULU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 am

LULU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 am

LULU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 am

LULU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am

LULU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 am

LULU

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff