Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm
((YOU GUYS CARED!!!!! **HUG** AND MY CAST IS OFF!!!!!! **dance**))

Kadaj trudged to class. Science- how boring. Plus, he hadn't found his dorm last night, and had camped out in the drama room.

Genisis glared at his class. They were a bunch of bums, the lot of 'em.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:18 pm
((Of course I cared. Besides Reno, Kadaj is my favorite FF character))
((Is anyone gonna come post again?))  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG

Please move on to 3rd Period now

(sorry it's been taking me so long to update, i've been really busy with school)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am
((It's cool))

Kairi walked over to Drama class. Noone was probably going to be there, so she didn't know why she was going.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am
((YAYS!!! I love kairi, too <3 and cloud, you do a good job with the rp, so don't worry smile ))

Kadaj sprinted for Basic Military- if he was late, then Terra would most likely kill him. With the Reno boy trowing him in the pool later.

Genisis glared at Kairi. What was with all the gingers everywhere? If this one was dense, too, then he would dye his graying hair black, dangit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 pm
"Um... Can I help you?" Kairi asked, seeing someone glaring at her. 'I don't know him, so why is he giving me that look?' she thought.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:30 pm
(( haha sorry ive been not active for awhile xD ))

Sephiroth threw on his military jacket and walked into his Basic Military class. He had signed up to train some of the new students in hope they would learn some of the skills they need to shape a military career. As he looked up at the clock he saw it was the start of class, and there were not many people in class yet. The silver haired boy steped outside to see if anyone was comming. When he glanced down the hall he could not help notice a young boy running towards the class room with slight panic on his face. 'He seems to be in a rushm I wonder why?' Sephiroth thought to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm
Cloud was quietly following behind Genesis. He was in his third period drama class after all, and the guy was his teacher.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 am
'I have Drama with Cloud?! Cloud in Drama class?!' Kairi thought as she tried to hold back a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Kadaj saw a boy with the same color hair as him outside the B.M. class. He looked scary, but maybe he wasn't so bad- he'd seen the bo defending the wheelchair kid, so... "Am I late? Did I make it?" he asked, breathless.

Genisis grabbed a stack of paperback scripts and dumped them in Cloud's arms, completely ignoring the ginger girl- oh, no, she wasn't giggling. Looong year, this one would be. "Pass these out. Class, our first play of the year will be Loveless. Read it and figure out what parts you want. Audition will be held when I feel like it, so probably next week. If you aren't in it, you're making props, manni9ng the lights, and fetching the useful ones coffee."  

Namine the Nameless

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Kairi took one from Cloud and looked at Genisis. "Hey, he keeps glaring at me..." Kairi wispered to Cloud, glaring back.

((Um.. Can you explain the parts, well at least, who is who?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:56 pm
((Genisis is the drama teacher, and hates gingers because he's going gray himself. Kadaj is a freshman. Soooo sorry- but Genisis doesn't like you. I like you though!!!!!! Don't worry!!!!))  

Namine the Nameless

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm
((Lolz, No, I'm talking about the play!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 pm
((ehh call me fineky but I'm gunna extend theird period for a little while longer))

Cloud finished handing out the copies of the play and shrugged as he took his place next to Kairi. "Who knows," he whispers back. Cloud shifted his weight uncomfortably.They had told him that a fine arts class would be needed before he was placed in here.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Kairi grew uncomfortable with his staring. She looked away and hoped that maybe he would stop.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff