Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:49 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh smirked at the girl, then lightly touched a strand of bright red hair. It was certainly an interesting effect for the boy who'd never seen hair dye before, though he was fairly certain Mother used it to hide her old hairs. When Claire spoke again, he quickly let go of the hair, then scoffed. "I'm sure you'd be fun to hit at a party, Piñata Girl." He gave her a smirk, a teasing look in his eyes. Of course Josh had to tease her! It was too good a chance not to!

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire blinked when Josh touched her hair, it wasn't anything major...Claire reasoned. When Josh let go Claire almost sighed, "Oh?" She began with a smirk, "So far....to actually hit a girl?" Claire teased back.
This was interesting, was this how friendship worked? Then again did Claire even need this? ...Was this even friendship?

....Of a type Claire reasoned, "Anyway...You just get everything out right now." She said, "It's going away soon enough." That was when she got a wicked smirk on her face, "...Hey...Josh...You ever wanted to dye your hair? I have almost every single color~"

My feelings? I'm annoyed...but amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Well...Glad Josh is showing emotion other than contempt."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:15 am
User Image
User Image

Josh cocked an eyebrow at Claire's words. "You misunderstand. I would never hit a girl... unless she hit first. Then it's fair game." It was true! Why should it be fair that a girl could beat the tar out of a boy, but a boy couldn't do the same? It was stupid, but he at least had to pretend to care for the rules of respect, so he vowed never to hit first. When the former blonde told him to get everything out now, so he snickered a bit. When asked about coloring his own hair, his eyes went wide. "No... uh... no. Absolutely not. I refuse any sort of color in my hair. None! I'm fine being just as brunette as I've always been!" He held up both hands in a look of denial. He did not at all want to even imagine his parents' reaction should he color his hair. What if it was permanent or something horrible?! There was no way he'd even risk it!

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire mused for a bit, "That's...a valid point." She then looked to the side, "I'm not really one for feminism....But being treated as equals even if it's a punch to the face is one step towards it." At the look of...was that shock? Claire didn't even know Josh showed that emotion, this was....interesting. Also the look sort of made Josh look a bit cute, sort of, "No color what so ever, hm?"
That was when Claire grinned, "You best watch your shampoo bottle then..." She teased, not that she would actually do such a thing. She had already done that to Victor after all and Claire was not one for repeat performances.

Josh didn't have to know that though.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Hmm..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh nodded at Claire's agreement of his point's validity. When she spoke of equal treatment and getting decked in the face, a tiny grin tugged at the corners of his lips. "Tell you what. You never punch me, I'll never punch you.... unless you deserve it." He gave a sharp nod, as if telling her she had to abide by his terms.

When she warned him to be wary of his shampoo bottle, he quirked an eyebrow, a smirk showing. "Do that, and you aught be wary of waking up hairless." He did not, in any way, look a bit amused. In fact, he looked a bit.... defensive.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire gazed in amusement at the interesting facial expressions Josh was showing. It was a nice change of pace from his...high and mighty side and appearance. It made him look less stuck up, then again...Claire wasn't exactly one for true emotions so she probably looked just as haughty as Josh at times, though she went more for the porcelain doll look, "Well that's quite the deal." At the mention of 'unless you deserve it' Claire grinned some, "Right back as well..."

Claire blinked a bit at Josh's defensive stance, his hair was that precious to him? That was really girly, Claire kept her mouth shut on that though, "Hairless hm?" She then smirked, "You don't have to worry so much anyway." Claire stretched a bit, "I'm not one for repeat performances."

Precious thought of mine, "Josh is sort of cute actually. Wonder how he looks crying?"
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh couldn't help the amused look that flashed in his eyes at Claire's words. Of course it was quite the deal! He'd come up with it, hadn't he?! She agreed that she had no qualms with punching him, should he deserve it, but, of course, he never would. When she said she wouldn't touch his shampoo, Josh sneered. "I'm not worried about anything you could possibly threaten me with." He crossed his arms over his chest, blue-grey eyes clearly glaring at the rainbow haired girl.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire mentally rolled her eyes at Josh's words, he was being so defensive, the crossed arms proved that. At the tone she just smirked a little, this was too much fun. Plus a defensive Josh was a cute Josh, "Oh?" She replied highly amused, "Well that's a good thought to have."

Precious thought of mine, "Cataloging these emotions. Yep..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh glared more when Claire started smirking. Did she think this was some sort of game?! It wasn't funny! She was threatening him! That meant he had to put his foot down! "It's true! You don't scare me. Particularly now, you rainbow headed tartlet!" He sniffed his nose in a rather.... snooty manner, clearly annoyed.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire was still amused, especially more so at the odd insult he used, "Tartlet? At eleven? Really~?" Her gaze then shifted, "That's a rather...." Here she smirked, "Adorable insult." She said with extra emphasis on adorable...just to mess with Josh.

Seriously though. Tartlet? That insult didn't really affect her since she was far from what it meant. Really though, he needed better insults than that.

My feelings? I'm even more amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Really?"
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh kept up his haughty stance.... until she said his insult had been adorable. His eyes widened in a bit of shock, his sneer replaced by a rather upset looking frown. She wasn't allowed to say that! "Sh... shut up! What do you matter anyway?!" He attempted a scoff, but the sound was a bit pitiful. Josh spun on his heel, then marched to the other side of the room, before plopping on one of the chairs to sulk.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire watched Josh's expression change again at what she said, this really was adorable. Teasing Josh was so much fun~ Especially more so that it changed his usual snootiness. So when he told her to shut up, with added stutter, she could only grin in triumph. She noticed him sitting down on the chairs. Was...was he sulking?

...That really was adorable, even if he didn't think it was. Claire stretched some, glad to have gotten back at Josh for laughing about her hair, "I obviously matter some if I can get under your skin like that~" She then said no more as she took a seat on the green couch near her. Still gazing bemusedly at Josh.

My feelings? I'm bemused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "That side of Josh really is adorable."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh glared at the wall in the opposite direction of Claire. When she spoke, however, he turned sharply to glare at her. "You don't matter. You're no one. Just some stupid... girl." He turned away from her again, still rather upset. When compared to a groomed young heir like himself, who was she really? He could practically hear his father's voice telling him that Claire was just a nuisance in his path of success. Obviously, he just had to drop her like a bad hat, but he.... couldn't.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire waited for Josh to reply. If he would when he was OBVIOUSLY sulking like he was. When she got the reply, Claire stilled some. Had she gone too far with her teasing? If he hated her now...wait why should she care if he hated her? She didn't care....caring about someone was a stupid emotion she didn't need to deal with, "Well then. I guess I'll be excusing myself now." She replied back in her default doll type personality, "See you at the...end of year feast I guess then." Claire stayed for just a bit more before getting up and walking out of the common room to the girls dorms.

Claire felt like she needed to rest.

My feelings? I'm confused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Hmm..."
I'm a Slytherin.
My strings are being pulled. "Exiting to Slytherin Girl dorms~ Or something..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley entered the common room, guiding Anastasia in. Regardless of what that boy had stated, he was letting Anastasia have a choice. Besides, what kind of arrogant, self-serving person assumed that he was always right? He sat down in one of the empty seats in the common room, gesturing for Anastasia to do the same. What they had just left, ugh! Even he wasn't that arrogant. He looked over to Anastasia and hissed out a question to her in Parseltongue. "Just who was that pompous arse, anyway? Demanding respect from a total stranger? Deciding to make you choose between people? I mean, I stated we had a serpent emergency, and considering the fact that you are the only other parselmouth in the school, that would suggest that I might need your help. Ugh, this is why I hate people in general." He finished his statement with a sharp hiss, his teeth clacking together and air escaping his mouth forcefully. This was precisely the reason he hated people. Very few people were even worth his respect, or his attention, and he ignored them in general. Crossing his arms, a frown was fixed to his features as he regarded his fellow snake-tongue.

════════════════════════

Location: Slytherin Common Room
                                                      Thinking: That... self-absorbed, pompous, filthy-blooded trash!
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games