Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 pm

User Image

User Image

Dante had heard Charon's apology but did not acknowledge that fact. He did hope that Charon knew him well enough to know that he heard and accepted it. He just would not admit that in front of everyone.

Dante looked around at the first years that were joining them. Unlike the last years where he took the time to look over them and try and figure them out,he instead just nodded then went to looking around. His arm that was in the sling was throbbing lightly and sitting down for the amount of time that they had to was not helping either. He felt sore all over.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 pm

User Image

Cassius "Cass" Barrington
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect

"Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses."

==== ☠ ====

Cass laughed as Stella talked about competeing against her sister. "Well that's kinda why I won't play. I don't wanna have to compete against Gwen. It's enough when our houses play each other, but I don't want her to be torn like that," he added. Gwen was his girlfriend, and a Ravenclaw. Besides that, they had known each other forever. He didn't mind getting her into trouble, but only if it involved him getting a good laugh. Not zooming around the Quidditch Pitch. "Besides, there are so many girls here that would easily kick my butt. Stella and Mira for one."

"I'm sure you'll do fine here Milly," Cass added. She had to be like the rest of them. "Not all the smart ones are Ravenclaws, although most of them are. We've got a few smart kids here, as long as it suits us." Cass nodded as Adele added the descriptions. "Oh the Gryffindors," he laughed as his voice trailed off. "Always adventuring and breaking the rules. It's a wonder they ever get positive house points. Sometimes I think that the teachers just let them get away with it. I wish prefects had control over them, otherwise, things may be a lot different."

==== ☠ ====

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:15 pm

User Image

Stella giggled a little at Matilda's question. "Yeah, my brother is a nuisance," she said. "He is always going outside and getting dirty or hurt from his daredevil stunts. I'll never understand it." Stella didn't really want to talk about her brother, though, so she left it at that.

As she finished, Mirella arrived and sat down at the table. "Hello, Mira," Stella said. "We were just discussing Quidditch actually. I was asking people if they're planning to try out." She then turned to the first-year student with whom she had previously been chatting. "She is our Quidditch captain Adele was discussing earlier," she whispered. "She's also a prefect, and so is Cass, so don't get on their bad sides!"

As Cass mentioned that she and Mira could kick his butt, she blushed again. "Really, Cass," she said. "Stop giving everyone a false impression of my abilities. I'm not nearly as good as Mira!" If Stella was honest, though, she appreciated the compliments. She just did not want to disappoint anyone when they came to see their matches.

User Image
Meet my pet owl, Fiordiligi!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:33 pm

User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira snickered. "Well if we all must praise me at once go ahead." She jested. Looking around she was happy with the group she had. "So yes about the team. As your wonderful leader you shall all know, I plan to kick some a** this year and hope you all do so with me." She said smiling at the rest of the members."I also plan on getting our house points up so you guys better do something this year, Those mangy lions will not beat us again this year." She said looking over at the gryffindor table. She smiled cause while she joked she was actually proud of her sister who was also a prefect this year for that very house.

User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Lillik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm

User Image
Matilda was a usettled by Mira's entrance, even more so when she learned from Stella that she was a prefect, and Quidditch captain. She seemed so bold and confident, Matilda was more than a little jealous of her. She felt her confidence ebb once again, but swallowed her discomfort as best she could.
She smiled at Cassius' description of Gryffindor, thinking that it sounded like a rivalry made in heaven. She was looking forward to seeing a Slytherin/Gryffindor Quidditch match, and especially to see how the girls of Slytherin play.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

User Image

User Image

Dante sighed as he listened in on the useless banter that was echoing about the table. Talk of Quidditch seemed almost like a childish notion to him. Especially after what had transpired the year before, and it was not over yet. Inside, Dante was planning to further the destruction of his very innocence. To do something so unthinkable that if discovered could unravel everything that he had worked so hard to achieve. But that was still some time away.

A small smile formed on his lips when he caught site of his sister peaking at his table. He was about to offer a smile but a sharp pain shot through his sprained arm and caused him to wince.When he finally looked back up at her he could see the hurt expression form on her own face before she turned away. He sighed. He didn't like leaving her with feelings of helplessness and sadness. At the moment it could not be helped. Besides, he was alright, he had Charon with him so everything would be fine.

An even wider smile stretched across his face as he thought about the letter that had been given to him. He hoped that the dinner would not take long so that he could run to meet Xenos as soon as possible. More than anything he could not wait for that one simple moment. It was this thought that kept the worse pain at bay.

Dante looked back around at the other tables and they widened when he saw that Xenos was leaving. Their eyes met and Xenos smiled. He smiled back and that smile grew when Xenos motioned to the door then left. It looked as though he was being told to follow. And who was he to Refuse. "Charon, I don't really want to stay sitting here much longer. I need to stretch my legs. It hurts more to sit" he said to his friend as he was getting up. To the rest of the table he simply nodded then left.

