Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm
........... trust that word no long have any meaning to me.......... if ur going to kill me then by all means do it.......... but it's futile since i can't die by any means  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:49 pm
"Senpai, what do you plan to do?" Alure eyes changed to the sharingan, he looked at Ryokus eyes, they were vacant...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm
......... *grins* this seal that u have me in is useless *without any real effort i break the seal* ur all in need of 1800 years of training before u can take me on  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm
"I'll test this now" Alure eyes shifted, the mangekyo awoke, he looked into Ryoku, watching his chakra flow, it was corrupted by another chakra, full of evil...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm
i knew it........ now die Jubbi Jinchuriki *creates a kunia out of electricity and launches it at him*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm
"How'z 1982 years of training for ya'?" Hikari asked from behind Alure, catching the kunai before it hit him. She had sneaked away from Kokoro using a shadow clone earlier. "If you honestly think that taking on a bunch of amateurs is actually proving something, you're wrong. It's again Demon Code to fight actual humans with a full-on demon form without a strong purpose... You know that, don't you, Bahumet-san....?" Harimi now had total possession of Hikari's conscious and body.  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:08 pm
Kura made a few handsigns"Summoning Technique: Ninja Dogs"7 dogs tore themselves from the ground and bit and clawed Ryoku attempting to hold him in place.

"Your just a filthy traiter Ryoku..."Zero muttered. His sharingan began to spin as he ran at Ryoku with a chidori forming in his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm
*grins* u forget human........... *begins to absorb the chidori* lightning is an element that control and also *stabbes all 7 dogges with lightning spikes* .......... Harimi u know as well as i do that if Juubi returns to this world like he did that time another human-demon war will erupt causing chaos in both realms............ how can u protect the enemy to both our worlds!!!!!!  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm
"What the-"Zero pulled the katana from the sheath on his back and stabbed the blade into Ryoku's arm.

Kura jumped back as the dogs disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Alure stepped back, "Mabye im his jinchuriki but im not evil as him" Alure stated, "But if it is a fight what you want, then i wont hold back" Alure took out his sword, pointing to Ryoku...

"Thats it boy, yeah, confront him" the voice hear in Alure's head, he didnt lose focus of Ryoku...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm
hehehehe........ still u never learn *using the sword as a lightning rod send electricity throught the sword and into Zero*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm
Zero's eyes opened wide. The pain was immediate and exscrutiating. The young boy dropped to his knees. He clenched his teeth and would not even allow a gasp of pain.

Kura ran towards Ryoku,her eyes blazing."You b*****d!"  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 pm
*without using any effort i stop kura in her track* hehehehe........ it wonderful how the body works.......... the body moves because the brain tells it to through eletrical impulses that're generated from the brain, but the heart relies on its own electrical impulse to pump blood........... i wonder what were to happen if i disrupt the hearts electrical impulse  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm
"Kyaaa" Alure kicked Ryoku in the face, "Stop this fight Senpai, I dont want to hurt you" Alure adopted a defensive stance...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm
............. * Turns to meet his gaze*....... ur saying it as if u can really hurt me........... and also u say that ur incontrol now........ those were the exact same words that the previous jinchuriki said, before the demon took over his body and the demon was freed into this world forcing the deminsional barrier between our worlds to collapse creating planet-wide chaos.......... i'm not going to let that happen again  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games