Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 am
"Then I guess I'll have to hope Aridas is gentleman enough to help me," Koko replied looking away from Drake and crossed her arms. "Or Judith."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 am
Drake stuck his tongue out.

Aridas then smiled "of course i'll defend you."

[g2g sorry]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 am
((tay-later))

"Thank you," Koko replied with a smile and looked over triumphtly at Drake. "I guess I'm covered when you feed me to the sirens."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm
Drake sighed.
"Lucky you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 pm
Koko had an amused smile on her face. She hugged Drake's arm and tried to sweet with him. "You're not going to throw me in the water now are you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm
"I might do." Drake said in a mock sulky voice. "but then who woudl I torment once you're gone. Nah, i'll keep you for now."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm
"Torment?" Koko remarked with a pouted and then whispered. "That not very nice, master."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 pm
Drake snickered and kissed her neck lightly nipping on her hear in a tease.
"who ever said i was nice?" he joked

Aridas and Judith had wandered a little ahead again as Aridas was talking enthusiastically about a replica galleon that sometimes came into the harbor. they started to walk down teh steps.

"looks like we're on the move again." drake said with a roll of his eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Koko gave a pleasant sigh and glanced at the direction their companions were going. She chuckled at Drake's expression. "I take you rather you would have rather done something else?" she replied folding her fingers with his as they started walking again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:22 pm
"hmn...nothing I could do in public." he snickered. "and the tourist run grows dull after a while. I've seen the Abbey now, the rest we have all the time in the world to discover."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 pm
"Drake!" Koko paused in her steps. She was blushing and huddled close to him. "Even if I was willing its......its too cold," she protested.. "But if you're that bored we can ask Aridas to halt with the tour. However I know you would rather be rude and sneak off."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm
he laughed and wrapped his coat partially around her as he huddled with her.
"you make it out like I'm a rude person, m'lady."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm
"You are," Koko replied. "At times." She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him. "We're going to get scolded again probably if we don't catch up."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm
he pouted but then smiled and they followed, adjusting to holding hands so they could walk more quickly down the steps.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm
"Did we miss anything?" Koko called out to Aridas and Judith as they caught up. "We got lost in...conversation."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games