Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't follow them into the room. He stayed outside in the hall, wishing they'd hurry up.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded when Chris pointed at the screen. Then Chris grabbed one of the men. He sighed and walked over to Chris. "Chris, calm down," he said. "Let him go." Billy knew that the man was panicking and wasn't going to say anything while Chris was in his face like that. "Allow me," he said, indicating that Chris should let him go and let Billy take care of it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed and let go of the man's shirt. Stepping back a few feet. Embarrassed and still a bit angry. Jill had jumped when Chris barked at the man like that. She walked over to Chris. "That's exactly how you got suspended. Calm down." She warned. Chris folded his arms and rolled his eyes.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy holstered his gun. He spun the chair the man was sitting in so that the man was facing him. He pointed at the screen that showed Claire's room. "Do me a favor and tell me where those rooms are," he said. The man didn't say anything. Billy sighed. "We'd like to get out of here as soon as we can and you being stubborn really isn't helping us." He turned enough to point back at Chris. "He's not the patient type. And he won't hesitate to shoot you. So please just tell us where the rooms are and we'll leave you alone," he said. Fear flashed in the man's eyes for a moment. Then he gave a timid nod and turned back to the desk. He pulled out a sheet of paper with squares printed on it. It appeared to be a map. The man highlighted a room and said that's where she was. Then his finger traced along the path that would take them there. Billy nodded, memorizing the path, and took the paper from the man. "Thank you," he said. He turned to Chris and Jill, a smirk playing at his lips.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Chris was staring at a suddenly interesting non-exsistant-crack in the ceiling. Jill looked at Chris with an i-told-you-so-look. "See? You can get things done without scaring the living daylights out of people." She said. Chris rolled his eyes and walked over to Billy, looking at the map. "ANYWAYS..." He said tilting his head to look at the map. "Let's go," He said. Heading for the door.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed Chris to the door, giving Jill a smirk. Right before he walked out of the door, he remembered something. This was a security room, which meant that they had some means of talking to others in the building, some way of warning others. He turned back to them, scanning the room to find it. He saw a mic on one of hte desks, no doubt connected to a intercom system. He pulled out his Colt and shot the microphone. It buzzed and crackled for a moment. He turned without a word and walked out of the room.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Chris waited for Billy to come back out. He glanced at John and whistled. "Ey, c'mon. Lets go." He said. He held out his hand. "Lemme' see the map?" He asked when Jill intersected into the conversation. "No, Chris you're terrible at map-reading." She said. "Hey, it's MY sister we're trying to find." He snapped.Jill groaned. "Billy, you do it." She said and rolled her eyes.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John had moved over to the opposite wall and was now sitting against it, eyes closed. He heard Chris' whistle and opened his eyes to look at them. He struggled to his feet, the dizziness returned and he barely stopped himself from falling over. He used his sword as a make-shift cane again to keep himself on his feet.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed at their little argument. "I'm the one he showed the path too. He was too terrified of you," he reminded Chris. Billy scanned the page, quickly finding the spot they were standing. Through the door at this end of the hall was a set of stairs. Down a couple flights would take them to the holding cells. He scanned the map for the medical rooms. There were a few rooms on the next floor down. On the way to the holding cells. "Alright, we're going to see if we can find a cure first, then go get Claire and the others," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Chris rolled his eyes.Then he got serious and nodded. He looked over at John, who wasn't looking so good. "We better hurry." He said to them and started walking down the hall towards the stairs.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John slowly followed them down the stairs. He was lucky that he didn't just fall all the way down. A couple times, his eyes flashed red, but since he kept his gaze on the stairs, no one would have seen it.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy headed through the door and down the stairs. He glanced over the rail. The stairs turned back on themselves twice before they paused at the landing that lead to the next floor. He glanced back up at John, who seemed to be following at a much slower pace. He wasn't sure if John had gotten infected when the lickers attacked him. He folded the paper, sure that he knew where he was going, and slid it into his back pocket as he continued down the stairs.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am

Chris continued down the stairs. Following Billy. And Jill did the same also. The stairs were long and tiring and they seemed to be endless untill Chris finally got down a large flight to see some doors. "Finally!" Jill countered Chris with a quick smack to the back of the head. "Shh!" Chris quieted down.Not realising how far his voice carried and echoed in the staircase.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

As they reached the landing, John quickly raised the hand that wasn't holding his sword and covered his mouth, coughing rather violently. He winced at the pain that shot up his arm. He pulled his hand away and was surprised to see blood there. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard John cough, but didn't turn around. He walked up to the door and opened it, glancing inside. He was glad to see that there was no one there. That meant less trouble for them. He nodded at the others and stepped through the door. He looked around at the doors that led off into other rooms. He spotted the one that led to one of the medical rooms and headed for it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am

Chris her John cough. He was getting worried. This wasn't good. As soon as they made it to the medical room Chris kicked the door open with his boot and had his gun aimed for anyone inside. No one was in this room so he quickly went to the tables and such, looking for the vaccine.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:11 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John followed them into the room a few minutes later. His grip on the sword slipped and it clattered to the floor. John stumbled for a moment, using the wall to support himself. He barely was holding onto consciousness. He leaned against the wall and slid down so that he was sitting. His eyes, which he was struggling to keep open, had gone from a light hazel color to a deep red.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed Chris into the room and started looking for a cure. He found a cupboard of syringes, but none of them seemed to be a cure. He shut the cupboard again and continued looking.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Chris and Jill kept looking. "Look for anything Willpharma. They were the ones who created the vaccine." Chris said and found a cupboard with a lock on it. He took out hit Baretta and shot the lock off. Looking inside. "Found one!" He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John was barely conscious enough to hear Chris say that he'd found it. His red eyes searched for Chris. His arm burned hotter and he gasped. His good arm cradled the burning arm as he waited for Chris. His vision faded slightly.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked over at John when he heard him gasp. "You might want to hurry up with that Chris," he said. John wasn't looking so good. He was cradling his right arm. When John looked up at them, he saw his red eyes. That wasn't a good sign. They had to get that cure in him now or they'd be too late.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games