Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm
Mira shot him a reproachful look as she paused at the door "Okay then, put it this way.No fire for you, period.I don't need my landlady coming up here and seein your hands on fire."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm
"Aww, but it would be funny!..." He said looking disappointed. "... Fine, I'll just flap my wings at her if I see her."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 pm
Mira frowned "You wouldn't dare." She silently prayed that he was only bluffing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:28 pm
Oblen looks back over to Mira with an eyebrow raised with a smile. "... or would I?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Mira frowned slightly and bludhed when he smiled "Fine if your gonna be like that then I'll just drag you to class with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm
Oblen chuckles before saying "Oh boy, I'd just love to be in a class full of people and flap around my wings there!"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Mira hopped from one foot to the other and bit her lip as she looked at the clock "Your not being fair...." She knew her professors wouldn't care if she skipped but it would be so odd for her to do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:54 pm
Oblen chuckles before waving his hand. "Just go, I've hidden myself well before... I can do it again staying here."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 am
Mira frowned slightly "You don't have to hide.I just don't want you giving my landlady a heart attack." She reached down and scratched Shadow's head when he rubbed against her legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 am
He shrugs. "Well, if she comes knocking... I'm not going to walk up and say "Hello!... I'm some guy you've never saw in your life with Mira in Mira's apartment!"... because one of two things could happen... she could remove me from the apartment, possibly also banning me... or may ask me a few questions about you to prove I really know you, which I may end up failing at before they resort to option one." He said rolling his eyes and looking back to the tv, which now had a hunter going after a 'wabbit'.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 pm
Mira's face turned bright red at the thought of that happening "I don't think I'm going to class today...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm
He shakes his head, standing up and turning to Mira to say "No, go... I can hold up the fort. I can also shapeshift I forgot to tell you... So I'll just turn into some cat... or dog... or something."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Mira gave in an uncomfortable look "You don't sound very convincing.....and besides, my professors owe me a day off."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Oblen shakes his head and waves. "No, go... I don't want you to have to fall behind or anything..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm
Mira giggled and shook her head "Your only digging a deeper hole.I'm six chapters ahead of everyone in every class."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games