Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Bradley opened the fridge scratching himself. "Let's see I guess I could eat waffles, or pancakes." He said grabbing the milk carton setting it on the counter before going to the fridge to grab some waffles and put them on a plate to warm them up. "I really do wonder where she is. Maybe she's getting her thirst taken care of." He mumbled to himself pouring some milk in a glass then putting the carton in the fridge.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 pm
Pulling the blanket with her, she walked out of the room and into the hall where she stopped and called out his name. "Bradley?" she said it kind of softly but loud enough for him to hear. "Why must you always wake up so early? Don't you know the meaning of sleeping in?" she said with a small laugh and a yawn.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 pm
Bradley turned around and smirked. "What do you mean class is in half an hour." He said looking at the clock on the oven. "You need to get ready missy."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am
She yawned again, "You forget I'm a girl I can make a masterpiece in less than ten minutes." she smiled and pulled the blankets tighter around her. "I never knew it was possible to feel so warm." She said happily. Then she turned on her heel and as she began to walk down the hall she yelled behind her, "You don't have to wear uniforms do you? I always despised uniforms...."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:19 am
Bradley chuckled at her comments. "Yes that's right it's nice to feel warm. No we're in college no uniforms." He said as the microwave beeped and he took out his food. He set it on the counter and let it cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am
She went into his room looking for clothes. "Hmm... what to wear..." she said going through his closet. Sh found a block button up shirt and a pair of jeans that he probably had not worn for years, because they looked a bit too small for him. "Perfect for me." She said taking off her over shirt and skirt so she could slide the blue jeans on and the black shirt over it. She figured her black flat shoes would look fine with this, all she needed now was a good brush. She made the bed and walked down the hall buttoning up his shirt. "Hope you don't mind I borrowed some of your clothes, we never got to buy anything yesterday. Where is your brush by the way?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 am
Bradley laughed at the question. "I don't have a brush. I just shake my head after the shower and just wait for it to go how it wants." He said taking a bite from one of his waffles and drinking some more milk.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 am
"Men..." she said laughing and shaking her head. She parted her hair in two with her fingers and ran through each half with her fingers. "You have a lady in the house, these are things you need you lazy thing." she said shaking her head and straightening out the shirt.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am
"Hey it's not my fault we ran into your father at the store you chose." Bradley said rolling his eyes and finishing his breakfast. "So I think it's your fault." He said putting the dishes away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am
"My fault?" She said laughing, "I would have never gone in that place had you not offered to take me there, "I think it's your fault." she looked at her finger nails and began to clean them.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 am
"You chose the store not me." Bradley said walking into his room going in his closet and grabbing his Third Eye Blind shirt and some blue jeans and a new pair of boxers. "Well I'm going to change so do whatever for a bit." He said walking in and shutting the bathroom door taking off his boxers putting the new pair on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 am
"What a stubborn little..." a thought struck her and she darted outside, shielding her eyes from the sun. Looking around to make sure no one was watching her she went up to the roof to get her wine. "Damnit! I forgot all about it," The wine was now warm and probably disgusting. She sighed, hopped off the roof and poured it into the trash. "All that good wine gone to such waste." she said frowning.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:31 am
Andrew walked out of the bathroom with pants on and throwing his shirt on. "Wonder where she went." He asked himself throwing the unwanted boxers in the hamper.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:35 am
Adelline came inside with the empty bottle and set it on the table. She sighed. "So when are we going to leave Bradley?" she said sitting in a chair and clicking her finger on the empty glass bottle a few times.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:41 am
Bradley walked out with the keys in hand. "We're heading out now." He said grabbing his sunglasses putting them on and walking to the door. "I trust you're ready to go?" He asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games