Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Aimi focus her chakra "Re-Equip" she whispered and the giant sword poof into a slim sharp katana in the matter of seconds. "Lightning style:Ningentou: double illusion blades" Chakra covered the sword and sheath in a coat of chakra and generates a chakra blade, creating two impossibly sharp weapons. The second blade's chakra is created over the katana's sheath mostly made for pure energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 pm
*i go back outside and sits on the porch*........ Seiko nee-san i hope ur doing well  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 am
Alex looked at the blade now, "Wow, that technique is really incredible", he looked at tha chakra over the blades, , the Totsuka and the Wado started to shine in a crimson chakra, he looked at Aimi, "Here we go" he launched against her...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm
"It has it's flaws" Aimi said with a smile as she gripped the blade at a certain angle getting into a defense position as he charged at her, she focused into her chakra.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Alex speed increased, , he put both swords infront, "Fire style: dragon fangs" he dissapeared, not leaving a track of his chakra...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 pm
Aimi looked around as he disappeared where did he go...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm
Alex appeared above Aimi, "Falling bite" he said, as he came down in a slashing motion against her, in a blink, he already was infront of her, with both swords put away in their sheaths...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Aimi looked up eyes widened "Crap!" she brought her katana above her managing to block some of the attack, but got hit by the rest. She took a breather as he was finish with the mouth, she had a few scratches on her but they weren't severe "That was quite an attack, but I guess you won." she said with a sigh as she flopped onto the cement ground cross-legged "Man that was tiring, I should train more I haven't sparred in months!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Marius eyes returned to their normal color, he looked at Aimi, "You're technique is awesom, but it still need more training" he said as he smiled to her, "That was fun", he stand up, helping her also, he the stared at the horizont...

"Im leaving on a mission" he said, "And I will need help to compleate it, so...", he looked at her again, "I was wondering if you could help me with it" he smiled...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm
"I know that...." Aimi muttered as she nodded as he helped her up. She looked at him as he asked her. She grinned "Sure!" she replied "I haven't gone on a mission for a while."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 pm
Alex smiled, "I'll go for my gear at the inn, and the we leave the village", he started to walk in the inn direction, "You better also get some gear for you" he said, as he waved his hand...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm
"Okay then!" She walked to where her home was as she waved back at him  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Alex entered the inn, he go to his room directly, he then coughed, blood came from his mouth, he wiped the blood from his mouth, he took everything he had and leaved.

"I hope she is fast for packing" he said as he walked to the entrance, he would remember this place, it was so peacefull, but now he had to continue his search...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm
Aimi entered her house her pet dog barked at her. She patted his brown head "I'll be gone for a while so go play with Yurete-sama okay?" The dog barked once and dash out to where Yurete was. She laughed softly as she gathered her things and approached the front door. "Bye Kaa-san, Tou-san." she said to the picture of her parents as she faced it down and walked out of the home.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Alex sighed, he sitted in a bench, he looked to the sky, he closed his eyes, his thoughts were interrupted by some footsteps that were coming in his direcction...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff