Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm
"Where are you going?" Judith asked automatically before realizing that it may be rude since she barely knew Koko.
She was about to say something else but stopped herself, she figured she'd already asked and she couldn't unsay it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Koko glanced nervoulsy to her side. "I'll be going to my niece's wake this evening," she replied. Bly thankfully nudged her for a distraction.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 pm
"Oh... I'm sorry." Judith said, now feeling bad for asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm
Drae eventually stumbled out fo bed and to the top of the stairs in enough time to see koko heaidng out to leave with Judith watching her. It irritated him how organised and preppy the girls were this early/late.

"hm? What's happening? Job interview?" he asked a little incoherently, still groggy form his sleep and puzzled as to why the usually eclectic Kook was in a standard suit.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm
"It's alright-you didn't know," Koko replied kindly. She was glad Judith didn't ask what happened-she felt awkward if she had to explain. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "What are your plans....tonight?" she asked-unable to think of anything else. A wake wasn't something you take guests......especailly suspicious looking strangers to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm
"I don't know. Do we have plans?" Judith turned to Drake and asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Koko just decided to not tell Drake where she was going. They were afterall still a bit.....sensitve on the matter. At least she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm
Drake shrugged.
"Since we're not allowed to kill people anymore my diary's been pretty empty." he said, realising too late how insensitive the comment was considering.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 pm
"Hmm... Any ideas atleast?" Judith asked, still oblivious to the fact Drake killed Koko's niece.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Koko flintched at Drake's comment, but said nothing to the defense. Her lashes fluttered and darken her eyes. "I should be going," she replied starting down the steps. She went a bit slow-not being used to heeled. "If you think of nothing.....you....you can stay here," she said. "Just don't do something to draw attention to yourselves since people don't know you're here....."

She hoped she wouldn't have to worry....and the dogs would be here to keep them in line. And they better not eat her dogs while she out.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 pm
[Delicious dogs...]

"Alright." Judith smiled at Koko, somewhat amused be her awkwardness in heels.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm
(( eek Nuuu.....although DT did want to attempt to create a vampiric poochie.....*considers the possiblity*))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 pm
[Eat one, make one a vampire. COMPROMISING, YEAH xd .
By the way, I keep forgetting to mention but if we need more characters I have a couple that I could easily put in after figuring out a timeline for them. I mentioned to a friend a while ago I was in a vampire RP and she suggested I put in a mutual character couple we made last year.]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm
[hehe don't remind me. i'm thiiiis close to gettinga dog for Drake. And maybe a kitty cat for judith...or a vampiric HAMSTER! blaugh ]

Drake nodded and watched her leave.
"hmn...since thinsg are looking a little more permanant than usual, maybe a shopping trip? There's bound to be a few clothes or gadget shops open, surely?" he suggested. "I certainly need more clothes."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Judith's eyes lit up.
"Shopping trip? That sounds like fun." She grinned.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games