Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm
"Wait?! Make me feel pain...thats possible!?" He frowned, "this is madness", "Ok, sure, I'm in, I'm feeling way out of my league." He reached out, taking her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Viktoria laughed and turned to the door. After they had made it back to the main hall she turned to her mother and looked at the clan. She looked at Albion seeing if he was in pain. She cocked her head to one side and asked 'Do you feel any worse or better?' She still held his hand as her mother moved toward them.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm
"I...Yeah, how did you.." He smiled, and his shoulders straightened, "I finally feel like myself again, like you pulled me out of an icy ocean." He stretched back, flexing his shoulders, "I guess I owe you another one Moonbeam," He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm
Viktoria laughed. 'Is that what I am now?' She teased as her mother hit her up the head. Vitoria tensed and pulled Albion back down the hallway to the room Aviera was in. She then dropped his hand and sat down. 'We should wait for Sam and the other human to get here.' She said lightly.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm
"Of course, after all, we're. . Working togather now, right?" Albion laughed a bit as he spoke, "I just hope we can work this out." He sat with his back against the wall, leaning forward on his sword, "And now, we wait."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Aviera had listened but ignored them. Walking over to where Sam was and smiling his thanks he looked at bella sadly but happy she was unharmed. He wanted to just hug her right now but had to focus on Grimm and the war, that fact hurt him but he needed to live. Needed them all to live. To make it through.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm
Sam waited for Bella to return. So this was Aveira's mate? Not a human to be taken lightly as he has heard. She survived with the Vampires this long and thats a feet most of his wolves couldn't handle. Not because they were weaker mind you, but because they would lose their temper and get ganked. Once she returned he pushed himself off the wall and smiled politely. His eyes tightened as she mentioned Hikaru, but he took her hand and led her to Aveira anyway. Luckly he didn't have to go far. Once there he turned his back, facing the others so she could not see his true emotions. "Hikaru is with Grimm now. She has taken his side in things." He said this coldly and without emotion.

Grimm smiled. "Im only worrying over an impossiblility. It seems like im being drained, but I dont know from what. Anyway it has stopped now." Grimm sat up and cocked his head to the side. "The humans are faster than I thought. They are ready for the attack and the Human Leader Trisha wants me. Will you come?" Grimm stood up and put out his hand.

((Edit))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm
((EDIT))
Bella had to hold herself back he was ok! she wanted to hugg him tightly but she coudlnt just yet. she smiled brightly at him exposing her white teeth. then she thought about wat had happend and her reaction and her smile quickly faded 'they all must think am useless. . . HE must think iam useless. . ' she looked at Aviera and her heart sunk deeply at wat Sam said.
"oh. . well. . i guess wat they say is true, people do crazy things when there in love. . ." she looked at the floor. 'i should be there to shouldnt i? shouldnt i be the one on the human side? shouldne she be here on thier side?' she looked up at Aviera. 'love does make u do crazy things.' she thought about how all of them had risked everything for Vondel and how much pain the coven had been in when they were informed ant wat they were willing to risk and to do for revenge. it lit a flame of hope in her chest. 'we are not alone as they are. we have trust in one another that they do not.' a small smile crept back to her face.

PaYg

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm
Viktoria looked over to Sam and went over to him and touched his shoulder. She felt for him, knowing how it could be losing someone close.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Aviera walked past them closing the door and locking it leaving them sealed in with no windows or escape the lycans could protect them from there if there was an attack. On his way back he touched Bella's wrist gently then took his seat in the corner the chair smelt like lycan but that didnt bother him now. "We need to come up with a plan I can mask his power for a while at a time in my current state and mess him up from this distance but that drains alot from me." He spoke more to himself then them. "If we were closer i could stop him and more but we dont have the numbers... do we?"  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Sam looked at Victoria and rolled his eyes. "Are you doing that emotion thing again? You know, that gets annoying after a while, but I guess you get that feeling from others too?" Sam teased her, not holding a grudge against her just because she was born from the b*****d that started it all. All the Waring between the Lycans he should say. But what the hell, might as well start off fresh. He wolf could stick it for all he cared. He would flirt with any damn female he wanted..... well except Bella. If he did that he would die. That thought made him laugh. "Well how cares about that female? I can damn flirt and mate with whoever I damn well please!" He said with a smiled and winked at Victoria. Sam got serious when Aveira started speaking. "My wolves can take the brunt of the attack. The virus was designed for Vamps, not Lycans. The clans will fight the main human force while the Vampires pick the Leaders off. As for you, Ill protect you if you are drained and weary." Sam said his part and waited for the others.
(Edit....again lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Viktoria looked at him and blushed. 'I cannot control emotions but I can help you with them.' She smiled and hugged him again. 'Now as for a plan. Anyone have any ideas?'  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 pm
Aviera nodded to sam and then to the others. "If your wolves can defend us that is well." He replied. "What are your numbers standing at currently?" He asked glancing at bella out of the corner of his eye. "I would like to avoid many casualties but Grimm for that reason is mine and mine alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 pm
'Umm numbers.. that is a good question. Without our younglings then a fair amount we have a handful of skilled fighters...' Viktoria sighed. 'That would be something to ask mother dearest.' She said her voice dripping with sarcasm.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm
"well i think assination is the only way to get most of there tops. i know them and there not easy pickings. luckly most arnt in tune with the goddess like iam. as for battle plans i think ambush is most effictive agaisnt humans. speacially if u guys are all wolfed out, humans are naturally scared of the supernatural taking them by surprise would lower there gaurd." Bella paused for amoment and caought Aveiras eye
"alsoi have to warn you, they were developing machines to hunt and kill. iam not sure wat progress has been like but i no they were working on it. and it is impressive in strength but not much elese. very slow." she took a deep breath. "and i think i have to inform u all that Trisha is my mother, or biological donor in my opinione. i can only ask that u will not think me traitor because of my background."
her mind flashed to Vondel and how open he had been on accepting her, her heart lurched again.

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games