Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

His tension now dissipated and vanishing, Iñigo was definitely glad to hear that she liked it. And as soon as she said she did, he let out a deep breath. "I'm glad because I wasn't going to tell you this, but I think my da would have killed me had you not," he admitted to her, chuckling as he thought about it. He could already hear his dad's voice, a scolding tone behind it...one that he had not used in a long time. "And I can understand that. I mean, it isn't everyday that one gets a gift from another. I just thought this was a good time to actually get you one. I don't know... And what do you mean by 'from you'" He trailed off as he said this, yet another chuckle finding itself coming upon him. He had no idea she was like that with gifts though, but fortunately, just another thing he got to learn about the girl that he didn't know before.

"Ehhh...don't worry about it. I'm spoiled enough unfortunately. Besides, just being here with you is enough of a present for me," he joked, laughing as he said it. It was true. His father had the monetary success to get Iñigo a lot of different things...and maybe that's the reason for his lack of desire of receiving gifts? He had no idea, but he just never wanted them. He was almost brought to laugh even harder as the girl asked if she should put it on. "Lexine, I'm not going to answer that." He shook his head and gave her another chuckle, just so she knew he was joking. He really didn't mind what she did. Of course, he wanted her to wear it, but if she didn't, he'd surely get over it.

And then the question...did he receive help? Okay...he was contemplating whether he should lie and say he didn't, or be truthful. He couldn't lie, he had to give his father some credit on this one. "Okay, I had a little help from my dad. He knows these sorts of things. My mom used to love jewelry; so I guess it was more he learned from trial by fire. And he told me the story about the first time he bought my mom jewelry and said he made the worst mistake and got scolded. Something about the wrong birthstone...or wrong size...wrong something. He just about made sure that same thing didn't happen to me," he admitted to her, reminiscing a bit on his own mother. It had...what...eight years since his mother's death. "Wow, it's been eight years. Still miss her to this day." Despite reminiscing, his emotion stayed relatively calm. He wasn't any longer feeling grief about his mother's death and it showed.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:52 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine couldn't help but let out a long laugh after hearing that, but she couldn't really picture his father doing that. Then again, Lexine really didn't know his father all that well, as she thought about it. The man scared her, really... She looked up at Iñigo and made eye contact, something that was still very rare between them despite them having dated for a year now. "I don't know...they're...different coming from you. I mean, you're my first boyfriend. There's just something...special about it..." She murmured the last part, averting her eyes at the last second. She chuckled slightly, running a hand back through her hair once again, then bringing her hand down to play with her bracelets.

Lexine couldn't help the blush that immediately flushed her cheeks red, she couldn't help it, when Iñigo said things like that they made her feel all fluffy inside, all flustered and...well, happy. It was a weird feeling, it was pretty similar to the one you felt when you thought you were going to throw up, but it was...good. Lexine was often confused by some of the feelings Iñigo made her feel, but she didn't really mind it. Every time she looked at him, the feelings would get stronger, which she figured was a good thing. While they may only be fifteen, Lexine felt like she did actually love Iñigo. Maybe it was a dumb thing to say, but she didn't really mind it all that much...it's not like she'd ever actually said it to him.

Lexine smiled at Iñigo, looking over at him. She wasn't very surprised to hear that he had help, especially not that his father had helped him. It was expected, after all, because no man could go out alone to get jewellery...
                                                "Well, make sure to tell him thanks as well," She said, curling herself up next to Iñigo. She listened as he reminisced about his mother a bit. Lexine didn't know much about his mother, mostly because she never really wanted to ask him. How could she ask him about his dead mother, whose death he continued to relive in detail. While she didn't think he'd been having the dreams or visions as-of-late -- Lexine could tell from his rather chipper mood -- she didn't want to push it, they could always relapse. Of course, hearing a bit about Iñigo's mother, Lexine couldn't help but be curious. "What was she like? Your mother? I know you were young when...that happened, but...do you remember much?" She asked, looking up at Iñigo.

anniversary x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo watched as Lexine laughed about his father abusing him for her not liking it. Quite frankly, Iñigo had no idea how serious he was actually, because the worst part it is, they both were laughing about what could be a possibility. His father hadn't put a hand on him since the death of his mother, but hey, whose to say that he would stop living that vow of no violence...especially over the fact that he thought Iñigo may have spent a little too much on a gift, but Iñigo had persuaded his father to let him buy it. He had no idea what his father would've done if he found out that money would go wasted.

