Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ gave the male a curious look and was about to say something when the waiter came back, smiling a little, taking his drink from the male and gave him a little tip. He took a sip and looked over at Alex again. "So...How is this unfortunate? Do you not like weddings or something?" He asked, wondering why the male just didn't go if he was that upset about it. He hummed softly and leaned forward a little bit, lightly patting the male's knee, pulling his hand away after. "Technically, I have no say, because I've never been to a wedding...Just funerals...Kinda depressing...I really hate em.." He muttered, looking down slightly, rubbing the back of his head...Shrugging it off. "Oh well...So, you come by because you needed a break from life or did you come to see my sexy face?" He teased, smirking slightly...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Looking over at the male as he spoke, he glared at him. He knew the male didn't understand but that didn't mean he couldn't be angry at someone. "Unfortunate. Yes. I hate weddings, especially when the bride and groom shouldn't be married." Alex replied harshly even though he wasn't angry at the male. He was more annoyed at his own father who was getting married. Alex didn't think he deserved happiness, for all he cared his father could rot in hell. He glanced at the male as he spoke, the last funeral he had been to was when he was five. Alex rolled his eyes as the male spoke again, "A break mostly." He replied not really answering the male's second question even though he was implying he just wanted here to get away. Alex had wanted to see the male again, but would never actually admit it. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine rubbed his eyes and covered his mouth as he yawned. His eyes widened at the males words and he shook his head even though he knew the male couldn't see him. "No, no, it's fine." he said, suddenly feeling much more awake. "I just woke up not too long ago so it's fine." Kicking back the covers, he got out of bed with his phone pressed against his ear and walking around aimlessly as he always did when on the phone. He was nervous and anxious, he wanted to see the male. Even if it was only for bit, it would better than having to wait all friggin day until their date this evening. "So what are you doing?" he asked curiously, saying the first thing that came to mind just so he could get a conversation going and not deal with weird, awkward phone silence that he knew was just lurking around the corner waiting for one of them to slip up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ cringed slightly. "Okay, okay...I get it...you don't like weddings...You don't need to snap at me..." He mumbled, turning towards the table, looking down into his glass, stirring it a little with the mini straw. He looked over at the male, shaking his head. He knew there was more to that, he could hear it in the male's voice, see it in his expression...He'd wanted to see him...'Awww, how sweet...' He thought, smiling a little bit. "Well then, I suppose I can leave you then...Since you're only here for a break..." He said, downing his drink, ready to get up and leave...He was mainly doing this to see how the male reacted, just because he was curious as to if the male would make a move to pull him back or say something to him...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" As the sat on the couch, he flipped through the channels on the television. He didn't even know why he had gotten it. His friend Johnny had bought it for him as a gift. Liam heard the male as he spoke and smiled glad the male didn't want him to call back later. Perhaps just hearing his voice was comforting as he sat there. He listened as the male spoke knowing he had lied about just waking up since he had heard his voice on the other end of the line as he picked up the phone. Liam didn't mind after all he knew it was still early for the male to be awake. He couldn't help but smile as he heard the sounds in the background knowing the male was still in bed. Liam turned off the television finally getting annoyed with it. He pulled his legs onto the couch, crossing them as he sat there. Liam didn't really know what to say he could tell the conversation was getting no where but he didn't care. He smiled as the male spoke, "Sitting here watching the television." Liam replied as he sat there. He didn't want the male to hang up on him so he tried to make conversation, "And you, still sleeping I see." Liam replied teasing the male letting him know he knew that he had been asleep. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

