Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron frowned at the other girl who was crying. Does this happen every year? he wondered, for two girls have cried after getting off the boats so far. When other students comforted her and she quit crying, everyone continued to mingle. "Can we just get sorted already?" he mumbled. It really was taking forever for the sorting to start.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah stood in the back of the crowd so she could still se the compaction, but keep a safe distance away from them. She looked down at the ground and fumbled with her fingers. Hannah was scared to walk up to anyone afraid that she would be rude if she never talked.
 [O.O.C: Hey guys I am wiping the slate clean and roleplaying much better guys. If you ever have a problem with me please om me. Oh as well the personalities of my characters are changing because I was not roleplaying them how I created them so Hannah has to make new friends because she is shy. Daisy is rude and doesnt like muggles so Cameron sorry she isn't gonna like you anymore. Oh and sorry for the short post.]

User Image
Mood--- Nervous/Shy

Location--- Boathouse

"Thoughts" There is a lot of people here.

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Why am I surrounded by a bunch of stupid people.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Same thing I said up there.

Daisy stood in line as she looked at everyone around her. She game a smile sneer as she looked at everyone thinking they were all stupid. So far Daisy had not seen anyone to be as smart as she thought she was. She looked up at the stars as she waited for the professor to announce they were going to the Great Hall. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron scanned the students in front of him, not paying much attention to what they were talking about. Most of the students were talking to each other, such as Gracie and some kid with shockingly white hair, but some were not speaking to anyone. A redhead girl was staring at the ground, and a brown haired girl was gazing up at the stars.

wearing

((So... none of that stuff ever happened then? o.o Oh man, this is going to be confusing))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Will we ever go...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Yeah but if you want stuff to happen just start a conversation. She probably won't talk to you because she doesn't like muggles.

Daisy sighed as she studied the stars above her. She had remembered her father made her study astronomy one time and she knew most of the constellations. Daisy had no real interest in this feild of study, but if she had nothing else to do she would study anything. As she thought of this she looked through her bag she had hanging on her shoulder. When she found what she wanted she pulled a book on the stars out and flipped to a page on the constellation section. She ran her finger on the page and then tried to pinpoint the area in the night sky. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:10 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Finally off and about on the safety of land, Jacquie ventured out, this time keen to meet at least someone before the sorting started. It would be great to discuss nerves, and share them as they all go inside for the most anticipated ritual to begin. And in almost an instant, Jacquie spotted a shy-looking redhead. She was a redhead! Perhaps they'd have more in common? Going with such a random reason to befriend this girl, Jacquie skipped up to her - Braya not ever far behind.

"Hey, nervous!?" Jacquie beamed. "I mean, who isn't? I'd be nervous about the nargles too." She kept smiling, as if whatever sprouted from her mouth was the most normal thing ever. "I'm Jacquie, by the way! And this sour puss princess is Braya," She continued without any pause for interruption. "What's your name!?

. . .

located;; { boathouse }
mood ;; { excited! }
with ;; { all the first years! appearing beside Hannah }
OOC 8D ?! I wanted Jacquie to finally talk to someone...
And I thought Hannah would be the more likely choice for her to randomly walk up to...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Dominic turned the camera over in his hands, eyeing each detailed piece with an inquisitive gaze before finally spurring his deep, oceanic eyes upon Lorelai with a simple shrug following suit. The bloody hell if I know how this contraption works… Dominic’s lips wormed uneasily together, his mother and father would have grown a fit had they known he had stolen the camera. In retrospect, it probably wasn’t the best idea to go flashing around campus with it…

But who would tell? The smirk lifted to his lips, sly and obsequious.
”Not really sure how it works,” he mused honestly, peering into the photograph of smiling faces, waving hands, and a silent chorus of “Merlin’s beard” echoing within its own realm. ”It’s been charmed though, to make them move like in the Daily Prophet.” Veering his smirking lips into the smiling eyes of Anneliese, Dominic tilted his head to one side, his left hand rising to scratch the back of his head—an awkward habit he picked up during uncomfortable situations—but it would be impossible to note, at least now anyways, with the easy going smile plastered on his lips and a devil-may-care attitude.

So were you raised in the muggle world, too’ Anneliese’s voice roared, rampant and furious in his mind as he shuffled his weight from one foot to the next. Was she halfblood? Or worse—muggleborn? He didn’t want to know, he didn’t want it to affect the way he had to act. Chewing on his tongue in silence, Dominic decided to do what he was born to do: stretch the truth.

”Sort of, well, not really, I wasn’t raised in the muggle world. My family lives on an estate next to the Nott’s in Wales… It’s a little far from any towns, but my mum wanted me to be well rounded, so she drags me all over the place when she goes out. She let me buy this camera during one of our trips.”

It’s not really lying if you want to protect them, right….? The thought spiraled within his mind. ”What about you mates?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese, Lorelai and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 am
Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Maybe Dominic and Anneliese.