{{ Exit to Viaducts II }}

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

User Image

Cassius "Cass" Barrington

"Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses."

==== ☠ ====

Cass laughed at Mira's mock modesty. She was never really one to shy away from recieving compliments like that. "a**-kickng? That sounds good!" Cass exclaimed with a toss of his head.

Looking around at the other tables, Cass saw Gwen sitting quietly. He wanted her to be enjoying herself as much as he was, but he knew she wasn't as social as he was. He was proud of her for making prefect though. As far as the Gryffindors went, he wanted them to mess up somehow. To not be seen by the teachers as "perfect". He could honestly care less for the Hufflepuffs.

"Now Stella, that is true, Mira is better than you. It's just a simple fact. However, it is my opinion, and you're not going to change that. If you would rather I tell everyone you're horrible, I can do that," he smiled. He liked to give people hell, no matter who they were, he just knew when to do it and when not to.

==== ☠ ====

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

Stella smiled back at Cass, amused by his response to her putting-down of her Quidditch abilities. "No, thank you, that's fine," she said. "Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your confidence in my abilities. I'm just not sure that I share it."

Stella turned her attention back to the Sorting Ceremony, eager to see which other first-years would be placed into their house.

User Image
Meet my pet owl, Fiordiligi!

Sailor Tralfamadore

Lillik

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 pm

As Matilda watched the other first years get sorted into their respective houses, she took the chance to look around at the Slytherin table. She hadn't seen any other students sorted into Slytherin yet, and all the other students looked older than her. She wondered idly if she would be the only first year in Slytherin this year. The thought made her nervous, but also oddly excited, knowing that it made her stand out that much more.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 am

User Image

syтнεяιη  2nd yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin sighed, another year. He could berly stand it. He was tired and irritable. His family had not been nice over the summer and he was the worse for where.

~

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 am

User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira's smirk held its place. She was quite happy with the group she had this year. "Now firsty remember if you want to try out keep an eye out for it. I've been trying for year's to get Cass here to join but he just wont take that step to being awesome like the rest of my team." She said joking with him. Noticing Shin look mopey. "Oy' Shin, buck up kiddo! It's our year to be the best, you remember that now!" She told him and at the moment slange deiced to slither out of her robes and move into a ball on the table.
User Image

User Image
Translations{...}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Cass Barrington
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

Who's on my good side?Gwen, Stella, Adele, Mira, Milly

Those who are nearbyMy fellow Slytherins

Where would I rather be? Here

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.

Cass thought about it for a moment. It would be a nice change. "Well fine then Mira if it comes down to my awesomeness," he shot back. "I'll try out next year unless you absolutely need me this year. However, if I make a fool of myself and fail miserably, it's just 'cause you're all not awesome enough for me." Cass laughed after he made his grand announcement, however he was shockingly honest. If they needed him, he would try. Gwen would just have to understand.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 pm

User Image

syтнεяιη  2nd yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin looked away. He would not be bucking up. he had nothing to do with a male deer and he was not feeling good. He tapped one leg on the ground, his bandaged hand tapping as well.

~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 am

User Image

==== ==== мira ========

Do I care ⇢

⇠ What I wear

User Image

Mira's smirk held its place. She was quite happy with the group she had this year. "Now firsty remember if you want to try out keep an eye out for it. I've been trying for year's to get Cass here to join but he just wont take that step to being awesome like the rest of my team." She said joking with him. Noticing Shin look mopey. "Oy' Shin, buck up kiddo! It's our year to be the best, you remember that now!" She told him and at the moment slange deiced to slither out of her robes and move into a ball on the table.
User Image

User Image
Translations{...}

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Great Hall/ Slytherin Table
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo found himself a bit taken a back at the proclamation from the hat. He gave the hat and professor calling the names a nod of respect and slowly made his way down the steps. His mind was going over the ideas and doctrines of the Slytherin house and he was looking for the connection. He was no pure-blood but then his mother had been until she married his father. The idea of Slytherin called for those who might one day end up being the villains in all the fantasy books he read, the opposite side he had always pictured himself being. He had always thought he might one day be the fearless hero fighting off the cowardly dark wizards.

He gave a half smile to Colton and Jane as he made his way to the table of silver and green. Colton seemed to hold his head high and show the look Ronyo had thought he would share as well. Jane seemed almost in the same position he was in oddly enough, with eyes that seemed to be darting all about looking for answers. The claps and cheers were all well and good but Ronyo was still coming to terms with the door that he must now walk through in his life. The hat had called out his honor, and knowledge of old ways, was that the connection? Slytherin honorable? The two ideas had not crossed his mind as being compatible and more than likely considered an oxymoron.

Ronyo would do his best with the title and house as he had done with everything he had experienced. Maybe he could make the idea of being a Slytherin not such a bad thing after all, although part of Ronyo worried if the constant contact with those of a less than courageous lot might turn him into something he did not want. The colors were nice, that was something Ronyo could at least find enjoyment in.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games