As Lexine made eye contact with him, it drew the biggest smile from him. Over the year they had been seeing each other, the occurrence still was a rarity, but every time it happened, it just about made him happier than a Hufflepuff. As he heard what she said, the eye contact helped a bit, the sincerity behind it was just about amplified to levels that he enjoyed very much. Of course, she veered away at the last part, but that was honestly expected. She always seemed to do it when she was either complimenting. She just seemed to get nervous every time, which he was okay with. Because he himself was very similar with everyone other than her. He took her hand and kissed the top of it, a smile on his face, then letting go of her hand. "Well, you are indeed a special girl," he told her. "You know, I'm still surprised you haven't broken them yet Lexine."

Iñigo noticed the blush on her face almost instantly as he said it. She was as red as could be and that was honestly a great thing...because what he said she obviously liked to blush to that degree. But then again, she did blush a pretty good amount so it was hard to tell exactly. All he knew is every time she did it, a wide smile always found itself on his face and every care in the world that he had would dissipate. The only person to ever provide him an escape from his own memories...his own stress was her. And unlike those other kids who tended to grow further apart over time, his feelings for her grew to even further heights. It was a weird feeling for him, because he hasn't felt this way before that point, but it still grew nonetheless.

"I will," he told her, a smile on his face, making sure to make a mental note of it. His smile stayed on his face, even as the conversation shifted to his mother, mainly because it was Lexine of all people and he was actually surprised she hadn't asked the question before. The five years they've known each other and she's never asked about his mother before and up until that point, he was in good enough mind to talk about it, but he was then, for he was almost completely free from the memory...coming to terms that it happened and there was nothing a seven year old could do against a thug....it wasn't possible for him to truly save her...and that was a conclusion he has accepted.

"There is not a moment I do not remember. She was the best mom one could ever ask for. She didn't speak full English, which is the reason Spanish is my first language. But she always knew what to say. Whenever conflict arose, someone getting angry...something like that, it seemed like she diffused it faster than it came. She made my father happy, she made me happy...and now that I think about it, she made everyone happy. Do you remember my aunt Celestina when we went on that camping trip? My mother was very similar to her. Ah....I still remember the house we used to live in. Really small...big yard, simple...but beautiful all the same. I still miss that part of my life, but honestly, it happened the way it was supposed to happen. Because if she was alive, maybe there was a chance that she would send me to a different school. And both of us know what would've happened if I had never attended Hogwarts," he said, using a hypothetical to justify that it that was the way it was meant to be. If he never went to Hogwarts, he would've never met Lexine and he didn't want to think about that.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

[Winter 2029]

User Image User Image

”We were best friends, doesn't that matter?!” Exasperated, Axel threw his arms up, shaking his head as hot breaths of white curdled in the air.

”Not when my so-called 'best friend' lies to my mum just to get me in trouble!” Camila tried not to shout, hoping not to draw too much attention to their position in the gardens, amidst the dead flowers and snow covered grass.

”Oh, you deserved that. You practically ruined my broom!” He spat back, crossed his arms and glared daggers of death. Camila couldn't help but roll her eyes in response.

”You don't even use it! And anyway, I didn't ruin it.”

”You burned the tail twigs!”

”I was trying to put out the fire!”

