Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm
Jules shrugged. "I just ran into them when I was on delivery in Almia," he said. "Helped them bring a giant thunderstone over, hooked it up for them and I got a hoverboard out of it. I couldn't work out a better deal if I tried."

"It sounds like whenever he leaves the mainland, he meets one of us," Tails observed.

"Kinda freaky, now you mention it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 pm
Trigramatic
Jules shrugged. "I just ran into them when I was on delivery in Almia," he said. "Helped them bring a giant thunderstone over, hooked it up for them and I got a hoverboard out of it. I couldn't work out a better deal if I tried."

"It sounds like whenever he leaves the mainland, he meets one of us," Tails observed.

"Kinda freaky, now you mention it."

"Go figure." I said to him. "So...delivery? I take it that you are some...courier or something?" I asked. "And given that you are going to places like Almia, I take it you get around quite a bit, though I can't say I've seen the likes of you at any time before..." I said. "Let alone heard of you."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm
"I'm a one-man band. I can operate without all that cost big companies have," Jules explained. Then, he grinned. "It helps being the fastest thing on two feet."

"Grr." Tails was itching to contest that claim.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am
Trigramatic
"I'm a one-man band. I can operate without all that cost big companies have," Jules explained. Then, he grinned. "It helps being the fastest thing on two feet."

"Grr." Tails was itching to contest that claim.

Well, someone was confident to say the least. And the growl from Tails is leaving me to believe he had struck a chord. "Well, I only tend to get out when I felt it was needed. Really, the most I got out at one time, other than hanging around this bunch, was long before I met Tails. Had a bit of a incident a while back. Ended up through a few regions. Sinnoh, Hoenn, took a trip to Sevii Islands...so on. Don't think I been as far out as Almia though. Or some of those other regions for that matter. Come to think of it, apart from Orre, I don't think, at the time, I been out to regions like that, which apparently had no Gym Circuit or anything." I said, musing. "In case you're wondering why I brought that up, I'm the apprentice of the Mahogany Town gym in Johto."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am
"Oh, really. I'm not much of a trainer myself," Jules said. "I've never really needed to be one. Something looks too tough, I run away. Some kid tries to annoy me about his shorts, I run away. I find myself in the middle of a political rally, I run away really fast."

"Blech. Politics."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am
Trigramatic
"Oh, really. I'm not much of a trainer myself," Jules said. "I've never really needed to be one. Something looks too tough, I run away. Some kid tries to annoy me about his shorts, I run away. I find myself in the middle of a political rally, I run away really fast."

"Blech. Politics."

"Ugh...Politics. Please, don't go there with me." I said, shaking my head. "Anyways, I've been training Pokemon for a while, obviously. Only difference is, compared to most trainers, I never found the need to go around gyms to prove myself."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 am
"Hm. Well, tell that Sub guy I said hi," Jules said, and he started back to the door. "And if Tristen needs some help with learning things, let me know. I have a site, and you can get my information there."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 am
Trigramatic
"Hm. Well, tell that Sub guy I said hi," Jules said, and he started back to the door. "And if Tristen needs some help with learning things, let me know. I have a site, and you can get my information there."

"I'll keep it in mind." I said to him.

"I would like that." Tristen said to him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 am
"Hey, he's an electric type with a rough past. I can relate." With a wave, Jules left.

And Tails pulled his shorts off his Tails. "I should probably put these back on, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 am
Trigramatic
"Hey, he's an electric type with a rough past. I can relate." With a wave, Jules left.

And Tails pulled his shorts off his Tails. "I should probably put these back on, huh?"

"That might be recommended." I said to him, placing Tails back on the floor. I then looked back, rubbing the back of my head. Astounding on what people you meet. "So how did your trip go?" I asked.

"It was good." Tristen said. "Though a little short because of the Camerupt." He mentioned. "The hot spring felt nice."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am
Tails stepped into his shorts, then sat down on the couch. Still, he would rather go without them. The shirt was fine, at least. "Now I need to get him into some mud," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 am
Trigramatic
Tails stepped into his shorts, then sat down on the couch. Still, he would rather go without them. The shirt was fine, at least. "Now I need to get him into some mud," he said.

"Is it really as good as you say?" Tristen asked.

"It's not all that bad." I said.

"You actually did it?" Tristen asked.

"At least once with him. We had a bit of fun with him and Mikey." I told him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 pm
"Yeeeaah, you can spend all night in the mud. Well, not really. It helps if you have something to keep you warm. Or just don't get cold," Tails said, and his tails wagged. "Last winter I could melt snow and make mud, but the ground is too hard around here. It won't work."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeeeaah, you can spend all night in the mud. Well, not really. It helps if you have something to keep you warm. Or just don't get cold," Tails said, and his tails wagged. "Last winter I could melt snow and make mud, but the ground is too hard around here. It won't work."

Despite knowing that getting dirty in a hurry by way of mud bath wasn't such a keen idea, he was better at ease about it if there was someone else that was agreeing with the idea.

"Well, while you two were gone, I kept myself busy for a bit on my end for a while." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm
"Ooh?" Tails asked. Blizz had a story, obviously, and the boy patted the seat beside him for Tristen to sit.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games