Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm
Raptor woke up and leapt on top of Aieoris head, making himself small he looked like a badge rather than an actual dragon "keep acting normal and i should be fine" raptor said crawling to a sleeve of Aieoris shirt and clinging to it "and dont brush me off!" raptor said, his voice sounding normal even though his body was small  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 am
not wanting to be left here alone sky goes to the closet and stars rummaging through it. soon she finds what she is looking for and drags out a white fur mat and coat to the middle of the floor to work with them. her claws as nimble as human hands and her beak working like a pair of sicors she she cuts the mat and coat up in to bits. then with a bit of white hair form her tail and using one of her feathers as a needle she sews the bits back together in to a pair of white lion paw boots and a lion nose mask for her beak. when all was done and the mask and boots where on she looked just like a female white lion. "there now i can go too." she said as she grined foolishly at the tiny dragon.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm
raptor couldnt help but laughing "you look ridiculous!" he laughed shaking his head "lets hope they allow white lions" he said to sky then he clung to aieori as they left  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 pm
"Hello, my name is Aieori, and this is my mini-hat and my pet lion." Aieori pronounced to nobody, he just seemed to be reciting it or practicing it. "Okay, all, let's go!" he walked out the door, grinning happily.

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am
Raptor shook his head, "im a badge for one thing, two, why would you introduce your hat?" raptor laughed a little then froze as they passed people "and dont do that unless someone asks" he sadi freexing again "so many people" he said looking around and counting over fifteen people in the inn's front room  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:47 am
(( Gah, Thanksgiving was harsh... Back, all! ))

Idarkoth tilted his head to the side, smiling a bit. You don't seem at all scared that I intend to kill you, human... Tell me, why is this? He eased up and moved off Seth, allowing him to sit up. Try anything and I will kill you.

Seth smiled and dusted himself off as he stood. "I seek to serve those greater than myself." He said simply, almost hearing the key turn in the lock granting access to his dreams.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 am
Sortai was fast asleep until he felt a soft twinge in his mind, almost like someone had poked him. He rose from the mossy rock, almost in a dream like state. Every part of him was trying to move away from the others, into the deeper jungle, but he was still half asleep so he tried to stay where he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 am
Kiun smiled as he closed his eyes. He murmured something, laying back. "It is I that owe you... For my life..." he said as he began to drift off into sleep.  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Paradisity watched as Kiun went to sleep. She was thankful that she had saved him. But as she walked over to a corner to lay herself to sleep, she began thinking of everything that had happened.
She curled herself up, making sure her wings were tucked away nicely, making sure her scales were in place, made a star to go into the night sky, and laid her head down to sleep.
As she laid there, in still silence, she began to cry. Everything that had happened was so conflicting. She felt sick to her stomach, and she felt pain in the deepest parts of her being, for the elements were at war within her body, she could feel it. Soon enough, she had cried herself to sleep, as her silver scales reflected the tears she shed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm
Tsurara had fallen into a signifigant sleep, considering where she was, but she was still a very light sleeper. She had trained herself to sleep lightly so she could keep guard at night, and keep her and Aloura safe. She had not moved from her initial sleeping position, when she heard rustling. She stirred a bit, when she heard it again, she slowly opened her eyes, and focused on the vibrations of the earth. Something nearby was moving, not towards her, but away. She subtelly lifted her head, to see the human Sortai, moving away, but dazed. She got to her feet, and crept over to him. She could tell he was not fully awake, but he was still moving. She used her tail to nudge him a bit...  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:03 pm
Sortai spoke in a voice that wasn't his own. "I am needed deeper, farther from here. He to whom I have owed a debt long due to be paid is nearby." His voice spoke with the well measured, archaic words of a much older, wiser being. It was in fact a clever bit of magic implanted upon Mol Flien by Idarkoth before being sealed away. it assured that each of them would become aware of the other after coming within one hundred miles. But regardless of the nudge he moved forward, like a drone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 pm
Idarkoth raised his head with a snarl. He became completely still. Anath, the human will be spared for now. My curse has pointed to me that the descendant is less than one hundred miles away. He rose to his full height. We must make haste, as the magic released just now will have surely alerted Kiun as well! Quickly, human, if you wish to serve me, do exactly as I say, no exceptions. Find and bring to me the human heading north who is located one hundred miles directly south of here. Any mistakes, and if he is not alive upon delivery, you will pay with not jst your life. Understand? Anath, we must intercept Kiun, my daughter, and the hybrid once more. They will no doubt be searching for the human as well.

Seth bowed. "It shall be done." He turned and disappeared among the trees, heading directly south. A small smile twisted his face.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm
Kiun snapped awake. It hadn't been long since he fell asleep. And yet the huge burst of magic had only one cause: Idarkoth had almost found Mol Flien's descendant. He rose, grateful he could move as he once has, and hurried about readying himself before trying to wake Paradisity and Cody. "The time of prophecy is nigh! Paradisity, you and I must face your father and seal him away before he can release the other demonic dragons! And you, Cody! It is foretold that one of human and dragon will play a key role in the battles that are destined to soon unfold. For this, my friends, is but the beginning."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 pm
Anath watched Seth disappear, eyes narrowed. "Are you sure this is a wise decision to trust a human with?" but it didn't matter much- the deed had been done and there was now no time to waste. "Very well, let us go." he said, pushing up his glasses in expectation.  

heartsXdespise

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games