Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris watched as Wesker snapped Sarah's neck. She had to be dead from that. This mission failed. He grunted and stood up. Putting a hand to the wall to stedy himself. He heard the timer and ignored all pain in his leg. "I'm fine we have to go!" He said and limped to sydney. "Come on we have to go! Bring her body with you if it'll get you out of here, come on!" He rushed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Alice looks over to Crimson as she lets go of his hands. "Yeah i know you liked it. Ha, But i have to get Sarah, get the others.." she said as she leaned over too Crimson and kissed him in his cheeks. Alice then ran over too Sarah, as she grabbed her body, with all her strenght and started to run with speed to an exit. "I know a shortcut to an exit, Follow me!" she said, as she grabbed her shotgun with her left hand, and shot a bullet over to a window, as it shattered, she jumped out of the window, it wasnt that far in the ground, she land in the room, as she spotted an Exit she kicked it with her leg as she was outside. "Come on Guys!"

Sidney starts to follow Alice, as she begins to run, and jumps out of the window as she makes a flip over it, and lands in her legs. "Come on! Crimson and Chris!" she said, as she went out of the exit.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

User Image

Chris Nodded. Hhe went back to pull Claire and Rebecca out with them. He ran behind Alice and them, running as fast as he could in the injured, bloody stated he was in. Claire and Rebecca started to run without him pulling them. And Leon helped them get to the exit. Chris looked around for Zandre. Zandre came to the exit too, wondering what happened to sarah. Chris didn't answer. All of them were running to escape now. ALL OF THEM.

Steve also followed behind as they ran to the exit. 10 seconds on the clock. "Hurry!" He yelled as they ran. Layna went to zandre's side as they ran to Alice's shortcut. They were almost out.

((I Godmodded everybody else.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow heard Wesker's voice in his ear telling him to get out. A few short seconds later, he heard the computer's voice over the speaker, warning them that they had three minutes. A couple seconds later, it said they had thirty seconds. He looked at Layna once more, then turned and ran for the exit. He burst out of the front door and skidded to a stop. He turned and looked at the building for a moment, then ran off in a random direction. He didn't want to be anywhere near that building when it exploded. He wasn't worried about Wesker not being able to find him. Wesker'd turn on the ear piece when he needed him again. Until then, he got as far away from the Hive as he could.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson turned to his human form and he smirked he followed Sidney and Alice and when they got out he walked towards Alice. "Now that kiss on the cheeks was something I like, and here is my return...” He whispered and he kissed her on the forehead. “If you plan on being the way you act towards me then why not kiss me on my Human form, because my Crimson Form isn’t that romantic or cute, he is just an armor I use so I don’t get hurt.” He whispered in her ear. “Come on Everyone get out of the building!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm

User Image

Chris kept running. He cried out at the pain of his leg. "Damnit!" He cursed and gripped his leg as he ran, trying to put pressure on it. It bled and so did his side as he ran.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Alice rolled her eyes at him as she began to ran, With Sarah in her arms. They were far Away from the Hive, as she looked over too it, she set Sarah down, and looked up at everyone and then walked back at Crimson, as she hold his hands tightly, and smiled over too him, and looked back at the Hive. "Why does he has to be like that.."

Sidney looks back at Sarah. "Sarah.." she said as she touched her, and tears started to come out of Sidney's eyes. "Please.. Dont diee.. On me.. Please....."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

User Image

Chris limped over to Sydney. "He snapped her neck..." He told her. "I'm not sure if...she could survive from that..." He said quietly. It was sad she had to die. Even worse at the hands of Wesker. He knelt down.-well more like sit down- on the ground and moved the hair from her neck. He tried checking for a pulse. She didn't look like she was breathing. He checked. Either she was dead...or her pulse was so low that they couldn't notice it. He hugged sydney with one arm. "I'm sorry..." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson didn’t take his hand of her, but instead he kept his hand on her. He kissed the top of her head and he inhales the scent, “Because Wesker is a heartless b*****d, he kills the person’s love ones, like I lost Akia, she was not the target, I am but sadly she died protecting me, and that’s the reason why I want Wesker Dead so much.” He said then he looked at Alice, “What did Wesker do to you Alice?” He asked his hand tightening on hers. He let go of her hand and he placed his hand on his neck where the mark rested. “I…NEED….RAW MEAT! NOW!” He shouted his eyes turning red.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Sidney backs away. "No..No this is not happening..Sarah.. She is dead!" Sidney said, as she begin to cry. "I dont..I dont want her to be dead.. She was the only thing, i had in my life!" Sidney wiped her eyes, Sarah was the only thing she had, she shouldn't never, came to Sarah, if she hadn't all of this would never happened! "Im sorry.. Sarah, this is all my fault.. I shouldn't never come too you.. You could be safe, with Wesker... I think.. Sarahh.."  

Mini Tsukino

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. "Oh Crimson.." she shooked her head at him. "It is kinda.. a long Story for me too tell you." she said as she got closer too him. "You need Raw Meat now? Wow, I so need to teach you too be human, and control your monstrousness.. " she laughed. And then looked back at Sidney. "Sids.. are you okay?.." she said as she kneeled down next too Sidney as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders. "...Sarah..Why did he do that! Damn it!" she said, as she got up, and started to inhale "I have to kill that son of a b***h!" she said and looked back at Chris. "Chris, you have to sit.. I am going to see what i can do with your leg.. It can get infected." she said, looking over too Crimson and walked over too him. "Dont you go anywhere.. I want you to stay here.. please with me. i dont want to lose you.." she said, and leaned over too Crimson, and kissed him in the lips patently, and walked back at Chris. "Okay.. Lets see what we can do with that legs." Alice then looks over too Sarah. "...Sarah.. You can do it. You can heal your self. I know you can." thats why Alice, wasnt worry much, she knew Sarah could heal, Sarah was very Powerful. "Crimson, Can you help me here?.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Sarah's neck moved. Like a tiny twitch as the bone began fixing itself. And everything else that was broken inside her neck. She was still in black unconsciousness, of what seemed like death. The bone forced her neck to more again, to get it into a good healing position.

She felt the complete blackness begin to fade. Like waking up from a coma. She didn't open her eyes. Her neck twitched again. Her chest heaved full of air as she opened her mouth, catching a breath. Her eyes remained closed for the moment. Her body had to get working again. Her heart had to get to a normal pace, and her lungs, they needed air to do so.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm
Sidney's eyes widen. "Sarah...Sarah?! Oh my god. Sarah!" she said as she looked over too the others. "How the hell, is she doing.." she said as she backed away, too see what was going to happen, Is Sarah going to come back?..If she is, that would be the best thing! that would happen too Sidney, she didnt want to loose Sarah for nothing!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson rolled his eyes. "First of all...” He said then he walked closer to Alice and Chris. “My Crimson Form takes a lot of energy out of me and I haven’t eaten raw meat for days, and the second part is my hunger is gone thanks to that kiss." He said then he knelled. "And if you plan on dating me then you need to be ready for my curiosity...” He said then he laughed lightly. "What do you want me to do?" He asked looking at Chris. "You know medical stuff is a bad thing for me, I don’t know much about it and I am hungry for flesh and raw meat at times." He said.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

User Image

Chris nodded and sat down on the ground. He heard Sydney yell, "I know you're greaving but she's dea-" He cut himself off when he saw her breath. "Wait. Wasn't she dead a second ago?" Chris said looking at Alice.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games