Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:59 pm
Jake smiled softly in return of Kirari's. "Any time." He replied just happy to see her smiling. If only a little.

Mirror just laid on her back. She couldn't sleep. Her brother's voice haunted her dreams. He haunted her when she woke. She couldn't take it. She wanted to see again! "Hey there!" Hikari's voice cooed.
"Ah!!!" Mirror cried falling off the bed. "Hikari! You scared the crap outta me!"
"I know, it's what I was aiming for." Hikari purred. "Now let me see you." Mirror felt hands on her cheek. The rough texture hit her and she knew. Just on instinct Hikari was lucid. "There now. Your mind is still recovering. What did you do? Try and save someone's mind?" Mirror nodded. "Ah~ *sigh* that was silly. Don't worry, once your mind has healed itself I'm sure your sight will return."
"But what if. . . " Mirror began. "What if it doesn't?"
"I'm sure Michael will help you if it doesn't. I'd give the blindness at least a fortnight. If not I'll come see you again. Maybe you've bruised something. I can't tell at the moment. . . Oh look birdy~!" And with that Hikari wondered back into her delusional state.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm
Ricky couldn't get to sleep. So when it seemed that Michael had fallen to sleep himself, the boy tried to sneak off to go see Mirror.

"And where are you going?" Michael asked. He had not been asleep, he had been testing how much power had been recovered when he sensed Ricky moving towards the door.

Ricky jumped, startled. "I just . . . I can't sleep Mike. I really wanna see Mirror." he whined, pouting.

Michael sighed. "Alright, we'll go see Mirror, but remember, she recently lost her sight. It's a tough ordeal." he said softly, standing up and taking his brother's hand, leading him back to Mirror's room.

Ricky nodded. "I understand." he said softly, clinging close to his brother. He still wasn't comfortable around the other Magi . . . just Mike and Mirror . . .

Kirari squeezed Jake's hand again and then closed her eyes once more, still holding on to his hand. She didn't really want to let it go . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 pm
Mirror felt them coming. Only because the mirror in Michael's pocket was rubbing deliciously against the fabric. She could hear their conversation. Ricky was worried about her. And after Hikari's visit she was actually feeling better. If the blindness was only temporary then she could deal. "It's open just step through." She called when she knew they were at the door.

Jake smiled softly. She still needed him. He moved and just sat next to her. Nothing more. Just sat next to her hand held her hand. Nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:37 pm
Ricky ran in and jumped on the bed and hugged Mirror tightly. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. It's cause I started to blank out again isn't it? I'm sorry." he said, feeling guilty.

Michael blinked and frowned. So that was the reason why Ricky couldn't sleep.

Kirari sighed and then sat up and leaned against Jake, cuddling close. "I'm sorry for how I reacted . . . I just . . . Those people weren't exactly careful about where their hands went." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:46 pm
Mirror laughed and held Ricky close. "I'm all right Ricky, it's okay." She replied caressing his hair adapting to his scent. "Don't feel guilty. You needed me I'd do it all again if I could go back." She held him tight to her. "I do not regret protecting you." She whispered in his ear. "Never will." She couldn't see but she didn't care. Ricky was safe. So she held him close.

Jake nodded putting and arm around her shoulder. "Well mine was an accident. I had no intention of touching without consent. I am deeply sorry." He kept her close. "I would never do anything to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. Ever."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm
Ricky sighed and hugged Mirror again. "You're gonna be okay though?" he asked softly, still worried about her.

Kirari smiled. "I know Jake. I know." she said softly, cuddling close.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Mirror grinned blindly. "Of course! I've been through worse and come out of it okay. I'm sure this will not stop me either!" She laughed and tickled Ricky. Should she tell them Hikari said it was only Temporary? Nah. She'll act surprised if her sight returns. "I will adapt. And I'm sure you'll be here to help yeah? I'll need you now Ricky. Teach me how to play the epic game of hide and seek."