" Hearing the male speak, he hadn't even realized he had snapped at him. He knew he was taking it out on the male, since there was no one else. Alex sighed softly as he sat there. He ran a hand through his hair as he sat there. Alex listened as the male spoke, he watched as the male stood to leave. He reached out and pulled the male back down, he didn't want him to go. "SIT." Alex replied as he looked at the male. He wanted some sort of company at the moment. Alex wasn't in the mood to deal with other people, but Adam he was used to even if they had only spent only one night together. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Again, knowing that the male could not see him, he childishly stuck out his tongue at the males words. "You have no proof I was sleeping. I might just always sound like this in the mornings or better yet, maybe it's a bad reception. You know Brooklyn has terrible service." he said, unable to hold back a smile as he spoke these words. Of course all of them were lies, well except for the reception bit. He blamed the building on that note, in certain parts of his house he was always losing signal, then in others he had a great signal. It was like a game of musical signals when walking around his place while on the phone. One second he could be having a good conversation, the next he's repeating himself over and over until the signal conks out on him and he's staring at his phone like he wants to chuck it for hanging up like that. Hopefully it wouldn't be doing that while he talked to Liam, which was one reason he was sticking to his bedroom as he paced around and started going through his closet to find a perfect outfit to wear on his date. "What time are we going out tonight?" he asked curiously as he had forgotten to ask the male yesterday about it. "Also are we just meeting up or are you gonna play the part of a good boyfriend and come pick me up?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Hearing the male's explanation, he couldn't help but laugh at his poor excuse. "Oh, yes. I'm sure." He replied chuckling softly as he got off the couch making his way toward his room. Liam hadn't even dressed yet, nor had he showered. Hearing the male speak, he didn't really know what time to pick him up. He wanted to take the male out for dinner as well, before heading out. Liam checked the clock knowing it was still early but wanted to give the male time to get ready. He also knew the club didn't open till later tonight. He sighed softly wishing to see the male early but he wasn't sure if the male want to. "Depends. About five or six? Unless you want to get together earlier." Liam asked curiously wondering if the time was to off or to late. He knew the male had just gotten up and wanted to give him time. Liam sat down on his bed, as the male spoke. "Yes, I'm going to pick you up." He replied smiling since it would be rude after all the male was supposed to stay at his house. That was the deal he had made with him yesterday sine he had stayed at his house. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He stood in the middle of his closet going through shirt after shirt, trying to decide what to wear. He wanted to look cool but not cocky and too over the top. He blushed as the male laughed at his words and heard slight movement on the other end. When Liam mentioned something about an earlier time, he immediately stopped what he was doing and grinned. 'Yes, yes, yes!' he thought excitedly, doing a bit of a happy dance, beaming to himself at the fact that the male wanted to see him. "Uh, um, yeah sure....I mean, if you wanna you can come over, I don't mind." his voice was brimming with an excited nervousness. It was embarrassing how badly he wanted to see the male again. And not just see him, all night he wasn't able to stop thinking about the males kiss and how good it felt to be held by him. He bounced on his toes nervously as he waited for the male to reply. 'Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.' he pleaded to himself. He was sure the male would, but he didn't wanna get too cocky. After all, he didn't know if the male had any other plans that needed to be taken care of so he wasn't going to start thinking that the man could immediately see him. even if it was a nice thought.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Still needing to get dressed, he probably wouldn't be over at the male's for another two hours if he wanted him to come over. He wanted to see the male again, but was it so bad since he had just seen him yesterday. Hanging out with the male was something he liked to do, even if all they had done yesterday was talk and make out. He waited for the male to answer him, hoping he too wanted to see him. Hearing the male speak, he smiled happily. Liam laid back on his bed as he continued to talk to the male. "Does two hours sound good before I come over?" He asked curiously, not sure if that was too early. As he laid there, he felt the bed move as Elsie jumped up onto the bed. Liam knew that he had talked to Alaine about her, but not about her sleeping on the bed as well. He wasn't the type of person to get annoyed because a dog jumped on his bed or couch. Liam smiled as she laid next to him, he petted her as she laid there. He returned his attention back to the phone, as he waited for Alaine's reply. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stopped rummaging through his clothes and bounced his way back to his bed. The bed flopped beneath him and the sheets puffed up around him. He paid neither any mind, "Sounds great." he said smiling, a full out blush burning across his face in his excitement. Alaine didn't care that it was early, they could hang out all day; maybe play some games, walk around the complex, talk some more, avoid all the ugly bits of yesterday.....hopefully. But if the male wanted to know, he wouldn't hide anything. It was probably time he got past this stuff anyways. He couldn't always rely on Sam to take the heat, it was like even though he told, he was still holding it in. Terrified that the people around him would think him some kind of freak and would no longer want nothing to do with him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing the male's reply, he beamed happily. "Good then I'll be there in two hours." He spoke happily before saying his goodbyes and hanging up the phone. Liam dropped his phone and made his way into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, and turned on the water. Stripping off his clothes, he climbed into the shower pulling the curtain behind him. It didn't take him to long before he was finished in the shower, he turned off the water, and pulled the curtain back. Grabbing a towel he dried off his hair before wrapping it around his waist, and making his way back to his room. He hadn't even picked out something to wear yet, he search in the closet for a good ten minutes before finally settling on something.