Lore listened to Dominic's story, but when the attention was shifted, she felt hot blood rise in her cheeks. She had already told them too much. She couldn't tell them about how her Mum was so exhausted from having two awful kids, and a good for nothing husband, how Lore was practically a House-elf because her Mum had to sleep and her Dad was at work, how her Brother was off with his friends. She couldn't tell them that her Dad was drunk and often abusive, and how he had nearly gotten them in a car crash on the way to King's Cross.
So she smiled." I live in London."

Thoughts: Life
Mood: Ashamed
What am I doing?: Talking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:36 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah was standing in the back of the crowd when another young girl walked up next to her. She seemed really outgoing to her the way she talked so Hannah didn't really know what to say. She was kind of lost for words as normal so she just looked up to make eye contact with the girl. When she herd her name was Jacquie she smiled because it was a very beautiful name. She felt rude for not introducing herself, but she was to shy to say anything. Hannah decided to just nod in agreement to show she herd what Jacquie said.

User Image
Mood--- Nervous/Shy

Location--- Boathouse

"Thoughts" Um.....what do I say.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese listened to both of her new friends and responded, "Well I was born in Ireland but my parents travled around alot. The only time time I had a home was when-" she paused and took a gulp. She looked down and finished, "When my mom died..." her voice cracked a little. No tears Ann, No tears... she thought to herself. Thankfully her body responded and she didn't cry. She looked up at the two first years, "Can- can we change the subject?" she asked nervously shoving her hands in her short's pockets.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, and other first years.
Location // The Boatdock
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Maybe Dominic and Ann

Lore did so immediately, because she felt bad for the girl and didn't want to make her uncomfortable. " What's your favorite food?" she said, thinking of something randomly.

Thoughts: 'Poor thing'
Mood: Mixed

Kai Sparrowheart

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Tension, Dominic could taste it hovering in the air with delicate sweeping falls like snowflakes raining from the sky. But he didn’t know why. Confusion picked him apart at the seams, tearing beneath his flesh and sinking into his rattling bones like the fresh September winds plummeting from the open night skies up above. Twinkling stars mocked him, winking, knowledgeable with all of the heaven behind their fury while Dominic struggled, alone and unknowing.
”Er— yeah— of course.” He stammered, resting his gaze upon Lore and Anne in turn as he swept a furious nod, eager to wipe the slate clean as well. Parents, it seemed, plagued them all. I’ll have to remember to watch my tongue from now on…

"Y'know, I never cared much for food, but I like meat? Any kind- steak, chicken, fish... But it's still all just food to me....."

”So-!”
He suddenly, burst with livelihood. A grin stretched and embellished with dimples upon his pale cheeks. ”Have you lot thought of what electives you’re going to take for third year? I was hoping to take some legilimency classes, maybe cursebreaking too. All of them sound bloody brilliant—well—except Divinations anyway. I dunno’ what it is about that class, but it just seems utterly horrid. I can’t wait for flying class though, good thing we don’t have to wait for our third years to take that class.” Dominic’s low, bassist voice rolled easily off of his tongue along rapid waters, trying his best to deter the situation from this sour note. Empathy had always tugged on his hearts strings.

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese, Lorelai and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

As Veronica joined the rest of the first years waiting around in The Boathouse she suddenly became quite impatient. She couldn't wait for the sorting to start and she was definitely excited for her new classes as well. Veronica started to absentmindedly twirl a piece of her long blonde hair while looking around at the others first years.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Ann, Dominic.

Lore answered quickly. "Care of Magical Creatures!" She exclaimed. This was a class she was looking forward to. She was also interested in Quidditch, but she didnt say it. She noticed Dominic's dimples again, which appeared every time he smiled.

Thoughts: Electives
Mood: Excited

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: My hair! :3 WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Talking. WHAT'S On my mind: Qudditch!! WHO'S with me: Gracie, Jack, Nell. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smiled at her friends, it seemed they set up time for Hogsmeade and were talking about Qudditch, something that interested her. If she did make the Qudditch team, she wanted Seeker. Caitlin tugged at her curls, trying to see them in purple. A content smiled on her face. She looked to the castle, thinking the Qudditch Pitch was on the other side of Hogwarts. Her gaze fell to the professor, waiting for her to say it's time to move on.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie chuckled as he apologized. "No need to say sorry, I didn't really specify that they were girls." She smiled at him and nodded as he spoke about Quidditch. "I know what you mean, I've broken my both my arms, my leg twice, my nose, and All of my fingers at least twice." She grimaced at the memories. "And thats in the five years that the twins have been with us." She shrugged. "I still play just for them. My uncle plays with us, and so do some of the wizarding family kids that live around us."

Gracie smiled, her blue eyes twinkling. Even if she teased her cousins and made fun of them all the time, she still loved them to pieces and they loved quidditch so even though she was terrible, she still played with them. "I prefer watching too. Lot less likely to break bones that way."

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games