Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
"A pepsi would be nice. I need the caffeine this morning," she said as she started playing.
She smiles and nodds takeing out a glass bottle out from the fridge. mortella drank her steak smoothie as she sauntered over "Beffore you play today...would you like to talk a little about yourself?"

Pausing with her hands lightly on the keys, she tilted her head to one side. "What do you want to know?"
She put the pepsi on the ledge of the piano as she leaned against it ..."Oh anytrhing sweetheart..." she said her tails constantly moving behind her

She smiled slightly as she took the pepsi and drank some of it. "Well, ask to your heart's desire, and I'll answer unless I feel the question's too intrusive."
Mortella gets a very big crocodile smile "What are your hobbys? is there ever going to be an instance where you shed your normal clothes to go and fight crime in the middle of the night in pvc and spandex?!"

She laughed softly as she heard the questions. "My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing though I can only draw one thing well enough, singing or anything music based, and playing video games. No, I don't think there will ever be an instance where I go fight crime in the middle of the night."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

Pausing with her hands lightly on the keys, she tilted her head to one side. "What do you want to know?"
She put the pepsi on the ledge of the piano as she leaned against it ..."Oh anytrhing sweetheart..." she said her tails constantly moving behind her

She smiled slightly as she took the pepsi and drank some of it. "Well, ask to your heart's desire, and I'll answer unless I feel the question's too intrusive."
Mortella gets a very big crocodile smile "What are your hobbys? is there ever going to be an instance where you shed your normal clothes to go and fight crime in the middle of the night in pvc and spandex?!"

She laughed softly as she heard the questions. "My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing though I can only draw one thing well enough, singing or anything music based, and playing video games. No, I don't think there will ever be an instance where I go fight crime in the middle of the night."
Mortella snaps her fingers together "Man here I was under the impression that i hered on the next super fur.... drat. Misleauding quiet types...."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

Mortella snaps her fingers together "Man here I was under the impression that i hered on the next super fur.... drat. Misleauding quiet types...."

"Sorry to burst your bubble like that. I tend to stay in the shadows if I can help it."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Sorry to burst your bubble like that. I tend to stay in the shadows if I can help it."
She drinks her shake "meh .... so tell me about you what breed are you add nausium" she drikns more "MMMM... that's a good steak shake"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She drinks her shake "meh .... so tell me about you what breed are you add nausium" she drikns more "MMMM... that's a good steak shake"

She smiled and flicked her silver tipped black tail softly. "What would you guess I am?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She smiled and flicked her silver tipped black tail softly. "What would you guess I am?"
"Some kind of fluffy cat...." she sighs and shrugs "I'm never good with anyof this..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Some kind of fluffy cat...." she sighs and shrugs "I'm never good with anyof this..."

"That wasn't a bad guess. I'm a fox and happen to be shadow oriented."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:17 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Oh...." she nods "My parents with them cross breeding and such make it a little difficult to diferenciate between things..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Oh...." she nods "My parents with them cross breeding and such make it a little difficult to diferenciate between things..."

"It's easy to confuse cats and foxes because both races look very similar."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Yeah ...the noses are really the only way you really can tell...or ear height... "

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"Yeah ...the noses are really the only way you really can tell...or ear height... "

She nodded as she smiled. "Or tails. Foxes have bushier tails than cats do."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"I dont know.... my dad was a tiger and he was pretty fluffy as is i think that's where i kinda get a bit misleaud..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

"I dont know.... my dad was a tiger and he was pretty fluffy as is i think that's where i kinda get a bit misleaud..."

Her ears twitched slightly in confusion before she remembered. "It's with the long haired breeds that throw people off. Their tails are almost as fluffy as a fox's."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

Mortella nodds a bit. "yeah it's been pretty confuseing.."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games