”Not with my BROOM you t**t!” Axel couldn't help but scream, louder than all the rest. The echo of his voice carried off at least a hundred yards in all directions, which caused Camila to stop and spin around to make sure no one had heard.

”Alright! I'm sorry! But my mum fixed it!”

”It's never going to fly the same. You owe me.“ Axel seemed belligerent about this; he always was. Like the world owes him something, Camila always picked up on that about him, but it was never so adamant as now.

”Oh, bugger off, will you? That was an accident! You got me grounded for a month! An entire month! Remember?!” She snapped her finger at him a few times, rolled her hips to one side and crossed her arms over her chest in defiance. Neither one spoke for a good long moment, though their cheeks were burning red with fury and embarrassment. Axel's pointed glare had begun to soften, which only triggered the loud horn blasts of alarm in Camila's mind. His twisted frown lifted into a tight line, then a small smirk, smile, grin—

”Heheh...hehhehha! Hahahaha!” Axel doubled over, belting his laughter across the castle grounds.

”Why are you laughing!?” Camila shouted, annoyed, confused, and smiling all at the same time.

”.....S'been a long time since we fought like this...”

”Yeah well, I've been busy, okay, I'm sorry?”

”.....I know, I know.... It can't be easy being in a house that hates you.”

”Excuse me?” She was taken aback, Axel was amused by this, pleased even. It didn't take long for him to point out the obvious, tone less than delicate.

”Well... you're a halfblood,” He had said at last, his flickering gaze trying to gauge the reaction of the Slytherin. Her face seemed to flush.

”Shuttup, Axe!” Camila was grinding words through clenched teeth, tone hushed and lethal.

”What? You mean they don't know?” He was mocking her now, he just couldn't resist.

”Axe.. please...”

”How many people have you been lying too?”

”It's not that big of a deal anymore, no one really cares!”

”So why're you lying? Hmm? Are you sure you want to risk the chance that no one cares? Like that Vass girl?”

”.....What do you want this time! Notes? Homework?”

”I'll keep in touch.” He mused thoughtfully. Camila huffed, she should've known better than to fall into his trap. But it wouldn't have mattered, he knew she couldn't feign indifference for long, even if she tried (which, surprisingly, she didn't.)

Axel is looking pleased at the Gardensxxxxxx
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

[OOC: .]_______

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Lola was on her own walking through the gardens as she stopped to inspect one of the plants. It was slowly turning growing colder, and she stopped by some plants who were obviously beginning to tuck in for the coming winter and frost. Adjusting her cloak around her to keep her warmed she bent down and began to hum like she so often seen her mother do before, a habit she picked up and the plants always loved. She touched a finger to the leaf as she sang a lullaby quietly to herself and the plant in front of her, engrossed in the plant in front of her, as if she was talking with a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:10 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte sighed, walking around the grounds, looking around for Layton. He normally wouldn't even think of doing this, but apparently a distant relative had died and the funeral would be over the holidays. Personally, he hadn't even known this "Solomon Bannister" but apparently he was part of their family. Ah well, a shame anyway. He had looked almost everywhere, his search limited to the inside of the castle until he realized he'd have to venture outside into the chilly day. He really hated the cold. He also hated the heat. Well, he was well-adorned for his trek, a fuzzy hat wrapped around his head, along with some earmuffs placed on his ears, gloves on his hands and a scarf wrapped tightly around his neck.

Hey, Layton liked gardening, right? He didn't really know. He didn't pay any attention to his brother's hobbies, if he had any. Well, it was worth a shot. He made his way towards The Gardens, opening the door and looking around, not seeing his one-eyed brother anywhere around. Damn it! But, he did hear something. He looked towards the source of the sound, noticing Lola on the ground. Singing to plants. Oh, this was just too good. He made his way towards her, placing his hands on his hips and leaning down a bit. "Look, I realize you have no friends, but, plants? They can't even talk back! Oh, boy. You're quite a character."

OOC:

mc2

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>

Lola froze as she noticed a shadow come across where she was kneeling and she looked up and then narrowed her eyes at Devonte as he spat out his typical insult. She stood giving what looked like an appologetic look to the plant she had been singing to and then rolled her eyes and purposely shortening his name to make it sound as if they were more familiar and friendly-mostly just to annoy him, though she preferred the shorten version as it made him sound less like a complete stuck up prat, "Afternoon, Devon."

Dusting off her jeans and adjusting her cloak she added, "And, just because you are too dumb to understand what a plant communicates doesn't mean they don't 'talk' in their own way. Seriously, do you not pay attention in herbology at all? And, I don't think you should really be the one to throw out accusations of someone having no friends... you honestly don't have any friends. Not that I see. And I don't really think you have anyone who expressing a liking towards you. Including your dormmates you try to impress with your act of being so much better than everyone because of your 'pure' blood or whatever."

She rolled her eyes again and sighed tucking a strand of her short blonde hair behind her ear, "Anyways, I doubt you came out here to look for me, and you obviously don't have much of a green thumb, so what is it you need? I suppose I can help you if you want. Not like I was doing much, just chatting with 'friends'," she ended raising a brow as she waved a hand towards some of the plants around her. "They'll be going to sleep for a few months pretty soon after all."

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:19 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte raised an eyebrow once she stood up and called him Devon. What kind of name was that? "Devon? Have you gone barmy or somethin'? Where in the bloody hell did you get that from? Your arse, most like." He had no idea why that had irritated him so much, and why he had suddenly started to talk like an absolute ape. Maybe being overly angry brought that out in him, but God, he hoped not. He hated when other people talked like that, and he'd absolutely dread it if he started. He cleared his throat, feeling his cheeks and neck burn up in embarrassment.

His anger subsided almost immediately, being replaced by humor at her next words. Wow, she really was barmy. "What are they communicating, then? Which dirt they want to be in next? And no, I don't pay attention in Herbology as it's a useless subject. Doesn't really seem like I'm missing out on anything, either. If this is what Herbology reduces you to, I'd gladly skip every class for the next six years." Why was she so interested in Herbology, anyway? She was a Ravenclaw, and if he recalled correctly, Herbology was more of a Hufflepuff thing. That was half the reason he expected Layton to be in here. He didn't voice that, though, as he didn't want Lola to be privy to the fact that he paid more attention to her than he had to.

He frowned once she brought up his lack of friends. He had Hamilton.. but he had to admit that she was right. He was fine without many friends, but still, he couldn't argue that fact. So he wouldn't. "While I won't give you the pleasure of proving you right or wrong when it comes to friends, you're right that I'm not here for you. Was looking for Layton, actually. Personal stuff. Figured he'd be here, but.. guess not. And unless you know exactly where that daft brother of mine is, doubt you can help me."

OOC:

mc2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:39 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>

Lola blinked a bit taken back when Devonte answered her baiting him with Devon with a tone and a vividly vulgar vocabulary not exactly appropriate for the type of Slytherin he tried to make himself out to be. Sure there was the 'lower class' or whatever, the 'commoners', the ones who didn't come from some long line of purebloods, or weren't super rich who sounded far less posh than the old Slytherin type, but that wasn't the type of Slytherin Devonte painted himself to be. She shook her head though after a half moment of surprise in response to his question on where she had pulled out the idea of calling him Devon as it really was more of a whim than anything. Though it was interesting to see how furious he got. Sure he might think she was below him (and she could point out she was far lower than he might think she was status wise if she wanted to, "half-breed" was far worse than "half-blood" after all), but nicknames were normal. She was called Lolli by some of her family after all. Did no one ever think to call him Devon before?

When the comment turned to plants she sighed shaking her head and not bothering to explain or elaborate on how plants could communicate what they liked and wanted and what made them happy, like music. They could communicate more than that, though she wasn't exactly sure anything beyond the plant seeming content or not with its lots most wizards or witches could pick up on. It might just be a nymph thing or something.

"I am usually right and I don't need you to confirm or deny my assessment of things, I am pretty confident in my observations without your help," She answered raising a brow and crossing her arms. "As for Layton... you could ask the garden's residents if he was here... oh right, you don't know how." She narrowed her eyes at him, before kneeling back down and touching the leaves of one of the ferns in front of her gently as she brushed away a touch of dirt on the leaf. She glanced back up at Devonte and answered, "He's not here and hasn't been this way any time recently, by the way. At least not today or the past few days."

She tilted her head for a moment and then made a long sigh and half groaned at herself making the offer to help that she started, "You know sometimes it is easier for two people to look for someone or something than one though. I figure I'm more familiar with the grounds than you are. And unlike you I can tell a lot quicker if he's been somewhere on the grounds recently." She was half kicking herself for saying as much as she did and offering so much help. It was how she was raised, to be helpful, and she was inclined to go out of her way to help witches and wizards in particular far more than she most people, but she liked to argue it was a compulsion more than anything. Especially with someone who could be as unpleasant as Devonte went out of his way to be.

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:59 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte shook his head when Lola insisted that she was usually right. That sounded a bit more cocky than the Ravenclaw seemed to be.. but then again, she was a Ravenclaw. "Not sure I know what to think of that. Seems a bit too arrogant for you. I'm supposed to be the arrogant one, remember? But maybe you're learning from me. Has to be a cold day in Hell, I'd reckon." He restrained himself from laughing out loud again when she mentioned the garden's "residents". It was just.. wow. How could anyone be this..? The boy couldn't even put a word to it. Unbelievable, maybe. "Well, excuse me as I apologize to the residents.. oh right, they're plants so they can't interact," he snapped back snidely. He kept his eyes on her, sighing in frustration once it was proven that Layton hadn't been here. Guess he wasn't the gardening type, after all. "Well, that's inconvenient."

The blonde boy raised an eyebrow at her offer, not expecting her to actually help, seeing as they weren't on the best of terms. Though to be fair, he wasn't really on the best of terms with anyone. But whatever, if she was so intent on helping then he wouldn't try and stop her. He hated to admit it, but she did have somewhat of a point. "Oh? And what makes you so special that you know so much about everyone's whereabouts?" It was honestly a bit creepy. Was she some sort of stalker or something?

OOC:

mc2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:19 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>

"No, not arrogant, confident," Lola answered. "I said I'm usually right, not that I am always. You are the one who thinks you are always right. There is a difference." She glanced back at Devonte and narrowed her eyes at him as he went on to claim plants couldn't interact, but she said nothing. No use arguing with him. Besides, he'd think she was more mental than he already did. Not that she cared... or should.

When he asked how she knew about everyone's whereabouts, she shrugged standing and brushing the dirt off the knees of her jeans, "I don't know everyone's whereabouts, I just am willing to ask for help and directions when I need it... It also helps I know how to listen. It really isn't that special of a trait..." She bit her lip and glanced away looking down at the plants she had just been interacting with and said, "Anyways, you can accept my help or not: it's up to you, but I don't mind helping." She paused glancing back at him and resisted groaning at herself, 'didn't mind', of course she minded... why was she being so nice and helpful. Right. Impulse. Well, she couldn't exactly take back the offer now.

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm

User Image

User Image

He chuckled slightly when she insisted on correcting him. Like there was a difference. Confident, arrogant, there weren't many differences once you got to the center of it. They were both words you couldn't have attributed to a girl like Lola. "Yeah, okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

He shook his head and ran a hand through his blonde hair, letting out a small sigh and shrugging indifferently. Whether it was a good trait or not was beyond him, and he didn't exactly care to find out. It was all a matter of perspective, and of course Lola's perspective varied greatly from his. He hesitated for a moment at her offer for help, furrowing his brows together and biting his lower lip in thought. Did he really want to be around Lola more than he had to? He hadn't exactly spent too much time with her, so maybe he'd enjoy her company.. Wait, what was he thinking?!? He scolded himself internally, pushing that thought away and instead thinking that he'd accept her offer only to have an extra set of eyes and maybe convince others that he wasn't as much of an a** as others made him out to be. "Fine, then. You can come along."