Jake smiled and kissed her hair. "Good. Oh hey our foods ready!" He chirped happily and motioned the trolley over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 pm
Ricky laughed as he was tickled. "Okay!" he giggled.

Michael chuckled a bit, 'watching' the two play. "Mirror . . . do you remember when you allowed me to see what you did? You may try to use that to give yourself vision . . ." he said, holding the mirror she had given him, pointing it towards her and his brother.

Kirari smiled back. She sat up a bit when she heard that their food was ready. "Awesome. I'm starving." she said softly, looking forward to eating.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:46 pm
Mirror gasped. But instead of seeing it from her point of view she saw it from his. She saw everything clearly. She held Ricky to her a little more watching it happen, feeling it happen. The look of pure joy filled her features. She hadn't meant to show him that. But she did. She showed Michael, hoping he was clueless, in that expression how much that meant to her.

Jake smiled and loaded the table with the food. "Yum. The salads look nice."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 pm
Michael chuckled. "I guess that means it worked." he said, smiling a little. "Now, remember, you're using your powers to see . . . it may or may not be the same as your own vision. I, for instance, see the world in shades of grey. The shadows are my sight so I see the world devoid of color . . . Books mean nothing to me, I can't read the words. Painting I can see a little better, but all I can tell is the texture . . . not the color." he said softly. He did miss seeing colors.

Kirari smiled. "Yeah, although I could really go for some steak." she murmured, eyeing some of the meat that was on the table. She really was very hungry.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm
Jake laughed and divided up the meat for them both and took most of the vegies and chowed down. He found he was quite hungry too.

Mirror nodded. "Except for when I help you see." She replied. "Though it's all reversed." She laughed a little keeping Ricky close. "I'll have to be careful. Or I might run into things that I think are on one side of me but are actually on the other." She laughed. "I'm sure that'll give you a kick. Oh! I have to be careful of the pool too I might trip into that."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Michael chuckled a little. "I'm sure you'll learn to see like that soon enough. It'll be a useful skill to have in the future." he said, before his smile slipped a little. Mirror had a chance to get her true sight back . . . he didn't. He had to admit that he was somewhat jealous . . .

Kirari ate heartily and when the food was gone, she sat back with a sigh, a small, happy smile on her face. She felt pleasantly full and tired.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm
"I'll need your help though." Mirror replied. "Both of you." She gave a little blush. "I don't know if I could do it without your help. The others here might just treat me as an invalid and I don't want that. It's. . . infuriating to watch them do that. I have seen it too many times." She gently bit her lip and turned her mirror eyes to them both, her head slightly as she could not make out exactly where each of them were standing.

Jake leaned back with a smile. "That was yummy." He commented. "They always make good food here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 pm
Michael frowned. "Do you think I had it any easier when I lost my own sight?" he asked softly. "I'm the leader of the RA. Do you know how many magi lost faith that I could continue to be an effective leader and continue to fight? You must prove those who doubt you wrong Mirror. Yes, get help from those who offer it, but learning to function properly again is a process . . . one that can take time. So, yes, you will be handicapped at first . . . but if you are determined to overcome it . . . you will." he said sternly. He would not let her fall into self-pity . . . he knew how easy it was to fall into that trap and not want to try.

Kirari smiled back and then cuddled in close to Jake, eyes closing with a contented sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:15 am
Her eyes gave a little shine. To most they knew to hide, but she knew he didn't know this. But he would learn. "Yet I'm asking you for help!" She hissed. "I'm asking for you both to help me! So I don't have to do this on my own." She looked away knowing she lost her temper. "I'm sorry. I just. . . I've never had to ask for help with anything like this before. I broke both my legs once and I did everything on my own. But something like this? I know unless I ask for help I'd never cope on my own."

Jake gave a grin. "Ah, so the fire Magi liked the food too I see." He teased pressing a kiss to her brow.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games