Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am
- feels violated from the poke -
>.> SOUPY~ me and Blue are gonna get gaia married soonish xD haha I forgot when though C: haha YOUR GONNA BECOME A BEST MAN D:< haha because Kira is gonna be the usher person thingy while Coldy is the other best man xD haha C:

That reminds me...when is ColdxLFE's wedding thingy xD haha

Lexie: o 3o Ryan Higa scares me C: haha he makes me laugh uncontrollably because he's so silly and his facial expressions and crap xD haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 am
Soupy: But Peter Chao is awesome D: haha XD
Heat Wave? o 3o I'd have a BLASTOISE AND DROWN YOU >D HAHA just keeding C:
I'm edumacated in the art of...YU GI OH! I'm passing that class with a D+ C:  

Henwyfatale

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:13 am
Whoa. o.o Why do I have to be a best man?! Can I be that && the person playing the piano? ;D OH. Have you heard of the song Wedding Dress by TaeYang?
Peter Chao is awesome. I just realized, when'd I become Bboy Born? ;oooooo
NUUUUUUUU. I can't sw- Oh wait. [: Yes I can! I'll attack your Blastoise with a.... with a tickle! surprised
I'd probably pass that class with an A+++! Too bad there is no class. Dx FML.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am
Yush I heard of Wedding Dress, but D; too bad gaia doesn't let you broadcast music in towns xD haha
Bboy Born? o___o;;; I wanna learn how to bboy xD haha
...I can't swim either C: I'LL USE MY SUNKERN <3 haha I love sunkern C: haha But I need to get a stupid sunstone D:< because even though I love my sunkern....his status is of a lv 5 cinquil D; haha
...I wish Duel academy was real D;  

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am
Soupy~ If you play a wedding song on the piano, you'll be awesome in my book. =D

Henry~ =O *gasp* How could you forget!?!? =O haha... just kidding >3 July 13th ^_^ Ah... I needs to get my maids of honor x3
And... haha, yeah, he makes me laugh uncontrollably too, but his facial expressions are just so hilarious xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am
Dino goes RAWR! - Wait.... Playing Wedding Dress at a wedding would seem sooo.... Weird. xD Stupid music video.
And all the breakers call me Born cause of one day where I looked like him while breaking. [x I don't really have a bboy name.
Sunkern? Out of all pokemon... Sunkern?! D:< WOMAN. YOU NEED TO GET EDUMACATED IN POKEMON TOO! Celebiiii <3333
And we wish a lot of stuff was real. ^^

Lexiiiie - If I played a wedding song on the piano, I'd die. ^-^ Me + Boring stuff = We don't go together. Piano is cool... But unless it's a upbeat, fast and fun song, it's boring and I'll die. xD

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 am
ew...late replies C:

Lexie: pft I didn't forget I was testing you >D haha well you said 2 so BBC and Listen Feel Enjoy C: haha or Coldy in woman form xD haha

Soupy: ...well then don't play and be one of my 2 best mans :'D haha
Something tells me there's a chance that you go to UCIrving C: haha
YES SUNKERN D:< I love Sunkern C: haha it's so cute xD haha Celebi can die C: haha xD
I know right? ;D haha when I was younger, I wished yugioh, pokemon, digimon, fighting foodons, shaman king, and all this other crap was real C: haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 am
Soupy~ haha, oh, I see xD it's still cool that you can play the piano though.

Henry~ haha, okay then ^^ Ah... BBC yes, but I don't know Listen Feel Enjoy D: I'll probably like, pick one of my other friends on here.
Wait, how bout three? Three best men and three maids of honor? Like, one usually always sings and the other two fight over the bouquet of flowers. xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:40 am
haha I don't have any more gaia friends on here C: haha
because I like all my friends in real life ;D haha

ANYWAY~ guess what?! ^^
I wanna redesign my house...but...
I don't know what to put in it xD haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am
Ace - I wouldn't have anyways. xD
Nope. UCIrving? x3 I didn't even apply there.
Celebi >>>>> Sunkern. c; It's okay. Want a tissue?
LOL. I remember watching those back on like... It wasn't even 4kids. It was like Fox Box or something and Kids WB and stuff. xD

Lex - Okay... So Cold's and Listen's wedding thingy is on the 13th... So when's yours? And is there others? o.o Cause... on the 10th of July or 11th, I have my cousins wedding to go to... Irl. Sooo. xD Yeah.

Teh Soupreme

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 am
Haha, I like all my friends in real life too but they're always on a date making out with some guy from another school >.< And then my other friends who aren't are going through... unfortunate situations at home so all I do is talk to them over Yahoo or on the phone xD
Roleplaying is a good way to make friends :3

Your house... like, your gaia house?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am
Teh Soupreme
Ace - I wouldn't have anyways. xD
Nope. UCIrving? x3 I didn't even apply there.
Celebi >>>>> Sunkern. c; It's okay. Want a tissue?
LOL. I remember watching those back on like... It wasn't even 4kids. It was like Fox Box or something and Kids WB and stuff. xD

Lex - Okay... So Cold's and Listen's wedding thingy is on the 13th... So when's yours? And is there others? o.o Cause... on the 10th of July or 11th, I have my cousins wedding to go to... Irl. Sooo. xD Yeah.

Ours is on July 13th.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am
Lexie - D: Your friends are like some of my friends. All the girls are always making out with a dude from who knows where or on a date while other people face problems. Dx SOOO SAD.
Soooo it's going to be two weddings at different times? o 3 o

Dino - Put me in your house. (; If you know what I mean.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am
Soupy~ I know right? It's horrible. There are too many icky people, and I'm sad to say some of my friends are icky. *sigh* that might be why they're not my BEST friends though, lol.

Wait, is their wedding on the 13th of July as well?  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm
When you grow up, you won't have icky friends. x3 Or atleast they should have changed out of being icky. You guys will learn.

And I dunno. o.o I thought you said it was.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games