Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaser Taken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The use of either her first of last name evaded concern in the panic of the moment. High strung and nervous, Cathryn jumped at the touch on her shoulder, but relaxed when it was only Phi. She began to argue at the insistence of the older girls, then stopped. Her shoulders slumped in defeat as both Aiko and Phi insisted on her returning to the dorms. There was no point in not returning to the dormitories. The older girls only wanted to protect her, and she could find out what was happening later. Besides, she was pretty scared. When was the last time a lock down in Hogwarts happened? Not since Harry Potter was in school, Cat believed. Nervously but obediently, she let Phi guide her up the stairs to the dormitories. "Phi?" Cat began unsure how to phrase her question, "Do you... Do you... Think this could have something to... to do with Roi? You do know about that, correct? You are the sort of person who pays attention, and... Uh... yeah..." Hoping, praying that Phi knew, that there was someone that she could discuss her fears with...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi's finger immediately shot up to silence the nervous gasps of the younger girl. The motion was as comforting as she could project it, but still seemed rounded with haste and anxiety. The girl licked her lips, carefully words her thoughts on the subject offered to keep the younger student's clear fear contained within and away from any of the more fragile company. "I think," she offered in whisper, "That they would know if it was." and if they knew, I would know she left unsaid.
The final steps up to the dormitory taken with a harder speed as Phi began to exert slighter force onto her House Mate, ushering her up. Sudden thoughts and ideas sprouting in her head and she nodded to herself in promise. Opportunity arising.

[Exit to Girl's Dormitories]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko returned from the dormitories with a strained look on her face and found Professor Athlis calming a student. "Professor, I have all but two students accounted for. Chase Henrick, a first year and Zane Acacia, a third year." She searched his face for any meaning behind what she said.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak's face fell when his Prefect said that two students were missing from their rooms, but when she named them, he couldn't stop his mind. "Merlin's beard..." he said aloud when she mentioned Zane Acacia's name. Where could the third Acacia be? Could he have murdered his sister? "Aiko, stay here and make sure that no one leaves. I need to tell the Headmistress immediately." With that, he turned and literally ran out of the common room.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 am
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Sleepy and a bit grumpy
✔Status: Single

Simon had been jostled out of his bed by the Prefect's head count and ambled down the stairs into the common room. There were many students in the room, so Simon shuffled over to the corner. He sat down on a windowsill and pulled his knees to his chest, resting his head on the window. Sniffling a little at a slightly runny nose, he pulled on the sleeve of his flannel pajamas to uncrumple it. Glancing around, he wondered what was going on but didn't want to get up and ask.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:16 am
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley stretched as she left the girls dormitory and headed into the common room. It was late but she'd been up anyways, reading late as she had been for the past several weeks. She was much more of a night person. Glancing around the common room she spotted Simon and smiled. It had been awhile since she'd spoken to him and there was something she'd been meaning to ask him and now seemed like a good opportunity. She merrily made her way over to her friend. "Hey, Si. Lovely night, isn't it?" she greeted him with a smile as she glanced out the widow he'd been sitting at. Riley wondered if he was more of a night or day person.
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Sleepy and a bit grumpy

He had been in deep thought staring out the window when the voice of Riley, his friend and constant stomach flutterer, jostled him out of his reverie. He looked over at her and smiled widely, the fluttering in his stomach beginning anew. "Oh, yeah, it is." He managed to say despite a growing tightness in his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley took a deep breath and pushed her messy bangs out of her face. Now seemed like the right time to ask him her question. "So there's that masquerade event thing coming up and, uhm, I think it sounds like it could be fun." she started as a sudden wave of shyness came over her. Asking hadn't seemed like a big deal when she first thought of it but now, standing in her night clothes she felt a tad awkward about asking him. As it was she had already brought it up and was determined to go through with it. Clearing her throat she continued. "A-and I was wondering since we're friends and all, if you would uhm want to...go together?"
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Surprised

He sat up all at once when she asked if he wanted to go to the masquerade with her. The fluttering in his stomach become a battering and he couldn't even bring himself to speak. He moved his mouth, but no words came out. His hands were shaking and he coughed to clear his throat. "Um... y...y...you want to go wi...with me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
"Well, yeah, I want to go with you. That's kind of why I asked. But it's cool if you don't want too though. I mean I have never been to one of these events and I just thought it would be more fun if you were there too..." She trailed off, realizing she was starting to ramble. She offered a small hopeful smile. "So, what do you say? Will you go with me?"
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Surprised

His cheeks turned red immediately as he realized that she actually wanted to go with him and wasn't just asking cause he was the only guy she really talked to. He jumped to his feet when she asked if he would go with her. "Yes! I mean.. yes, I... I would like to... to go... with you... if you want to go... with me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

Second Year

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. A happy grin spread across her face. He said agreed! "Great!" She said, stifling a yawn. It was getting late. "Well I think it's time I head to sleep. See you at the masquerade, Si."
she with said before she happily made her way to the stairs leading to the dormitories. How exciting this would be. User Image

User Image

{Ooc:Woo! Masquerade time~!}  

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Shocked

Riley smiled at him before happily leaving the Common Room. After she had gone, he sank into a sitting position. Did I just asked on a date? By a girl? he thought to himself, still shocked. It all happened so fast, yet it seemed like forever to him. He sat on the floor until he was overcome with a sudden fear. "I don't know how to dance," he blurted out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
The brown haired Ravenclaw sat in the common room near one of the giant arching windows. The view was magnificent but she wasn't focusing on that. What held her attention were the final pages of the old book she currently had her nose in. The title of it had sounded silly and a bit childish when she had first seen it but now she couldn't put it down. After one sitting she had it nearly completed. Just a few more pages to go.
User Image

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Incredibly Nervous

Simon walked in to the common room and looking around, spotting Riley sitting beside the window. He gulped, very nervously and walked up to her. "H...h...hi R...R...Ri...ley. I... I... wanted... to... to ask... oh, never mind," Simon said, flushing a deep red and turned, practically running from the common room.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor.}

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games