Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:07 pm
Mokuba looked at Noa, he had the same thouhgt, he didnt want him being alone. He just wished there was somethign he could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:11 pm
Seto was coming around, slowly but surely. "Uhhn... what happened? I feel like I got hit by a four hundred pound fangirl with no security in the way..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:13 pm
" You got thrown by Gozaburo. Are you ok? " Mokuba asked softly giving him some air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:18 pm
"Er... I think so..." Seto made a quick check of all his faculties. "I seem to be all in one piece."

Noa smiled slightly, knowing they'd be fine. He'd make sure of it.

Seto noticed him standing aloof as he himself often did. "Noa, I think I've got a way for you not to be lonely. There's a robot in my lab I was working on, and it doesn't have any skin or anything yet. You could transfer yourself into that or something."

"Really?!" Noa's eyes lit up along with a great big smile. "You'd really do that?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:26 pm
Mokuba looked excited as well, " That would be awsome Seto! " Mokuba exclaimed with big excited eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:30 pm
Noa search for an exit with extra viguor this time. ((Okay, how do exits work? Do they just all wake up in their bodies in the pods or what?))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:42 pm
((yeah thats sounds good)) Mokubas eyes opened as he gazed at the roof. " Woah..that was wierd.." he whispered sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:48 pm
((Good enough for me. I never did see how they got out of the Virtual world.))

Seto brought the robot on a wheeled cart and set it in a pod. He waited a few minutes and then it moved and did something Seto assumed was smile.
"I don't have a voice yet..." Noa's tone was that of any robot speaking, metalic and strange.
"You will, I just haven't tuned the modulator yet." Seto said. "Right now I'm more worried about how to put you back into the world..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 pm
((yup , the pods were how they got out, like in the brothers music vid i sent you, how in the beginning Noa leaves Mokuba and he wakes up to Seto and Yami looking down on him in the pod, thats how they did it 3nodding ))

Mokuba stood out of the pod, " Dont worry Noa, well get you normal somehow, I know Seto can do it. " Mokuba said with a smile to the robot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:02 pm
"Well, hair and skin first I suppose..." Seto thought to himself. "Oh and try and move would you? I don't know if you can control anything yet, but for goodness sake, don't try to stand, you'll ruin the circuts in your feet."

Noa flexed his hands and arms and feet and legs, and so on. He was please that they all worked and then he let Seto take him back to the lab.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:08 pm
Mokuba followed them into the lab, he wanted to see how Noa turned out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Seto, doing what he did best, worked fast. He had a mold already prepared and all that was troubling him was the hair.
'Wait, let's take this in order. Voice first.' Seto thought to himself. He tweaked and tuned and asked Mokuba's input until he was sure he'd gotten it right, although he couldn't get the computer to produce a laugh for some reason.
He used the machinery to lift Noa into the mold and then poured the rubbery skin like substance down over him.
"Hey! You thought of everything!" Noa exclaimed upon noticing that the robot body was indefinitely male.
"Well get some clothes on, and I'll figure out how to make hair for you..." Seto rolled his eyes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:18 pm
Mokuba chuckled at Noas reaction and handed him some clothes. " Here you go Noa." Mokuba replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:31 pm
Seto was plugging away at the computer. "I think I've got it! Stand back in that mold again." Seto ordered. Noa did as he was told, then stepped out with hair.
"Score! I look hot!" He exclaimed smirking at Seto. "Even better than you."

((On an interesting note, Noa's hair wouldn't actually be green, but a shade of brown. Same goes for all anime characters with green hair. (Pink is strawberry blond and red is also a shade of brown, purple and blue are shades of black and silver is paltinum blond).))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:37 pm
((oh, so were making this game more realistic? but thats pretty cool to know anyway mrgreen ))

Mokuba smirked a little, " Maybe not better but close. " Mokuba siad with a cocky look. He still thought his brother was better then anyone else. But he ahd to admit, Noa did look hot.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games