Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted till now...had some personal crap to take care of.))

Cole was glad he had launched into the air before the explosion. "It's about time we beat those things. Sorry for the informalities before though. I am Gunnery Sergeant Cole Greaves. I'm honored to be fighting with you three. If you hadn't shown up I don't think we would have made it." Cole motioned to all the destroyed gundam parts. As far as Cole knew he was one of the only surviving of his team let alone the rest of the teams sent to fight.

Chris was in his room. It was a dull place filled with a metal mechanic's table so they could repair him and a few computers showing his new armor and weapons. He sat in a corner looking at his hand. He couldn't feel it but he knew it was there. He could see the numbers running through his mind telling him he had moved his arm to such and such degree with such and such power at such and such rate but that ment nothing to him. As far as Dure was concerned Chris was just a weapon to be used, an abomonation made to destroy. The ghost of a man long dead and forgotten. Chris then felt anger and smashed his fist into a wall making a large dent. The real Chris would have felt pain but he just saw numbers flash in his mind about what he did and how he did it. "A ghost. That's all I am. Just a spectre." Chris thought for a moment. "Spectre. That's who I am now." A message came to one of the computers that said that Dure was ready and Chris....no not Chris, Spectre, got up and walked to the door heading for Demyan's room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm
"It's good to meet you, Sgt. Cole. We are Marie and John Silenus, of the Protecters. Two of the founding members, I'm pleased to inform you," Marie said to the pilot with the impressive new weaponry. They landed their mobile suits at a relatively clear area, amidst all the carnage. The scientists on John's payroll were already examining and taking samples from the alien warcraft. Very soon, counter-measures could be taken as safeguards against this new threat.
"Excuse me, Sergeant...I hate to ask you this, but do you know how I might get in touch with Nick Kinderlain? We have discovered something that he and the rest of the Protectors should know."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 pm
"Nick Kinderlan? I'm gonna guess he's another Protector. Well I know that your freind over there was using a long ranged frequency set to channel seven." Cole was about to go on but thought it neccessary to explain. "We tracked all communication going in and out and we monitered his channel and frequency when he was heading in. But i have one request if you don't mind sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:01 pm
"And what might your request be, sir?" John asked, wary but not worried. He assumed communications would be monitored, given the situation. He had nothing to hide from this man, so he just brushed the notion off. But he would not have much time to find Nick and the others, before his information lost its relevance.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm
"Well I wish to transfer from military to the Protectors." Cole was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. He had wanted to ask the general later but this was a founding member. He couldn't pass up the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 pm
"Well, I see no reason why not. You've proven yourself out here, but bear in mind that the decision doesn't rest with us, alone. I'll take you up to our private colony sometime in the near future for review and consideration. But certain preparations must be made, you understand...our families live on this colony, and we can't afford to divulge its location to just anyone. We have an intermediate base of operations near the colony...we'll take you there, first. Let you meet the rest of the Protectors. But foremost I must speak with Nick. Do you have a communications array I might make use of for a moment or two?" John replied kindly but not quite warmly. He didn't mean to come off as mistrusting, but the Protectors had had trouble with who they allowed in, in times past.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 pm
"Yes sir, right this way." Cole turned and flew towards the fort. It was beaten and broken a bit but the radio tower seemed in order and surely the comm. room wa still operational. "The fort has been evacuated so i'll take you there myself." Cole landed and hopped out. He waited for John to do the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 pm
John exited his mobile suit unceremoniously and strode quickly to the communications room. He punched in a quick string of codes to alert the Protectors, alone, on an encrypted channel secured by Adalwulf himself. While sober, even. John identified himself and requested Nick's line.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 pm
Nick was at the refinery looking through some broken peices fo tools when he got a request from the Base. "Yes?"

"John's sending a line request sir." The operator said.

"Thank's patch him through." Nick waited a moment and heard a click that signaled he'd been connected. "Yeah, Nick here. What's up John? Having second thoughts?"

Cole waited outside and scanned the area for the damage. It was beyond heart breaking. He then really appreciated the EMP from Marie and John. He could have been dead without them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:35 pm
"We've done all we can where we are, and I think it's time to combine our efforts once again. I'm sure I don't have to tell you what's been going on. Bottom line is, we need landing clearance. There's someone and...something...we'd like you all to see. I've got a shuttle nearby to take us there. Here's the communications/ connections code Adal supplied us with. Lock on to us and send us your current position, and we'll see you in a day. John out." He was considerably friendlier to Nick, and actually looked forward to seeing him again.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 pm
"Very well. Me and Kamon are at the old refinery still. So far we've found nothing of interest. This place lost power and getting into the computer is impossible as of right now. We'd have to take it back to the colony and give it a jump start." Nick dropped a robotic machine and fly outside. "I shall relocate to the base and see if I can find anything to get the refinery to work again and we could meet up there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm
((Timeskip! Sorry, Ty! I don't mean for this to keep happening to you!))

John and Marie led Cole out of the shuttle into the bay of the resource satellite that served as a base of operations for them and their allies. The entire cast of characters was waiting at the main control bridge. John motioned for them to follow him to the cargo bay, where his discovery was kept. After a quick check to see what the vitals were like, he was satisfied. Turning to the Protectors, he motioned for Cole to introduce himself.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 pm
Cole nodded and stepped forward. "I am Gunnery Sergeant Cole Greaves, 7th battalion of the..."

"No need for the formalities kid. Nice to meet you. Nick Kinderlan." Nick outstretched his hand. "As far as we're concerned your just Cole Greaves."

Cole blushed a bit as he shook Nick's hand. He had always been used to extreme formality and now that he thought about it he was going to seem a bit to formal. "Nice to meet you."

"Now you dragged all of us out here. So what's up John?" Nick suddenly got serious as he eyed whatever john was standing beside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:01 am
John and Marie exchanged nervous looks.
"Umm...remember, we don't know exactly what the nature of this is.... It is so close to records of the original, there's no way to tell the difference...it may very well BE the original!" Marie hurriedly explained. John reached for the button, hesitant. He was terrified of how the others would handle the shock. Especially Nick and Kamon.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games