Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 pm
Dalaga Helios
If it counts i tried to delete it after i saw what you wrote, we had posted within a minuet of each other...but it seems you picked up on it...i realized you were right so i wanted to delete it before it was seen...im just not going to talk out of character anymore

Good, drama defused. Please just do me a solid and don't bring back up the subject. It's better for everyone, ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 pm
o.o oh my ^.^; yeah i know i said i wasn't going to be back >.> <.< what can i say i just like being friendly ^.^; *bounces around randomly then leaves*

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 pm
Yeah gunna have Kya make this guild private >>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Yeah gunna have Kya make this guild private >>

yeah usually a good idea!  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am
aww then i can no randomly pop in to say hi T.T *sniffles*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am
PurpleNekoLover
In the art of ******** you i say bend over and take the cold hard fact you have been reported for power abuse you and the rest of the crew and vice's are already causing thsi guild to die so i suggest smarter crew members with more sensible judgement this is your friendly back ally troll speaking

I am sorry, but the is a guild that is just in the starting phases, not yet getting to any point where we are active and ready to have the guild flourish, the plans for the guild are not even close to in effect yet, so I don't think you can just go ahead and say we are all doing a s**t job thank you. Seriously, we need to clean out the assholes in this guild it is pathetic.

Was it my post in the Rant thread that ended it all? I posted a big loving post there before it was deleted about community and growing the ******** up. It is too bad this person didn't get to read it. xD  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 am
Raven I know where pals man but I'm going to have to give you the same warning to drop the last thread. Comments good or bad, just drop them for the time being.

As for the random commenter that's because the guild isn't private yet, something I just learned so there's not much we can do about it other than delete his posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 am
Raven62

ah sorry edited to hopefully not be killed by random guildy ^.^;

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:08 am
Bleh, speaking of RP I just need to think up a hook really. Already went through the whole sparring bit and don't really want to spam that as filler. Did a few pages of just chatting it up with a few other members to, bit shot for idea's but I'll try to throw something up soon for anyone to join in that wants to.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games