Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 pm
Sleena smiled at Alec, then flinched slightly with she caught his scent. But, since it wasn't unbearable, she continued to wait for him.
"Hey Alec," she said happily. "Ready for the festival/"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm
"I most certainly am. I even brought my own familiar to the festival," he said jokingly pointing to his sister with flick of his wrist. "How about you? You ready for some good times and some shakin'?" he laughed mimicking the twist with a shake of his hips. "I have to stop and check on something before I go though."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 pm
Sleena sighed; he seemed to not have noticed.
"Ah; yeah I guess, but I'm not a very good dancer admittedly." She blushed. "And I should let you get to it now, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 pm
Alec felt a bit lost; the look on Sleena's face clearly indicating she was upset.
"Hey...did I say something wrong?" he asked, stopping and shoving his hands deep in his pockets. "I didn't mean to if I did and I don't mind that you can't dance. Neither can I," he smirked, tossing the hair out of his eyes.
"Tell you what, I'll go finish up my painting and we can meet back out here in ten?" he offered, wanting rather earnestly to cheer her up.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 pm
Ace chuckled to himself, which sounded a lot like a laugh and a growl combined when it rippled out of his snout. When she mentioned her "kind" his eyes changed colors and took on an incredibly mischevious look. He pounced on her like a big dog would, making sure she wouldn't get hurt when she hit the ground. He stood over her and poked her in the face with his nose.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm
she walked through the corridors, looking around she smiled, flicking her hair to the side she folded her arms and walked on.  

lottie-tottie1240

8,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 pm
Sleena tried to smile, but her bloodlust was getting stronger. It was almost to the point where she could taste his blood.
"It's a long story with what's going on; it's not you. And, yea that sounds good. Meet ya in ten." She smiled this time, then grimaced at the pain in her throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:33 pm
Alegra hit the ground with a muffled 'oompf'. Cracking up, she rolled on her side and batted his nose away. Her black shirt covered with light, dusty dirt, she rolled to a kneeling position and raised a brow pretending to lick her 'paw'. "Now look at me...I'm all disheveled!" she joked, sticking her tongue out at him. "Ya' flea bag!" she teased, getting to her feet and swishing her tail at him.
----
Alec smiled and nodded. "Yeah...ten..." he said again, a little unsure this time. She was looking at him like she was about to pass out. "Are you sure you are all right?" he asked, walking backwards towards the school. "Never mind," sprinting towards the building, Alec disappeared inside.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm
Myia sighed as she started to give up searching for the aura she sensed. She continued on down the hall looking to get out of the building. She made her way through the people. Myia quickened her pace as she started to feel like the people were closing in on her. She saw a gap in the crowd and went straight to it. Once there she sat down against the wall and shut her eyes to calm herself. "To many people..." She whispered. "To many." She covered her ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Sleena rolled her eyes, then ran towards the forest, not caring if she got in trouble or not. She found a deer and killed it instantly, draining it's blood and drinking it quickly. It was the only way to ensure Alec's safety. She ran back and waited for him, now sure that she could control herself...as long as he didn't start bleeding that is.  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 pm
((Here you go, Nex.))

Ace's eyes went big as he pretended to be offended by her flea bag comment. He lowered his head like a shamed pet and lay down on the ground to pout. His eyes told the real story; if she could read his eyes atleast vaguely she would've been able to tell he really wasn't shamed, but meerly teasing.
--------------------
Xeno went back inside, figuring he'd lock himself away and ignore the parties going on around the building. He fought his way through the crowd and slowly made it towards the dorm. Wait, what is that on the floor? He thought, spotting the stranger trying to block out everyone else. He approached her and tapped her once on the shoulder to get her attention. He motioned for her to follow him before walking a few doors down along the same wall and entering his dorm room. He hoped she would get the message that he was offering her a quiet sanctuary away from the crowds in the halls.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm
Myia opened her eyes when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She looked up at the person and got up. She looked down with her head and sighed. She looked at him and nodded her head. She followed him staying quiet as she walked and keeping eyes on him so she wouldn't panic. Once in the dorm room she smiled brightly glad to be out of the crowded hall. She took this time to quickly study the guy that had helped her. 'Sad, but strong... what a rare mix.' She thought. "Thank you so very much!" She said in a gratis tone.  

Nex Remeo

lottie-tottie1240

8,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm
seeing the big crowds outside, she sighed gently, she tried avoiding big crowds however she guessed it couldn't be helped. still walking, wandering around the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm
(Who is she? It'd be rather helpful if you posted your character's name.)

Xeno nodded in response, before turning and pacing away from the window. As he walked, he walked with a measured gait and kept his hands held behind him, much like a military officer might do. He approached the desk, directly across from the stranger before leaning on it casually. "Make yourself comfortable." He said simply. He looked out the window for a moment before turning back to the girl. "Pardon my lack of proper manners. My name's Xenophelius, but please call me Xeno." He introduced, bowing shallowly afterward.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 pm
Myia took a look around the room before she just sat down on the floor. "Okay." She said as she moved to were she was sitting on her lower legs. She slumped over a bit as she started stretch out. She then set herself up straight. "Nice to meet you Xeno." She smiled brightly. "I am Myia." She told him. "Your aura is quite odd." She said looking at him. "The mix is rare." Her fingers started to move as if she was counting something.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff