Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Come with you to get the others? Sure," he said. She was the only one who knew the truth about who he was. "Hope you don't mind me hanging around you for a while," he said with a slight grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

"might sound stupid but i keep getting flash backs of a failed mission i did,and my whole squad died and i was the only one to survive,why's it keep playing?"she asked him as she looked at him she wanted it to stop playing"could s.t.a.r.s have set me up?"she asked as she was trying not to cry

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Selene. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I know what you mean." He sighed, "Do you find it hard to believe S.T.A.R.S. could do such a thing?" He asked and shook his head. "It wasn't all S.T.A.R.S., it was only my Captain." He said.

"Captain Wesker." He said. "The visions and the memories, you're probably traumatized from the event. I was for a short time after Kijuju, and after the mansion." He admitted. "The best ways to get rid of old memories, is to make new ones." He said and shrugged. "The human brain is a complicated b***h. An image is burned in, and it stays there forever." He said. Chris remembered the flashbacks of kijuju, and the mansion incident, he'd go as far as to writing the words on walls then. Everywhere. He couldn't do anything without being reminded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Claire nodded and walked with John. "No, it's fine with me." She said with a smile. Claire had her 9mm out incase some zombies got in when the girl shot off the lock or anything. She was heading to the entrence for Leon.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

"so i should just try and black it out?"she asked him as she patted his shoulder "thank you,mind if i stick with you for awhile?"she asked him as she thought she herd another tongue licker and pulled out her desert eagle as she silently walked down the stairs as it grabs her by the foot dragging her down the stair as the gun falls out of her ******** said trying to grab her other gun,since she was getting dragged it was difficult to grab the one on her ankle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John followed her down the hallway. He had a hand on the hilt of his sword, just in case. It took several minutes, but they finally made it to the entrance. He held the door open for Claire. Claire was definitely bringing out the way he used to be. The scent of infection reached his nose as he opened the door. It wasn't zombies, he could tell. He sniffed the air again and realized that it was lickers. He pulled the door closed before she could walk out. "You got a stronger gun than that?" he asked. A handgun like hers wouldn't kill a licker easily.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Chris looked at Selene. He nodded. "Don't black it out. Live with the memories. Just..." He sighed. "How to put this..." He sighed again. "Like making amends with the dead. You should go back to it. Like i did. Sort of. Since you were the only one who survived you probably feel the guilt, but you should know, that it's not your fault." He said.

"And, yeah, that's fine." He said to her, he started to walk with her but she was grabbed by a licker. He took out his gun and aimed, shooting at the licker. He kept shooting, an almost endless string of bullets into its head and it finally died. "Hate those bastards."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Claire heard a licker screech in the distance. Hearing John's question she nodded. Pulling a sub-machine gun off her back. "You don't want to know how long it took me to get this." She said. Normally she wasn't for big weapons, she always liked to help others. But, in times like this, it didn't matter at all. She needed weapons to kill zombies and/or lickers.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

she stood up slowly and looked up at chris "i understand"she said to him as she rubbed her head as she was getting a killer headache from being dragged down the stairs, her ears where ringing from the gun shots she thought she would be use to it but she's not ,"i owe you one"she said to him with a small smile as she thought she felt blood on the back of her head as she looked at her hand as she seen just a little blood and whipped it on her pants that she was wearing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

He smirked. "Surprised you didn't just take it from Chris," he said, chuckling lightly. He pulled his magnum out of it's holster and made sure she was ready before opening the doors. The smell of licker filled his nose again as he stepped outside. He aimed at the nearest licker and immediately started firing at it. Apparently, the sound of gunfire drew more lickers in, because there was suddenly about twenty lickers in front of them. He let out a small growl and holstered his gun. In the next second, he was changing into a wolf. As soon as he was done changing, he launched himself at the licker he'd started shooting at. He used his sharp claws and teeth to rip the licker to pieces before moving onto the next one.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Chris nodded and sidestepped around her, looking at her head. "You sure you're alright?" He asked, seeing her whipe the blood off her hands. "C'mon, let;s get back to the helicopter where you can heal-" He paused. "Scratch that. Let's just get back to the helicopter." He was used to being around infected Lately. Sarah, Zandre, Sydney, George, Alice, Aya, And even...Wesker. He was used to thinking they could heal, he hated the thought of forgetting she was only human.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Claire took aim and shot at one licker, letting a strinng of bullets fire into it and finally it fell dead. "Actually, i'd been out of contact with Chris up untill maybe about a week ago. We met in, Kijuju." She said as she shot at the other Licker. "That was when we also ran into, Rebecca, Leon, Steve and the others." She said. "And Alice too." She wondered if Alice was alright, but, she knew she could take care of herself. Claire shot at the other licker untill it was dead.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Selene looked up at chris" I'll be fine,i swear"she said to him with a smile,she closed her eyes since she her headache was bothering her and it triggered her telekinesis as she moved her hand the door opened as she closed her eyes again the door stayed open,she didn't know what just happened there as she tried using her hand to close the door but it didn't close "am i seeing things?" she asked

((but technically my person does have a small infection but he doesn't know right?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Chris paused, seeing the door open by itself. He smiled. "No. No you're not." He said. Then cleared his throat. "Are you infected? Because i happen to know someone who is, and can do that." He said. Sydney, and Alice. Though he wasn;t sure about Sarah.

((Well..you cant just spontainiously become a super human from the virus, if she was injected with the virus in a previous time then yes that is fine, she could have little to no memory of it. But if its from a licker or zombie shed just turn into a zombie.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas