Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:36 am

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? In the Great Hall
What am I doing? Feasting.
What am I thinking? I want to eat it all.

Finally, they arrived at the common room. This is where I'll be spending a lot of the next seven years, Kat thought to herself as they emerged into the bright room. She thought she saw the plants wave at them, and with a double take, she confirmed it. Despite her tiredness, she found a smirk crawl onto her face. She yawned a third time and watched Steele run off, only to return several moments later with a guitar. She smirked again and moved over to them, tiredly plopping down on the floor. "So, he plays guitar too?" she said with a wild tone of mystery.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:54 am

User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled as Katrina as she made her way over to them. She seemed really tired, hence why she was yawning as much as she was, but ninetheless, it was still the same Kat. He watched as she plopped down on the floor. He told her his hellos then heard her say something

"Yeah, well, I can't read notes, but I can play guitar," he returned, a faint smile on his face, still playing the beautiful spanish melody.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:03 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sitting on the floor with my friends.
What am I thinking? Something I can do!

"I could teach you," Kat said, looking up at the boy. She smirked, then added, "My mom made me learn violin. She said 'a lady ought to play an instrument'. Pah." Kat stretched and rested her head against the couch that Steele was sitting on.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

User Image

"You definitely should teach me! I'm tired of not knowing them," he said, smiling at her and chuckling. He has faced many situation where he had to figure out the notes, but couldn't because he never learned. He hoped that she could teach him, for that would save him a whole mess of trouble.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm

User Image
User Image

Austin walked into the common room, yawning slightly. Hearing two of the first years talking about Music he decided to join them. "Did you say you play Violin? My Mum tried to make me learn it. I didn't like it. But I love playing piano." he said as he sat in a nearby armchair. "I even write my own music." he added. So Guitar, Violin and Piano, quite an interesting combination. he thought.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard a thud, and when she looked at where it came from, she saw Annabelle standing up. "Are you okay?" she asked the girl. Ouch, that must've hurt, she thought. When Annabelle recovered quickly, Ariana looked back at Steele as he answered her question. "That's why it sounds really familiar! Whenever I went to my grandma's house, she always played tunes on her guitar that she learned in Spain." As she remembered where she heard it, she became very excited. Then Kat joined them. "I can also help you learn to read music," Ariana told Steele. Suddenly, she was cut off by Austin. "Hey, I play the piano too!" she exclaimed, very excited. Playing the piano wasn't Ariana's true talent. She was best at singing. She could hit any note perfectly, and the fact that her voice is pretty high makes it easier.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled at Steele and nodded. "Alright, that's something I can do." Then she heard another voice ask her if she said she played violin and turned to see the boy from earlier who has a friend that's a seer. She nodded glumly. "Yeah, but I hated it. I'd have much rather gone out and played with my muggle friends. My mom only made me learn violin so she could keep me away from them."

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana frowned at what Katrina said. Could her mother really be that cold? she wondered. "But now you know how to play an instrument," she said, trying to cheer her friend up. "And maybe, this school has a music club or class that you can take with me!" she said, feeling happy about the idea.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat rolled her eyes playfully at Ariana. "Ugh, like I wanna do more of that. I got away from my mom so I didn't have to ever touch another violin." She sighed, then a thought occurred to her. "Unless I could sing. I love singing." She smirked at the happy thoughts of singing.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked as Katrina said she didn't want to touch another violin. As soon as she said she loved singing, s huge smile drew on Ariana's face. "Me too!" she said excitedly. "So, if there is a club for music, wanna sign up with me?" she asked, hopeful. This year is gonna be so much fun! she thought, imagining all the amusing things she'll get to do with her friends.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 pm

User Image

Steele listened as the two girls conversed, but upon hearing about music club, he jumped at the oppurtunity to join back in the conversation. He loved the fact that there was a music club. He wanted to join badly now. Despite being extremely ecstatic about it, he kept his solid cool composure in the meantime.

"Hey, I'll join if you two do!" he said, joining back in the conversation. He wondered if they would join with him. He awaited the two's answer to that, not really sure what they thought of him anyway; so this could answer that simple question

Will I ever be the same?
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana turned to look at Steele and smiled. "Of course, I'll join!" she said. She sat back against the couch and looked up at the clock hanging on the wall across from her. I should go to bed soon, she thought, remembering she had to be in class at 9:00 the following day.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:38 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat caught Ariana looking at the clock and lazily rose to her feet. "Come on Ariana, we should probably head up to bed. You should go to bed too Steele." She started to head towards the stairs to the dormitories. "You coming Ariana? Annabelle?"

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana was enjoying spending time with her friends in the common room, but she decided it would be better to just end this incredibly long day. "Yeah, I'm coming," she said as she stood up. Looking at Steele, she said, "I'll see you tomorrow." On that note, she turned and walked into the girls' dormitory with Katrina.

wearing

((Next post in the Girls Dormitory))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

User Image

"Goodnight!" the five foot two blonde boy told them, waving. He returned back to his guitar, playfully picking at the strings until he found a melody he liked. This year he had a goal of writing ine beautiful song, and he was going to do it. Little did anyone know that he actually sings, quite wel too actually, but he would keep that within him. He was too afraid of sounding bad in front if his friends. Surely, he was good, and in the back of his mind, he knew it, but what clouded his mind was cowardice. He couldn't bring himself to singing. He would someday, but not any day soon. He took out a piece of paper and a pencil he brought from home and started to write. They use quill here, but he couldn't use quill. He wanted to use pens and pencils. And for the next half hour he sat there, doing a few progressions. He did that and went upstairs to bed.

Will I ever be the same?
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games