Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 pm
"So shall we look around?" She asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm
"duh!" he smiles  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Sonia looked at him strangely, "Drago... are you okay?" Then she heard his request and sat firmly on the ground and looked at him, despite her discomfort at his intensity. He wasn't usually this serious. "Okay, I'm listening..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Vin stoped her in the middle of the clearing.
Vin: ok open your eyes.
the clearing was next to a waterfall. the entire clearing was covered in flowers that were colored white, red, and blue. there were roses, tulips, and daffodils. the roses were the blue flowers, tulips were white and the daffodils were red. the air was filled with the smell of the flowers and the water. the cliffes of the waterfall had the flowers growing on where the water was not reaching.
Vin: i come here when i am tired of the world. my problems seem to dissapear when i am here.
he was now looking out over the water.

Drago started to shake a little. he was nervous but excited.
Drago: Sonia.... I love you. I dont know how but, something inside me just makes me want to stay by your side. Even if the world is dissapearing or if the world spits you out or tries to kill you. your past is not important to me. i just want to be with you. i cant live life the way i want to if you are not in my life. please.
he became quiet and unable to speak. his heart was racing to fast for him to think.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm
adrienna looked around her, her eyes widened slightly " wow, it's beautiful." she said softly as she moved towards the waterfall looking at the flowers beneath her feet. She looked over at vin and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Sonia was shocked into silence. She was frozen solid, but not from the uncomfortable atmosphere that she had expected. She was frozen simply because she never had expected him to become so serious. Even now that she thought about it, his easy-going character was the perfect match for her difficult self. She looked at him again. "Drago... I'm shocked by your... confession, I didn't expect it. And, usually, I would warn you that I am constantly on the move and can't get close to anyone... but for some reason, there is something responding to you within me," she paused for a moment. "I think I l-love you, too..."  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm
Vin looked at Adrienna and smiled back. he walked up to the water and sat down in front of it.
Vin: I have always liked to hear the sound of water. almost as much as i love to have the wind blow through my hair. they have such a calming effect on me. i could spend the rest of my life in this place. i hear the birds with their normal callings. i have seen dear on the waters bank. Its beautiful.
he started to hum a strange tune.

Drago's eyes opened wide. he had become unable to control himself. he moved his hands from her hands and put them on her face. he moved his face to hers and kissed her pashoinatly and continued to kiss her. he was unable to stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm
Adrienna smiled again as she walked over and sat down beside him " i love water, it's an amazing element." she said softly she leaned agaisnt him slightly as she looked at the water.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Vin looked at her and put his arm around her waist.
Vin: are you cold? the wind can be a harsh element.
he was calm and happy. this was a type of calm that very few ever felt. this was the calm of peace. the world could be destroyed but if this place was not bothered then he could care less of what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 pm
adrienna moved closer to him when he put his arm around her waist and leaned her head on him " no it's alright, it's nice and peaceful out here isn't it," she said softly.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm
Vin: yes. was there ever any place where you felt safe, free from the world and its bonds?
he now moved her closer to him and layed his head on hers. he closed his eyes as he said this. he now felt more happy than he had ever felt. this was a new type of emotion that he had never felt before. being close to her was more powerful than being in the clearing with the waterfall. he started to hum that tune again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm
Adrienna sighed slightly as she sat back against him " it's nice being here with you." she said softly, she closed her eyes for a moment and listened to him hum the tune.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 am
Vin: its wonderful being here with you. being with you is more wonderful than being here in this place. you are the most wonderful thing i have ever known.
he opened his eyes and was shocked by himself. he had not noticed that he had such feelings for her. he also didnt expect for them to be this strong either. it was a shock to him but, he did not move any part of his body except for his eyes but, even then, he did close them almost instantly after he opened them. he was happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Emily tilted her head and gazed at him. "Then why are you just standing around? I'm not buying the house you are." She said with a giggle.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm
when he said this she opened her eyes for a moment before closing them again and sighing " do you really think that?" she said softly " good i'm glad you do."  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff