Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda nodded. The girl completely understood that it was best to share information with the least amount of people; otherwise, knowledge could fall into the wrong mind. It must be something serious, she thought, considering Eretria was more open to speaking publicly than Amanda was. "Want to get a compartment now, then?" she asked, glancing at the Hogwarts Express.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:22 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien frowned. That sounded rough. He'd felt like a ghost in his own house for most of his life; his mother was cold and strict, and too busy poking her nose in his father's work to really notice him. His father never thought that Damien should be his concern; the raising of children was the responsibility of the woman. This past summer had been strange. But, for Marina to have gone from a loving mother and father to what she'd described... that had to hurt. It had to be upsetting. "Well, hopefully this school year will go better than last. Have... have you been better since... you know?" Damien wasn't really sure if they should talk about what had happened. If there was some rule against it, or if she would even want to talk about it.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rei smirked when he saw the boy he was looking for. The kid was obviously trying to avoid him, which just made it all the more fun. He slid through the crowd, Rui just behind him and snuck up on the kid. With a smirk he laced his arm around the kid's waste and kissed his cheek."Fancy seeing you here."He said with ac chuckle. He kept his arm around Alaric's waste, wanting to see what he did about it.

Rui followed her twin silently through the crowd. She smirked when she saw the boy. Damn he was cute. She smiled at him and batted her eyelashes. "Well lookie here." She cooed. She gently pushed her hair behind her ear and smiled flirtatiously at Alaric. If he wasn't going for her brother, he might go for her. "I'm Rui."
OOC:...

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slythetin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina smiled faintly, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Loads. No nightmares to speak of. Maybe this year I won't fall asleep on the train. I wouldn't count on it, though. Locomotives make me tired. Not sure why." She was telling the truth. She'd actually been getting a good night's sleep lately. There were no shadows under her eyes and she wasn't as frail looking, thank goodness. "Tell your father thank you from me. It really did help."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Sam. Of course Sam was there. He was lucky to live at Hogsmeade, to receive the news in such a short notice. Chase didn't know Heather was even missing at all until a couple days after the girls were rescued. It especially hurt to think that as Chase went on with his usual routines, Heather was suffering somewhere dark and creepy. Or at least, his imagination made it seemed that way. It probably was. God, he wanted to implore Heather with so many questions. Instead, he bit back his worries, and replied, "Can't wait to learn more about magic, that's for sure. Now even more so, because now you're in my Healing and Cursebreaking classes."

Then Dhylan showed up. Seeing him irked Chase for something reason, but he kept this feeling to himself. Ugh.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Damien smiled widely at that. At least there was some good news. "I will. He'll be glad to hear it. I... I'm glad to hear it. I... um..." Damien stopped, and blushed again. He had no idea where to go from that. He had no idea why he kept blushing. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? To save face, and to hopefully keep her from noticing, he changed the subject. "Father told me to write to him this year. He dropped me off at the station himself and told me to 'write often.' I... I don't even know how to deal with that. It's too weird." Honestly, it freaked him out a bit. He had no idea how to handle his dad actually caring about him.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius nodded “Yea lets go.” He took her hand and gave it a small squeeze to let her know that he was there for her and lead her on the train. He hoped that things would get better for his friend.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If Sun had paid more attention to the girl, then he would've known something was up. However, he did not, so he simply thought of everything as normal. If only he knew or overheard some things Elli had just said. "Of course I am. I'm exceptional with my beater bat, after all." And hurt even more people. At least as a beater, karma would balance things and break his bones, occasionally.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked around silently. She still felt horrible about possibly causing what happened. She spotted Cameron and tapped Gracie lightly again, "Should we go say Hi to Cam? Ask him if his summer was better than our's at least?" She asked, leading Grace toward him anyway. Once she reached him, she waved slightly, trying to rub the bags from under her eyes. Cait glanced back at Grace for a few seconds, then looked at her friend. "H-Hi Cam. Nice running into you...S-summer treat you well...?" She asked softly, worried she might have intruded on something. Someone brushed her shoulder and knocked her off balance. She managed to catch herself before she did fall. The old Gracie would have said something like "asshat", but she had a feeling they wouldn't see the old Gracie for a while.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina would have laughed had she not been horribly depressed. As it was, she felt a vague tug of humor. "You deal with it by writing him. He's trying to make up for lost time. Sounds like your father had a change of heart. He's probably feeling guilty about your mother...you know." She tugged a finger through her curls absentmindedly. They parted, revealing the jagged scar on her neck from when she was eight and fell off a broom. She usually covered it with makeup, but had forgotten to this morning.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

"What your mother said, son," Ian lamely agreed. To him, the earlier friendships were made, the better it would be in the future. Because now, the kids are all unsorted, friendship formed would endure through even if the kids were in different houses. It was a weird idea for Ian, and even he admit it, but... Yeah. He was just being weird, that was all. Nervous about going back to Hogwarts and the field on which he and his brother had battled over. He was the new Quidditch ref, or so he was told. Just two games, he was told. Ha. He was nervous alright. But like he would show it on the outside.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and hugged Sun. She was still trying to regain the rest of her composure and a hug gave her time. When she pulled away she said, "Good! It wouldn't be the same team without you on it! I'm trying out for Chaser this year I think so you'll be protecting me."She gave a sort of half laugh, to sell her I'm perfectly ok look, and it seemed like Sun was buying it, which was good. She really didn't want a bunch of people asking what was wrong or if she was ok. She glanced at Cam and tilted her head. "Are you going to try out again too? Maybe you'll make the team fully this year!" Elli had the sudden urge to just grab his hand, and she wasn't one to ignore her instincts, so she reached out and took Cam's hand in one of hers. The tiny amount of comfort it gave was perfect. It made the memories fade just slightly from her mind.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Damien smirked a little at that, his eyes still sad that she was so depressed. He wished he could do something to help with that, but he didn't have the slightest idea of how to help with that. "I guess that you're right. It's just weird. I mean, he never seemed to care about me at all... most of the time I thought he hated me, like I wasn't worthy or something. Now it's like... I don't know. It's like he's... a normal dad. I mean... I remember how... how Adalaide's parents were. They were... nice. And they spent so much time with her. I was jealous when we were kids. But now my dad is doing that, sort of, and all I can do is keep blinking because I'm sure that one of the times I'll open my eyes and things will be like they were." Damien hoped that never happened. As much as he hated his mother's new attitude, his father treating him like a son and not just his offspring and heir almost made it worth it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked at Caitlin and Grace as they approached him. He decided it would be best to act like Elli hadn't said anything although he badly wanted to give his friends a hug. "Uh, yeah, it was alright," he said simply through a couple stutters. The boy didn't know what he could say or ask without triggering their awful memories. Changing the subject might be the best thing to do. "Who are you planning to sit with in the compartments?" he asked. Cameron looked back at Elli to answer her question when he felt her hand fit into his perfectly. "I'm definitely trying out," he said, entwining his fingers with hers.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Thanks. I'll do my best," Sun said, a little chuckle escaping his lips. He hadn't thought about how a beater could protect their team members. Sure, if they could hit bludgers at targets, they could certainly redirect bludgers elsewhere. But still, bludgers were meant to hurt, since the redirect bludger would still crash into the person sent them. Sun was being too pessimistic, and this was totally unlike him. As Elli and Cameron talked, his mind wandered elsewhere, where he himself didn't even know where.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games