Finally dressed in black jeans, a black tank top, a black jacket, and boots. Once he was dressed, he didn't really bother to dry his hair. Liam checked the time grabbing his phone, he had about an hour left before he had to get to Alaine's. He left his room, heading toward the door. Liam stuffed his phone inside his pocket, before grabbing his keys. He turned off the extra lights in his house, before leaving and locking the door behind him. Liam made his way to his car, he was lucky to remember where Alaine lived. He didn't wanted to have to call to get directions. Liam got into his car and pulled out of the parking lot.

As he drove to Alaine's house, he didn't want to be to early so he stopped off at the store on the way there. Liam quickly grabbed a few things as he was there. He left heading back toward his car and was driving to Alaine's house. Liam turned on the radio, even though he was only blocks from his house. He sighed softly, as he smiled to himself. Liam was giddy but nervous, he wanted things to go well between them tonight and not get into anymore arguments. Pulling into the parking lot he parked his car. Liam grabbed what he bought at the store before heading toward the male's apartment. He knocked on the door and waited for the male to answer.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He couldn't stop grinning, he told the male his goodbyes and soon hung up after he did. Moments later, he was jumping up and down on his bed like an excited little kid. He fell back on his bed grinning up at the ceiling, his eyes squeezed shut as he squealed. He was so happy and he couldn't wait to see the male. There was so much to do. He needed to vacuum the house, take a shower, clean his room. But first things first, to the shower. Getting off his bed and stripping as he went, Alaine walked straight across the hall and into the bathroom. He turned the knobs and stepped into the small glass shower, shutting the door behind him. He made quick work of going through the motions. He quickly washed his hair, body, face, brushed his teeth, and shaved. When he was done, he dried off and towel tossed his hair, knowing it wasn't like to cooperate even if he wanted to style it. With a towel wrapped around his shoulders, he went back across the hall to his bedroom, walking into his closet. He didn't want to be too picky and decided to wear the first things his hands touched. He picked up a pair of skinny blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He also picked up a khaki jacket, but that could wait until they left.

After he finished dressing, Alaine started to get down to cleaning. He'd been avoiding it for awhile, he just hid it well from guests. And since he didn't want to seem like a total slob, he started by picking up dirty clothes and dumping them into a hamper in the bathroom closet. Next he gathered all of the trash to take outside, then dusted anything and everything, and last ran the vaccum throughout the entire house. By the time he was finished, it was just in time. The house was clean, he was clean, and Liam was knocking at his door. He grinned at the noise and had to restrain himself from running to get the door. Taking a peek through the peep hole, he saw the male standing on the other side, holding something in one of his hands. He drew away from the peep hole and undid all the locks and threw open the door, grinning at the male as he unlocked the rod iron and opened it as well for him. "Hey." he said, sounding a bit breathless. He was so excited about seeing the male that he was now nervous, he wasn't sure what he should say. He just stepped aside and let the male inside.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ gave a little grunt when he was pulled back, looking over at Alex, seeing the look on his face and gave him a small smile, nodding a little bit. "Okay, I won't leave..." He said, leaning back, getting comfortable in his chair. It was obvious now that the male held some liking towards him, or he would have let him leave and wouldn't have pulled him back. He looked around a moment, looking back at Alex. "Would you like to dance? You know, instead of just sitting here...You should have a little fun...loosen up...It helps a lot when you're in a bad mood..." He said, giving him another smile...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

" Once he was content with the male knowing he wasn't going to leave him, he released the male pulling back. Alex glanced over at the male seeing he was getting himself comfortable. He didn't have much liking for the male, it was minimal at best. Hearing the male speak, he raised an eyebrow at his request. Alex didn't dance, well it was more like never danced. He didn't even know how in the first place. He shook his head slightly, "I don't dance." Alex replied slightly a little unsure. It wasn't something he had done before. He liked to watch people dance not do the dancing. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games