OOC:

mc2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>

"I've always slept just fine at night," Lola said with a shrug at Devonte's laugh and then his attempt at countering her. She tucked a stray blonde hair behind her ear as she watched Devonte run his fingers through his own blonde hair and began to furrow his brows. Was it so weird for someone to be nice to him? Suddenly she remembered how he treated everyone and figured it probably was. Devonte wasn't exactly likable in how he treated people. Of course, Lola liked to believe people didn't treat people that bad without having a reason. The reason might be horrid, but there still must be one. It made Lola feel bad for Devonte. You couldn't be happy treating people like that all the time after all. Her thoughts were intrerupted when he finally said that she could come along.

Lola blinked a couple of times and said, "Um... well... you don't have to tax yourself with my company, your highness." She blushed for half a second at her rudeness and then said, "Sure, though, I can help out. Do you have a good idea where Layton might have wondered off to? I mean he is on the quidditch team, maybe he's practicing or something? Or he could be in the library. We could ask the paintings if we go inside the castle... or I can. You don't seem the type to ask for directions," She ended with a shrug.

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:06 pm

User Image

User Image

Devonte raised an eyebrow and smirked at her response, sensing that it was a bit rude for her to say. Not that he was offended; it'd take a lot more than that to offend him. It was just strange, though he guessed that was just a substitute for outright admitting that she'd love to accompany him. What else could it be? He pushed the thoughts out and sighed, shrugging his shoulders but keeping his eyes on her. Of course he didn't! "You think I actually pay attention to my brother? He could be smuggling food out of the kitchen every night and tossing it out of the Astronomy Tower and I wouldn't know. Nor would I care. Not saying that you know me at all, but I assumed you would at least know that. Though I guess he could be in the library. He's a nerd like you, so that's the best possibility right now. Doubt he'd be actually practicing." He at least knew a little bit about his twin, even if it wasn't what some would say, "positive." "Feel free to ask the paintings, though. I'm sure you get along better with them."

OOC:

mc2

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:29 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>

Lola raised a brow at Devonte's retort about his brother and then shook her head and narrowed her eyes at him when he said his brother could be in the library because he was a nerd like her. "If I haven't a clue about you, why would you know anything about me one way or another?" Lola asked her voice taking a slightly sharp edge. "Just because I'm in Ravenclaw doesn't mean I'm some nerd. Honestly, Devon, not that you care, but I don't spend that much time in the library. I know of Gryffindors and Slytherins and Hufflepuffs who spend more time in the library than I do. I don't like staying cooped up indoors that much."

She rolled her eyes, pushed a stray hair out of her face and added, "Would it hurt you to try to act nice once in a while? I mean seriously... It's like you are trying to overcompensate for something. Haven't a clue what it might be... not like you seem to be lacking in good fortune if you think about it. And the fact that no one likes you is more your fault then bad fortune. Anyways... do you want to lead the way or do you expect me to?"

She crossed her arms and raised a brow. Honestly, she didn't seem to understand why Devonte had to act spiteful all the time. He was pureblood so it wasn't like he had that problem, his family seemed decent enough off, and it wasn't like he was scrawny or couldn't fit in. He was decent enough looking... not that she spent that much time checking out her fellow classmates (she was only a second year after all and should be focused on her studies and such instead of crushes or what not-and she so did not have a crush on Devonte, and she so hoped she had better taste than that, considering how horridly mean Devonte could be). And he was even on the starting line of his house's quidditch team and did alright in his position, that was a lot more than a lot of second years could claim.

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items